New fluffy

New fluffy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PQe2EiKUb0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hilarious, but should have dumped them in the trash bin so they don't bother potential customers

I've never understood this shit, why not just masturbate to actual people being killed and tortured?

If you saw these pictures and your first thought was 'someone is clearly masturbating to this', then you have issues, good user. Not judging, though.

Oh cool, a new Chocobo thread!

Full anthro when?

People polish their carrots to weird shit, someone in this thread is diamonds right now, someone who is scrolling can feel their heartbeat in their cock, But anyway, I assume the only other reason someone would be in it for the gore in which case why not just look at real gore? Is fluffy gore somehow more socially acceptable?

You are not Chocobro. You are an impostor.

Why get off to loli, when there's so much cp out there

.Both are disgusting in my book. But anyway gore is legal in both forms, irl and drawn.

loli is legal in most places

I don't think these threads are THAT frequented. Also, it's not about the gore per se. It's the amalgam of cuteness, gore/hugbox, colour, grotesqueness, absurdity etc. I won't deny that someone out there might fetishize this, it just isn't the first though to come to most people's heads.

I know as it should be because it's hurting no one.

Are you familiar with the concept of fiction?

Sometimes bad things happens in stories. I'm sure you even enjoyed some stories bad things happen to the characters.

Thank you for the straight answer.

Yes I have, your point being what exactly?

Any time.

youtube.com/watch?v=PQe2EiKUb0o

You immediately jump to actual harm being done to people, ignoring the disconnect of fiction from reality. You automatically ascribe an utter extreme to people because one boundary of good taste has been crossed and ignore all nuance. It is a very black and white way of thinking.

Chobo nummies? Yu... yu no make fwuffy into nums, wight?

Kweh.

scawy

Kweh.

bleh

bwarf

bwirf

bwampf

Kwerk!

kwime

an fight kwime

outta ma kweh, gotta sabe babbeh

I never jerk off to fluffies. That's fucking weird. I just observe the abuse comics because I hate my little pony with a passion and this shit is too hilarious and satisfying to my hatred for that show so I love fluffy torture

kwam!

fwuff was kwiww, but got bettah

Kwimmus!

Kweh..

KWENCH KWENCH KWENCH

Sliceeee and a screeeeee

KWENCH KWENCH KWENCH KWENCH

bwarf gen

Some medieval fluffy.

KWENCH KWENCH KWENCH KWENCH KWENCH

I see our autistic bird friend has arrived.

Kweh.

MOAR

Wintah comin

aw poopies, wintah awweady dewe

Is the game out yet?

Post best fluffy stories abuse or mental abuse

Kweh.

new mental abuse is much to rare

what is ur best stories about it?

>2017
>ppl still not getting shit about fluffys

Need moar fluffies shitting on each other

Why would she kill best baby first?

Wonawd Kwekdonawd has bestest twashy nums!

Hard to tell could post alice or millie but they have been dumped enough.

Struggle to remember distinct stories about deliberate mental abuse. It is most often a short flash of "oh that is an ingenuous trick".

Best mental "abuse" for me tends to be the accidental torment kind. Hugboxers trying to fix damaged fluffies but they still suffer. That kind.

Does anybody remember the story with the three monkeys themed abuse victims?

It is frozen to the puddle, she wants to free it.

Kweh.

Oh I see it now. Looked like she was eating it.

Dun ovacommit yuw fowces choboko!

Kweh.

Ow Awiane hafta spank yu wif sowwy stick...

lovecraft fluffy is best fluffy