Girl here

Girl here

Why can't they just live in peace without killing each other?

need more weed.

Jews.

Its better for everyone else that way.

that jewish lady's lower eye makeup is fucky

jews gave you this, how can you hate them?

Tits or GTFO

Went there to study the conflict, see if a resolution is possible, it's not, it's hopeless

The girl is a tranny, lmao

It's because both sides are content with the status quo. Palestinian leadership doesn't care about its people, or creating a proper country, when they can just play the victim card over and over and over again. Jewish leadership is being controlled by the settlers, who have huge political sway and a ton of foreign money behind them.

Nobody wants the situation to change, so we're going to have to deal with minor terrorist acts on both sides, while the leaders just do fuck all cause it suits their interests.

Because the one on the left is a trap.

Are those balls? I'm genuinely confused here, that taint looks very vagina ish.

Because a majority is uneducated and unemployed so they don't have anything better to do than fight over the dirt they believe is holy because the people that used to live there wrote in a book that it was important.

they're savages, they can't listen to reason

they don't know flags aren't food

Nah the exterior upper pussy region will sag in that position if the girl has weak abdominals.

So it's a dude? That's a very feminine body.

Because the Jews want to steal their land and the Palestinians don't feel like losing their homes so the Jews just execute a systemic genocide and occupation over the long term.

>Girl here
lost

cuz israel is stolen land
and they are stealing more
and usa backs them up
because they wont have meetings to fuck up the jews who have team victory meetings

Yes, I believe that is a dude. Interestingly enough, the other thing I said is true it just doesn't look that bad.

I want there to be a 200mil christian lobby, and get rid of lyndon johnson bullshit where christians can't donate to political causes.
Media shown to be all bullshti by Trump, cancel cable TV today!!

yes, it's her ballsack

Virgin

I wish I was a virgin cause that would mean that I didn't have sex with that girl who ruined my life tbh fam :)

I lived in israel for 17 years until moving back to my true homeland in Europe. Before calling me a jew or a kike, I'm the son of two white converted christians. We all lost out faith later and now I'm an atheist living in Europe with the rest of my extended family that never left.

AMA

Because they both believe fundamentally that they are the respective chosen races of God and that they should exterminate and subjugate all other races of people.

That's why.

Did you like it there?

That's interesting. Take off your shirt.

OP here, I will not post my tits because I'm not an attention whore and I want to have a serious discussion. I just mentioned I was a girl because I hate when nobody replies to my threads :3

>This
The problem is in both governments, and only the people pay the price .... it'll never change

>I will not post my tits because I'm not an attention whore

>I just mentioned I was a girl because I hate when nobody replies to my threads

>I'm not an attention whore

Well it's more that a fringe part of the population holds a fuckload of political power. In Israel it's the settlers, in Palestine it's the ruling party.

Get the fuck off Sup Forums.

Ultra orthodox Jewish people keep building on Palestinian land. Obviously the Palestinians are going to get mad and then tension and fighting starts happening, which leads to the Israelis bringing in weapons and tanks.

you're not an attention whore yet mentioned you were a bitch for fuck all reason, cmon op

why? all arabs would kill to live in europe, why should they get mad when europe comes to them?

This as well.

Inb4 muh holocaust, inb4 muh 6 quintilian jews burned to ashed and made into Ashley living-room and sofa sets

Because the Jews took a shit ton of land from the Palestinians.

Remember how the English took a bunch of land from the Native Americans over the course of a few hundred years, slowly integrated them into our culture, but ultimately forcefully "civilized" them and everyone kind of acknowledges that this was a huge dick move?

Well that's basically what the Jews did to the Palestinians, but no one gives a shit and the Jews are slowly forcing the Palestinians off the land entirely and it's still going on today but no one gives a shit.

Tl;Dr the Jews are the fucking problem.

The thing is that palestinians attack israelis regardless of what the israelis are doing.
Cessation of building in the west bank? Bombs and stabs
Building in the west bank? bombs and stabs
Talks of a two nation solution? bombs and stabs
Not that I'm saying that Israelis are innocent in the state of affairs. But saying that palestinians are just poor oppressed people is stupid, because as said, the palestinian government is quite content with being the victim, to receive a lot of political brownie points in the global scene, while doing fuck all to make sure its people are in line.

Because the Muslims are taught from the cradle that killing Jews is a holy act that gets them into paradise, and the Jews refuse to be massacred.

Not even kidding.

why couldn't BLM and KKK just live in peace ?

It wouldn't be so bad if the other Arab nations would allow Palestinian refugees that in other countries citizenship in their host nations. At this point, there's no way for all Palestinian refugees to return to Palestine, but the Arab nations refuse to do anything about the refugees.

Ultimately, Arab nations want there to be conflict because if there wasn't, their citizens would start looking at the conditions within their nations and lead to another Arab Spring. So "death to Israel" serves as a distraction.

No, the Jewish settlers build in the Palestinians back yards, and slowly force them out of their home.

Sure, but the Jewish settlers don't help. It also didn't help when that Jewish guy assassinated Yitzhak Rabi after the Oslo Accords which would've helped bring about peace.

Cmon, you must like the attention, otherwise you wouldn't ask for it

Nope, there are many things to dislike. The only things that I liked were my friends, just simply knowing your place, because when you move to a different country you have to relearn everything, and maybe the scenery in certain places now that I think of it.

>Jews
>Letting peace happen
You can only pick one

Jew here.

Because Zionist bullshit in Israel makes life miserable for everyone, especially the Palestinians.

It's like some retarded Manifest Destiny mentality. Israel isn't even supposed to be about a plot of land, but the people and religion instead.

Ugh. Let the hate ensue.

Rabin's assassination was over 20 years ago, and in retrospect, while having good intentions, the Oslo Accords were kind of a failure.

And yeah, the right has the country in a death grip. It's a huge problem, kind of makes me want to leave this place.

I have a Jew

I have a Palestine

Ugh

Let the hate ensue

What city did you live in?

Look at all the fucking lies.

1) There was never, ever, ever, in all of history, any Arab nation named Palestine. Ever. There was no entity from which land could be stolen.

2) The Arabs conquered (read: stole) that land from Jews and Christians. The only native Arab land in the world is, get this, Arabia.

3) Israel was created from part of the British Mandate that was declared by the United Nations to be available for partition into a Jewish state. They had international permission.

4) The Arab world invaded proto-Israel the DAY the Mandate ended and Israel was declared to exist. They lost the war, and lost territory.

5) They lost more territory in future wars including, at one point, the ENTIRE Sinai. Which Israel returned in exchange for a peace treaty. Like civilized powers fighting defensive wars tend to do.

You're an ignorant liar. Die in a fire.

Jeruslaem, the worst shithole. Grew up for about 12 years in a neighborhood called Pisgat Ze'ev.

Okay, well, I can see why you wouldn't like Israel if you had to live in fucking Pisgat Ze'ev. Should've lived in Tel Aviv.

shut up kike
there were 1000s of people there
israel is stolen land
USA was settled
arabs fought america, not jews
jews woulda been wiped out

The British also promised the Palestinians land, iirc

You can't even get hate right.

What a shame.

Fuck Tel Avision and fuck you filthy Schmuly!!!

You know the neighborhood? Where are you from?

And I promise you my neighbour's house, all you have to do is go and kick them out, tell em' Uncle Sol sent ya!

The original agreement was a 50/50 split between arab and jewish territories. The arabs declined that agreement and promptly declared war on the jews. A war which they lost, and lost territories as a result.

Wow, thousands of people? Damn, dude.

Yeah but wasn't that kind of the fault of the British? They never told them it would be 50/50. The British just back tracked and said 'well we said you would get land, just how much'.

>covering jaw and chin
>facial planes
>large torso
>no tits

nice try.

t. tranny

Well, I'm from Israel, I just wanted to hear what an outsider, non jewish perspective is on the country. I have a lot of issues with it myself, but I'd like to think that it can be a nice place to live in, provided you're in the right parts of the country.

Fucking stupid jews with their stupid excuses and blame games.

boy here

because that's the way of nature

MISERY-EL

I've never heard that, but if you look at this map you can see the split is fairly even. Also worth noting that most of the southern territory is a shitty desert that's not exactly prime territory.

And I guess that you blaming your pathetic excuse of a life on the jews is not blame games?

>blaming your pathetic excuse of a life
You can't just project the exact thing you've been accused of and expect it to have any effect or value....... Unless you're a sneaky lying deceptive Jew who doesn't feel right without a lie on his tongue.....

It's the ... ?

I'm not going around throwing stupid Sup Forums images at random people on Sup Forums for no apparent reason other than to get a rise out of them, so yeah I'd say you're probably several degrees more pathetic than I am. At least I bothered to learn actual history and not just save a whole lot of image macros that I got from Sup Forums compilations on imgur

Well, I wouldn't really call myself an outsider. I passed almost all my life there. I hated it so I went back to my own country.

they same reason you cant just show tits and gtfo.

your a dumb cunt.

>I hated it so I went back to my own country
Let us only hope and pray the Jews can take an example from this man's brave story

Can't say I blame you. What's your original country?

>I'm not an attention whore, I'm just seeking attention and I hate not getting it
>that's why I'm taking a provocative picture anyways
What an astounding lack of self-awareness and logic-based thought processes. I no longer feel any need to gaze upon your bosom, for I am certain you are as much a female as you claim to be.

They fight for the same reason you shitpost. They don't have anything better to do and they would rather cling to unrealistic expectations and ideas of what should be than to take a step back and realize they're only fooling themselves.

Switzerland

Girls have the right to discuss on the internet without getting slut shamed

Shit man I would love to go live in switzerland. Seems like a paradise, especially when compared to this place.

It's good but not perfect, israelis like to paint it as the best place in the world. I would be living just as well in any other part of Western Europe tbh, some things are good some things are bad, but obviously it's incomparable to Israel, which is a huge shithole.

I'm a Jewish person who lived in Israel for a year. Ask me anything

Are you mad?

I could be wrong but I thought part of the problem was that Britain was never clear about the original mandates when getting help for the war and the problem came about when trying to reconcile two groups that were promised the same piece of land.

Jew!!

>Let me post some jews memes because I can't come up with any argument.

Well, from what I learned, the suggestion that I linked was just flat out rejected by the arabs, cause they didn't really want to share the land, they wanted it all to themselves.

Don't respond to him, he just wants the (you)s

jews

░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌▄▀▄▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▄▀▄▀▄▒░░▒▄▄▄▄░▄░░▌
░░░░▄▀░▄░▐▐▄▀▄▀▒░░░▀░░░░▀░▄▀▐
░░░█░▌░░▌░▐▐▀▄▀▒░░░▒▌$$▐░░▌▄▐
░░▐░▐░░░▐░▌▐▐░▐░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▌
░░▌░▌░░░░▌▐▄▀░▀▄▒░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░▐
░▐▐░▌░░░░▐▐░▌▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▄▄▄░░░▌
░▌░░▌▌░░░░▌░▐▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀
░▐░░▌▌░░░░▐░░▌▀▄▀▄▀█▄█▀█▀█▀
░▌▌░▌▌░░░░░▌░▐▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▄█▄
▐░░░▐▐░░░░░▐▐░▌▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▄▀█
▌▌░░░▌▌░░░░░█▐░▌▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀░▄▐▄▄
▌░░░░▐▐░░░░░░▀░▐▀▄▀▄▀▄▀░░░▀▀▄▀▌
░░░░░░▌░░░░░▄▀█▄█▄▀▀░▀▄░░░░▀░▀▐
░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░▐▐░▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░█░░░░░▐░░░▌░░░█▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▄▄▄▀▐▄▄▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀

Same Jewish guy here.

If that's our master plan I'd say it's working brilliantly, there is already significant pushback against Muslims and their values and Donald Trump (who is very pro-israel unlike Obama) has just been elected

Next four years are going to be good for Israel, especially with such a cooperative ally and a significantly weakened enemy state (Syria).

If I wanted to fly under the radar as you insinuate then why would I blatantly say I was Jewish and lived in Israel for a year? Your argument holds no credence pal

I'm not you pal, friend