Does anyone know what the red thing shes wearing is called?

Does anyone know what the red thing shes wearing is called?

And does anyone have any more pictures of her/other girls wearing them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XXlZfc1TrD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shoes.
thank me later

waist cincher

Idk the name tbh, but here's another example to bump ur thread bro

youtube.com/watch?v=XXlZfc1TrD0

>3:45

>waist cincher
it's just underwear bro

kek

p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-post moar of dat slute ploz

Just underwear

Are you asking somebody whos asking for more pictures of this girl if they can post mpre pictures of the girl?

Those are just high waisted underwear. They look similar to a garter belt though.

Bro.

I will never understand Die Antwood, but i wpuld destrpy her given the chance. Good example

no shit, it helps to not be a virgin

Yes. Yes so help me God I am.

Listen, I know that it doesn't make sense. I know that the OP has clearly stated that he is also seeking out pictures of that girl, thereby clearly indicating that he doesn't have any more pictures of her. But logic isn't the point. The point is that sometimes in life, you become so desperate that you have to take a leap of faith, you have to call out into the darkness, just the same way that mankind sends messages out into the stars, desperately hoping for an answer. Does the OP have more pictures? Very likely not, but he has that one picture. Maybe between now and the time he posted it, he found more and he's holding back. Is that profoundly unlikely? Yes. Does that mean I'm going to give up? Fuck no. I want to see that girl's tits, and I will go to the ends of the earth, and the ends of my own sanity trying to do so. I will fucking spit in the face of reason if it means I will get to glimpse the bare tit of that slut. Irrational? Sure. But I feel so alive. Can you say the same about yourself? Have you struggled against the hollow darkness of the human condition the way I am doing? Have you stared impossible odds in the face and kept your form? I doubt it. I highly doubt it.

Try granny panties

Same fag

Nah m80 I've never been close to MIT

shoes?

I.... i understand

No i do not have more, ive had the pic for ages and picked up from here somehwere. I need more, and i need the name of the type of underwear, because contrary to popular belief OP actually isnt a virgin and has a hot a/f gf.

And no, no pics will be posted. OP is still a fag and will not deliver.

try "lingerie"

Do you understand that lingerie loterally just means womens underwear?
Do you have no concept on the vast amount of selections, types and designs there are? All with their own names.

Try "sexy lingerie"

You uncultured swine

bottom girdles

look it up on google for proof

very similar to a waspie

It's a high waisted lace garter belt

Culotte

I just want a girl who looks like that to kill me sensually
Is that so much to ask?

Example

But she's wearing it without the matching thigh highs. Forgot to mention.

its not covering a pair of panties, it IS a pair of panties

Waspie underwear is the winner.

Both the OP and the pic I posted are a garter belt with sewn in panties. Take a closer look.

As I see it, the zef thing combines European culture with tribal aesthetics from the various African ethnic groups in South Africa, hence the thick black lined drawings on the car and the background in I Fink u Freeky. A telling still in that video shows Yolandi wrapped in a coarse cloak, seemingly reminiscent of the Boers and their rough lifestyle. All this is my two cents though.

good luck finding anything with that google search, dumbass

Do less

It's a waspie

That's what they are. Just answered the question, brother.

nope

How could it win if i didnt find anything with my search?
Dumbass

Clearly, i searched it and found results of a satisfactory nature.

>calls lingerie stores across the english speaking world
Waspie underwear?
>nope fagget