Why does Sup Forums say this album is bad. but can never post something better

why does Sup Forums say this album is bad. but can never post something better

All Tame Impala is bad

Good albums with a few duds. Lonerism doesn't really interest me anymore, but I keep coming back to this one (mainly for Disciples and Reality in Motion). Curious to see where they go next...

contrarians

Because it's psych rock, the lamest genre. It's not that bad at all, but people make it out to be a lot more than what it already is, it's derivative as shit. It won't stand on its own.

dude your mom couldn't stand on her own after I porked her last night lmao
also you sound pretentious as fuck

>mom jokes
>using pretentious as an insult
how's high school going?

only pretentious fucks say you can't use pretentious as an insult

>but can never post something better
Easy. Lonerism.

I like em. As far as things that are better, there's plenty of examples of that, but not much stuff that sounds similar. Either they found their way into a really unique sound, or the other stuff that exists isn't as good, or maybe I just don't know any of it.

i could care less if you call me pretentious, i probably am a bit. but people who use it as an insult are immediately plebs, sorry i can't like your generic sounding shit.

>why does Sup Forums say this album is bad. but can never post something better
Such a flawed argument. Brokencyde is a terrible band, and nobody can really post something better and in the same genre.

go to a wine tasting and talk about how great jackson pollock is you fag

After listening to this album ~month the shit just got annoying

>i could care less
It's 'I couldn't care less'

lmao

lmao no

*couldn't care less, you uneducated schweinhund

when you say psych rock, i assume you are including the doors and syd barrett

Dude you're pretty pretentious.

we usually don't because psych rock revival is neatly condensed and sanitized: we're either showing you what our dads liked or other new things that we find underwhelming. In the case of this psych pop kevin branched out, but it's not anything special