3rd world countries get in

>1 chance at a life
>Born in 3rd world sandnigger shithole

why is life so unfair ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ic9i3xHvXTY?t=123
youtube.com/watch?v=yubBSVrSZWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i know that feel man. just try to find positive things in life. atleast your not the worst country.

Move to Israel

Move to Japan

>born an americanized asian spic
Why is life so cruel?

>i know that feel man
what the fuck are you whining about?
bruce lee was chinese

At least you have a qt queen and a lot of dates. Dates are good.

thanks bro , you are right , at least im not living in china

i still cant afford to buy a car and have to walk to my shitty job everyday , where i consider suicide 24/7

Life isn't unfair
You're an arab and life is treating you accordingly

I know that feel dude. I just try not to focus on it.

>1 chance at life
>Born in a frozen dirty 3rd world shithole
Just kill me pls

see? it works. atleast you arent choking on pollution. and god knows what chemicals is in our food. why couldnt i be born in japan god dammit.

fuck you , i hope you wake up one day in africa

>country is shit, implying lots of opportunities to fix it
>"lol, just leave to already developed country"
hmmm

lol nope , dates are boring as fuck after you eat them for about all of your fucking life

>israel
>already developed

lol upside poland you funny

sorry i dont want to get shot for being brown or get stabbed for being mistaken for a kike

>Dirty shithole
>Almost everyone is an illiterate superstitious fuck who doesn't want anything to change. They are OK being savages and actually are proud of it. They rather kill you than give you a chance to do something
>MUH YOU SHOULD MAKE YOUR COUNTRY BETTER
Go fuck yourself

>born 30min walk from first world Germany

you are welcome to live and work here anytime, friend

Hmm. I wish I was born as a girl, but I'm a boy and no one likes 3rd world boy. At least as a 3rd world girl, I can sell myself and have a nice live with some dirty sugardaddy. As a 3rd world boy, I work hard everyday but still far from being considered as comfortable living. At least as a whore, the underparts get to work and big money awaiting, but as a wageslave, your mind and body are force to work so hard that it become so tired and make you wish you'll die the next day.
Just kill me please.

why being so negative about something you can't change? It's like people blaming how poor their parents are instead of trying to work their way out. With those kind of mentality, no wonder you're depressed. There's a lot of place in Russia way people are civilized, just don't lived near commie block dude

I live in Prague now and my german is still meh(after 14 years in school lol)

at least you don't have hot as hell weather

I'm working my way out, but the only way out of here is Europe. You can't live good in Russia.

just moved to thailand and be pretty there.I bet it would be better for you

unlike a certain uncivilized country, national football matches hosted by your country at least don't make troubles, the people don't attack Japanese football players either.

At least you don't have cold as hell weather

Prague is a beautiful city with low living costs, so I think you are well off

And where are you going to move?

>You can't live good in Russia.
The western media have really fucked your mind dude. What makes you think living in Europe is so much better? the food,the lack of corruption,the air. No, it's the fuckin media telling how depressed and poor Russians are is messing with your mind.

Just join the mafia lmao

I don't know, I should figure out where I can move. Maybe I'm not smart enough for it at all. Ireland, the Netherlands, Denmark would be perfectly fine.

How I can compete with them? They're seniors in this field and can muaythai-kick me behind the scene. I'm just a delicate person. Maybe I'll reincarnate as a girl in next life and I wish it's somewhere in Finland or Denmark.

listen tohe got trips as a good sign , also you cant go wrong with mafia , guns , money , bitches , shooting stuff and getting raped and tortured if the boss doesnt like you anymore

>1 chance at a life
>Born in a future 3rd wold sandnigger shithole

iktf ;_;

Cities are better, infrastructures are better, societies are better, weather is warmer, hdi in Europe is better. Everything is better, actually. In Russia, even Moscow is a complete shit.

shut up you spoiled butthead. isnt your living standard one of the highest? cry more.

Come live in Finland. We lack cute asian boys here ;___;

This

The difference between eastern and western europe is still huuuuuge

You guys should have been left in the care of the Turks or the Brits

Can't mess with people who I despise.

I said future not present.
Do you think the living standard will remain high when we're flooding in niggers and shit?
We have already 54 no-go zones, 12 ruined ghettos and a crippling internal economy that is only "strong" due to heavy taxation. If you lose life here, you're still fucked.

he is such a spoiled bastard not realizing how fortunate he is

i hope he gets cancer

Brazil is a good country

Step one: don't be a Muslim
Step two: partion your government to cut ties with the Muslim brotherhood
Congrats you might just get on Tunisia level of shitness

Feels bad to live in 3rd world shithole but what can i do, just live

You are NOT welcome in Canada.

I hope you get stoned for coming here and ruining it.
We're not fortunate at all. It's a commitment people did to develop and share the benefits. However we're getting cucked by our own mentally handicapped people who want to give everything away. Of course I am gonna be angry, I am getting taxed heavily to give this nigger free stuff because he is poor and doesn't want to do anything?
youtu.be/ic9i3xHvXTY?t=123

kys you weakling

i am cute and asian

fuck you , you deserve it faggot , your people lived a good life for way too long and its our turn now

3rd world fags UNITE

kys, your kind is shit. That is why your nation is still a shithole. No one has a proper mindset about fixing stuff. If you idiots were really wanting to enjoy "1st world stuff" your own race and people would have worked to achieve it, however you're not. So enjoy being shit. I am out of here, I will prepare for my nations race war.

t. turk
Life under ottomans was even shittier

Hm, i wanted to move to NZ, but I'm not doing anything to get a job over there although I'm still young (i'm taking my эгe exams this May, but I've chosen exams which are easy to pass, but which also wouldn't help my with my future profession if I were to move)

>cute asian boys
I wish I have that slender body but I'm built like a fucking hairless gorilla because of the hard work while my heart is so delicate like a water lily. I'm sorry, Finn. I'm a failure.

But you are russian and thats all you will ever be to us...

Haha yeah, when you guys realize it's more of a commitment and structure you will give up and die as same as before, in a newly founded shithole. But most of us won't give up, WE WILL FIGHT AND KILL EVERYONE!

please dont have a penix

>Race war
You'll be fighting alone, mate. Your people are a meme.

and yet you're the one complaining here like a pussy. end yourself.

oh shit man. i cant imagine sweden being 1.2% refugees. you guys are SOOO fucked (just kidding, just because a few of them rape and riot doesnt mean they all like that)
wtf does canada even do besides making syrup and chinese money laundering

please have a pensi

>autistic swede too pathetic to do anything in real life about foreigners vents out at a bunch of random 3rd world countries

great thread. don't you have antidepressants to take sven the dumb swede?

Я твoю мopдaхy видeл, ты нe aзиaт
Post more

Start doing the /fit/ trap aesthetics program and we will accept you :3

youtube.com/watch?v=yubBSVrSZWQ

WE'RE GROWWING YOU WILL SEEE WE WILL KILL YOU ALL.

MY NATION IS DOOMED, IT'S 17% IMMIGRANTS OF THE TOTAL POPULATION THIS WAS EXPECTED TO HAPPEN 2050 NOT 2017.

So russians arent asian?

fuck off first worlder

That feel when my plan to emmigrate to Australia has a high possiblity of succes.

You still have time for it. Just choose a relevant profession and get a proper education. And work hard until 25, then try to move.

wow brave fucking guy right here lads.

take this user's advice please we can do with one less swedcuck

Hahahaha...no.

then close your borders dumbass. use military if needed.

im studying

nobody cares you fucking autist.

dont worry bastard its our country now , your people are too retarded to realize whats going and and they will pay the price

my cousin raped 2 swedish women

im gonna enjoy watching your cuck country burn down

Post more of yourself.

You can make me your president. I'll take care of all shitskins. You'll be a 99% Swede country after that. I'll also take care of feminism. People will hate me for my methods, but I'm ready. I'll take all the guilt on myself. There won't be a black stain in a Swedish history, only one bad Russian guy.

Do Turks see themselves as better than arabs?
Honestly, from your behaviour in Germany I really can't tell the difference between an arab in Sweden and a Turk in Germany.

did he get arrested

Only 2?

turks actually had a civilisation
arabs are just desert nomads who drink camel piss
you cant really be serious and compare those 2

I have a "big" bone because of genetic. Even if I do the trap program, I'll end up looking as a freak. I'll reincarnate as a girl next time, I swear.

The biggest problem I have with sympathising with people from the ''3rd world'' is that when they actually manage to leave the ''3rd world'' and come here, they behave the same way they did back home. Forming their own little communities of ''3rd worldness'' where they continue doing the same things that turned their countries into ''3rd world'' countries to begin with, minus the American invasions.

Why should I feel bad for arabs living in poverty when they are so steeply over-represented in the crime statistics in Sweden that only Somalis are worse?

To be fair arabs had a great civilisation as well. It was way in the past though, and now they do not amount to nothing. The reason why Turkey today isn't like Syria is because of its proximity to more civilized countries on the European continent.

lol arrested for what ? raping swedish women is normal is sweden as long as you are not white

People who live in the 3rd world deserve it, with rare exceptions for some persons. You should feel sorry for them. Moreover, you should abhor them to not become like them and don't let them destroy your society.

It's really hard to teach new values and customs to adults, how about the newer generations?

well europeans colonized much of the world. its your guys fault
dang. i might go there one day then

You shouldn't feel sorry*
Oops

na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na ss

Asians count as whites Zhang.

At least here.

>tfw I derailed the thread
>tfw now we see how monkeys act in their natural state

well nobody asked you to take in the inbred genetic trash of the world.

canada has third world immigration yet we're stronker/richer than ever. the trick is in choosing your immigrants wisely.

>It's hard to teach new value and customs to adults
Then they can fuck off.

You sure showed them Muhammed

It's literally the other way around.
Turks were nomads that adopted foreign cultures on their way.
Arabs just conquered a fuckton of land but had their own culture.
Turks used Arabic script up until the 1920s btw

The second generation (of arabs) are way worse than the first that came here 20 years ago or so.

Where as their parents lived off welfare and did petty crimes, it's their children (and the people coming now) that have completely ruined the security in a couple of Swedish cities.

The children are WORSE than their parents by far.

fuck off with that stupid shit. Sweden didn't do nuffin.
Yeah, you're probably right honestly.

You mean arabs right?
A lot of arabs asked and they came here and became the absolute worst immigrants we've ever had.

>Canada has this
Canada has nowhere near our numbers and you're many times the size of our country both in terms of population and actual size.

10 000 refugees? LOL

>one chance at life
>born in a nigger-infested ghetto that is surrounded by wealthy areas that jack up the property values