YO! Sup Forums MUTHAFUKAS! WE FOUND THIS MUTHAFUCKIN BOARD!!!1!

YO! Sup Forums MUTHAFUKAS! WE FOUND THIS MUTHAFUCKIN BOARD!!!1!

FUCK ALL Y'ALL POSTIN' ALL THIS RACIST SHIT!

WE GON PULL A 187 ON YO SERVERS!

WE GON PULL A 187 ON YO HIROYUKI!

AN WE GON PULL A 187 ON ALL Y'ALL SKINNY ASS WHITE MUTHAFUCKAS WHO THINK THEY COOL POSTIN THIS RACIST SHIT WHILE THEY user!11!!!

COME STEP TO A REAL THUG AND SAY THAT SHIT, CRACKER ASS MUTHAFUCKAS!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4cROH6e8oag
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck niggers.

FUCK YEAH I LOVE THESE PRETEND WE'RE BLACK THREADS

kek

Nc b8 m8 rated 8/8

Go back to Sup Forums

I love me some fried chicken and white bitches

Fuck off to Sup Forums Jews

Op

>implying niggers can type
>implying niggers can hold a job long enough to pay for internet
>implying niggers are human

Sieg Heil.

Sauce?

Nigger please... Even Kanye is a racist, he gave Kim flowers in the shape of a giant cracker...

it's a nice change from the pretend we're not virigns threads

That's spookie

when merkel change you will be in the chamber

your in the wrong neighborhood niggers

Don't be afraid... found "jobs" for ya, bwas.

>nigger navy

>blacks cant swim

Thats the whole point, they are so shit scared of getting wet and/or clean their very fear prevents the boats from sinking

kek

Stupid Niggers

You can pay one dollar to use a computer at your local library. And from the looks of these niggers they could mug a white boy with some cash.

adorbs

I was just down in the spc kickin it with some g's on the westside ez

op

If u gangsta give me an address I'll b there and show u white ppl ain't fucking round no more..

That's what I thought op.

Ur not op.. fuck off.

Anime

%100 bait

old

Wow ur pretty talented.. Fag.

One of the first copypastas I ever saw here years ago. Well done OP

Wow u can spell good for u..

ITT: Shills and insecurity

Those niggers look gay and like pussies

> so can u

And you clearly can't spell

/thread, lurk moar faggots, mad white bois/10

Somebody's gotta save this thread

That's what I thought their r no real ass niggers in here. Waste of my time.. after I jus found a post of a nigger all tied up they pull it.. I hope that post was true.
Mic drop on ur asses.. one.

Incoming

Oh no I feel so bad now.. I'm kill myself after I find u and ur family rape and ki u all..

Don't show me pics of u ur making it 2 easy.. Fag.

top zozzle

Hmmm kek

>hates police
>uses police code

lmao

dont you dare fucking judge me
>im a wizard and proud

Yep that what I do when I'm looking for ur dick, 2 cut it off and shove it up ur lil sister.

nigger

with my power of whiteness'll exterminate you darkness

Do you niggas even triforce?

See ya teenie bobber!!!

>187

Threatening the FBI is gonna get you v& my nigger.

Suck it whitey

Oh, yea! Yay! Let's do it!

Good luck, nigga!

Fake and gay:
not even ONE mention of how big their muh diks are and how they're gunna fuks alla aws Whytes Wimmenz!

Your post is confusing-is that what he's saying to her or are you saying it to us?
We don't care if you fuck a few pale sloots, we just take the few attractive women you have and are actually able to hold down a job and look after them, for which they gratefully take it in any hole, in any place we choose.

Jus keep posting with me closing in on u.. almost there. 2 MO mins at least

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Yall niggas wanna see the dankest nigga shit ever? Cause I think i found it, this kid is a MAAAAD pussy slayer baws
youtube.com/watch?v=4cROH6e8oag

ffs i bet hes a super autist

>Your post is confusing
Yeah I know. Does this clear things up?