Aren't you guys being a little harsh on Leslie?

Aren't you guys being a little harsh on Leslie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BfVH2HFVsng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Leslie is being exploited by Hollywood to play a stereotype out of a minstrel show. We're highlighting systemic rascism through faux racism.

MMMMMMMHHHHHMMMMMMMM

Who?

Probably, poor nigga isn't the one behind this abortion of a movie.

If black people want to be sassy and it makes white people laugh, why do we need to stop it?

We wouldn't have this problem if we literally killed all blacks in North America.

Why aren't liberals getting mad that a black women, one of the oppressed that they must protect at all costs, is playing a stereotype?

Honestly she's fairly funny and even pretty smart, the heavy Ebonics and boisterousness is a part of her character and career and that's just fine. The big problem is that the PR team for this movie decided to frame this movie as an aggressive stand against movies with male main characters. They made a huge obnoxious deal about it and they intentionally created animosity between groups to make this movie seem very important. It makes it easy to call everything about this movie obnoxious and dumb.

>she can't bear the standups who tell stories rather than jokes

youtube.com/watch?v=BfVH2HFVsng

go back to Sup Forums dumbcuck. only left extremists like this damn movie

aww HAIL naw

It's not about being "sassy".
It's about being the social lesser, stupid, superstitious, loud, brash, violent and stereotypical.

Holywood could have given Leslie a role as a scientist. But no.

jesus christ that was horrible

She didn't want that role.

Stop trying to gentrify blacks you fucking racist

AWWW HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL NAAAAAAAAAAW

She looks like a literal ape

She was never offered the role, because she didn't fit.

The movie is racist, like all of Holywood.

i dont know if she can read

You are a cultural imperialist, attempting to erase black culture and make everything white.

The worst kind of racist.

She is everything wrong with Ameriga today.

I think they were trying to make a parallel to Winston from the original Ghostbusters

The difference is that Winston was basically just a normal dude that the audience could connect with and who would ask questions and for them, Leslie just seems like a cartoon caricature

OH HELL NAW: The Comedienne.

But how would they know about New York without her street smart? She also provided a hearse to remodel.

THE MISSING LINK

no words for this

think those lights are a little hot

Any of the other women could play her role and vice versa.

Minstrel caricatures aren't a culture. It's lazy writing.

this board will kill me one of these days.

If they'd made Leslie a Scientist, they could even have virtue signalled less rascism than the original.

What is she on?

wtf i'm Sup Forums now

I really do think she is a dumber female version of Chris Farley. When Leslie was young and thin nobody liked her act and when she was booed out of a club she stopped doing standup until she got fat and loud.

Worst casting decision of all time desu

She was cast to make it an SNL movie. The problem with that is SNL is garbage

because liberals want blacks to be oppressed. they want to be the saviors of the black race. they want to have a righteous cause to fight for. it is like manifest destiny but completely reversed for a new century. even though blacks love leslie jones liberals will still damn her for her success.

More like female Steve Harvey. Same fake half a minute laughing fits after every joke she makes.

It's funny because Winston was the normal guy of the old movies, whereas Ray was fapping with ghost-goo and Venkman had a brain-tumor that forced him to crack a joke at any fucking time.
Egon does not need to be explained.

the problem is she's an extremely unattractive black female

she might be funny but I wouldn't know because I can't stand to look at her

I see we've found your trigger, then.

her looks are very masculine which reminds me of male patriarchy which is problematic

The joke is that people consider her a comedic powerhouse.

I don't know anything about her.
I've never heard her jokes
Unlike most of Sup Forums, I don't hate black people.
And I don't really care if her, or the rest of the cast isn't terribly attractive.
None of that is my concern.

I just think that it's really shitty that the movie is claiming it's "progressive", and then they make her the loud sassy black woman, who is clearly the inferior of the group. Yeah, we're progressive, but we gotta make people laugh! Let's get the black woman to say the CRZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYY THINGS! Hahaha! Black people are so energetic!

You couldn't think of a new position for her? You really couldn't have her play any other role? You couldn't have her character putting herself through college, or some classes or something?

It's almost....offensive, yeah I dare use the word, in how the first two trailers make her seem so insignificant. The trailer is cut so we're seeing everyone talk about their education, and then it cuts to her looking meekly at the rest of the crew.
And then they actually have her say that she brings "Street smarts" to the gang.

FUCK YOU! You're using that in this day and age? In a movie about catching GHOSTS!
Everything about this character is a fucking...mess.

Will BLM riot at sony when ghostbusters kills her career?

AH HELL NAW

Blame Sony, Adam Sandler, and the Cinematic Catastrophe that turned Sony into a laughingstock "Pixels".

I hope that Sony will die next year with the dumbest idea that I have ever heard, "The Emoji Movie: Express Yourself"

Really makes you think

>le edgy Sup Forums man :^)

Jesus fucking christ what the fuck

Can someone explain the APOLOGISE meme to me?
I don't have any idea because i largely ignored the new ghostbuster movie

it's just Sup Forumsedditors that wish they were Sup Forums

authentic Sup Forums doesn't think about sheboons

>implying he's wrong
cucklord detected

Is this real?

Fuck off you filthy nigger. Don't you have a bottle shop to rob?

>Nigger ;^)

>sheboons
so you're one of those Sup Forumsedditors you just mentioned?

You know, I have some pretty low standards.
But how low must you get to stick it in that?

No, there's nothing I hate more than fat loud black woman stereotype.

no since I didn't cry nigger, cuck, sjw, post a twitter cap or say hol up

>hollywood jews
>useful idiot blacks

Why am I not surprised?

>No, there's nothing I hate more than fat loud black woman stereotype.

I'm black, and this woman is an embarrassment.

She's basically a walking stereotype.

Wtf I hate minorities now

BOYS

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

how about if she is also anti-intellectual?

MAN FUCK THEM THINKIN NIGGAS I WANT SUM DICK

Was that THING! even born a female?

>that voice
No

She'd like Jimmy Carr then

She is far and above the worst part of SNL, and there is nothing good about SNL.

Whiskey and some bad kush

That was cringe worthy. She had one good joke, but the delivery was absolutely horrendous.

I'm fucking speechless

i just developed cancer

Jesus fucking Christ.

the fuck

wtf i hate gorillas now

Go back to Sup Forums you edgelord faggot

>can't handle a strong black woman talking about her sex life in her own hilarious way :^)

Wtf I hate jews now

Go back to tumblr, you cuckold niggerloving faggot.

is she in a gang?

Seems like shes trying way too hard to be dave chapelle

No no no no no.

No.

weak bait my reddit friend

>cuck
Aww baby has a new word

>being this much of a fucking cuck
Kill yourself

>look internet i just learned a new word its really cool its almost cock i dont know what it means tho but its really funny so i just post it all the time

you seem upset

It describes what a pathetic numale you are pretty damn well, thats for sure

I'm upset by 16 year olds who don't have any respect for the English language

There's no way she's not a bull dyke.

But she likes "good dicking"

Because coming out as gay hurts your career.

does not compute

bullshit that guy from reno 911 is gay and he's funny as fuck

Not anymore, she'd get mad progressive points and even more pity castings

Hey don't be mean, it's not her fault she was born a hideous ape.

it's a batman vs superman meme, when director' edition came out there was a lot of twitter posts or something of people apologizing to zach snyder for doubting his godly directing powers

now its used as a meme to "stop" the hate train pre release

>coming from a fuk yea murican who butchers it daily