IRISH AMERICANS ARE IRISH

ATTENTION

I WAS BORN IN AMERICA BUT IM A TRUE CELT. NATIONALITY IS NOTHING BUT A FALSE HUMANHOOD; IT DOES NOT EXIST. IF I ADDRESS MYSELF AS 100% IRISH YOU MUST ATTRIBUTE TO ME AS BEING IRISH.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29UMACdfyZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cringe

If I was Irish, I would be glad to hide it and call myself American

my greatest shame is that i am half """"""irish"""""""-american
at least i inherited most from my trve anglo side though

>its a country whose entire history is getting btfo by better countries and raped by them episode

Why do you give a shit about the opinion of some mick bastard on the other side of the Atlantic? You seek approval for being a part of a diaspora from the ethnic homeland who think you're weird for giving more of a shit about it than they do. If you're Irish, be Irish, get boozed up and beat your wife, have 12 kids and be Catholic like all the other Irish. Otherwise fuck off.

*obligatorily kisses you*

>its a country whose entire history is getting btfo by better countries and raped by them episode
you are talking about Ireland, right?

>Irish Heritage Month

No I'm talking about the country that lost two world wars, got btfo by napolean, lost the 30 years war, and is being raped by muslims right now

But you're not. All the irish who left Ireland to go to america raised their children in an environment where irish people were a minority. The culture they lived in affected those kids more than the one their parents had. Then the same thing happened to the next generation, and the next, and whatever irish-ness they possessed was diluted even further. Irish americans are just burgers playing dress-up. They don't share ethics, values or any philosophy with actual ethnic irishmen. They're not a part of the same ethnic people that has continued living across an artificial border, like with Sami, Slavs, or Kurds. They are Irish like Hong Kongers are british.

shut up mixed race spic jew you have no understanding of roots and how it feels to be apart of something

i am speechless. I dont even know if its banter our if you are pretending to be retarded.
I am sorry to be that blunt, but it is a fact that Germany is one of the great European powers, meanwhile Ireland has acchieved not more than an average African country

>were a minority
>swedish education

Irish americans are the highest number in America; go choke on my sadi dick gothberg

the only thing germany is great at is being the laughing stock of the world and being raped

>12% of the population
>not a minority
wew
>equal to the number of mexican americans
>fewer than the number of african americans
>the highest number in America
>american education

>I'm transnational, shitlord! Respect my ethnic identity!

When is Mutt American Heritage Month?

Are Americans actually this retarded and oblivious? I honestly try not to fall into the classic euro meme elitism, but posts like this make it difficult.

Official song of Irish American heritage month

youtube.com/watch?v=29UMACdfyZw

>I would be glad to hide it and call myself American
fuck off hans

Most of them do. The yellow region was settled by Scots and Irish.

Only in the northeast is "irish pride" even a thing