Wwyd thread, replies get replies

wwyd thread, replies get replies

She's fucking beautiful - I'd marry her
Pick a college girl and wwyd - have more of each.

Second from the right looks like she would give great head. Probably would be upset with cumming in her mouth but I'd do it anyway

How about right?

2nd from the right is Megan

Right has a fucking gorgeous huge mouth - can probably fit two cocks in there at once. Bet all the guys in that club are looking at that exposed midriff - dresses like a slut so she probably enjoys the attention.

Nut all over Megan's face and feed it to her

you like Megan's face? (center)

I do. She's got a face that screams cum bath

she's a sorority girl (front) - what do you think she's like around campus?

She looks like she'd be the good girl but when she gets a guy home she's a complete freak and wants him to do all kinds of things to her

I want to fuck her across an office desk.

keep going user - what do you think of this one? (Megan's center)

Show her what dubs are

lloks Like she'd love it if I blew my load all over her face
yeah Megan would get a nice facefuck, ending in a facial

wwyd? wich one(s)? r4r

three beautiful blondes - they're all amazing.
1's the biggest slut, she knows she's prettiest and so likes to make the other two jealous by grinding on guys the other's like at the club

what do you think about megan here

She looks like such a good girl there but I bet she loves it freaky. two guys are probably not enough for her, she wants all her holes filled.

this is blonde 1 from previous post, what do you think/ wwyd?

What's her name? she's fucking gorgeous. She's got that natural beauty look going on and I'm sure she knows how to use it - would love seeing those defined cheekbones as she had her gorgeous lips wrapped around my cock.

how about megan is this one (she's in front)?

She wants men to see her. To want her. She wants to be used and to feel pleasure by something other than her hand. She'll do anything. BDSM, anal, you name it. She wants cock however she can get it

does this look like what you were thinking? (she's in the center - she's a sorority girl)

Yeah. She probably would take multiple guys at the same time

she's left - what do you like most about her?

I like her small frame. I love girls with small boobs. She also looks like a girl that really wants cum

She looks like she's ready to take my cock up her ass. And I'd fucking give it to her like it's my last.

not gonna give names but yeah, she knows she can get any cock she wants

no problem - I can just imagine how she works that ass in a bar or a club, grinding up on all the guys, sizing them up with her ass to see which one she wants to take home.

Megan is on the right - what do you think she likes to do on the weekends at college?

Take all get clothes off and fuck her there in public everyone can watch me fuck her in the open. Then when I'm done take a few pictures from her phone and send them to all the male contacts in her phone

She probably likes to go out to the bar and drink a little. Flirt with a lot of guys and try to take one home

hows she pick a guy? what's she look for?

I'm unimaginative and dont know what to write

She knows she's not going to get the most attractive guys. She's cute but not that cute. She's looking for a guy with above average build. Looks like he hits the gym twice a week. She'd start with one cute little joke she knows and then sit with him and talk. She'd take him out on the dance floor and grind against him. After that it's a done deal and she's getting fucked that night

she can take huge cocks

What do you guys think about this whore?

she's on the left - continue user

I've seen it in action, it is ridiculous, what do you think, does she spit or swallow?

I bet she counts down the weekdays to the weekend so she can get some cock inside her

i can fucking imagine - look at that cute little white girl ass. Bet her cunt is gaped to shit with all the dick she's probably ridden. Quintessential american blonde slut if I ever saw one.

keep going with megan

First I need a real knife, slash away the fake pladtic POS, drag her dowm and cut the costume of her slutty buddy. I fuck her with my knife to her throat, and she's scared, but doesn't cry, because she wanted it this way.

I'd shove that sword up her ass as I fuck her pussy raw. No blowjob, looks like she might just bit my cock off.

wwyd? r4r

what you think?

She takes the guy home and he's already beside himself. He's gonna get laid tonight. She's stripping her clothes off slowly while he's rushing to get naked. She pushes him onto the bed and slowly kisses her way to his cock. Megan licks up one side and down the other. The guy is moaning loudly. She proceeds to give him and very sloppy blowjob. She works hard to make sure he doesn't cum yet. She wants that in her pussy. She straddles above him and lowers herself down onto his respectable cock. He nearly cums right there but she's got control. Grinding her pussy and clit to make sure she gets off to. he's close now and so is she. She slams down onto him and they both cum at the same time. A little while later, they go for round 2.

That get you hard user?

damn. i'd peep her getting dressed after a shower and then bust in to enjoy her shaved pussy while her hair and body were still wet. i'd keep the pair of panties she had on before the shower as a memento.

Megan's in the center

yessir - always liked her, but never really talked to her in class

She's dutch btw, yeah, would still fuck her all night long though until she's filled with all the cum I have

Megan probably grinds up against them and can tell by the size of the bulge if it's big enough for her or not

You should. You never know what she might do

She would want you to force her. Are you going to fuck her in front of everyone? Where would you want to cum?

I can tell - fucking beautiful white pure bred european. Those baby blues have probably gazed up witha pitiful sad look in their eyes on countless throbbing cocks that later blew their loads into the back of her throat.

Megans on the left below

She'd probably like that. She needs a man to take her roughly.

Your bitch looks like she needs it rough too. I'd take her into those bushes there and rip her top off. Have her deep throat me until I blow all over her face and tits. Maybe my bitch would clean her off

wwyd

I've graduated now - opportunity's passed unfortunately

anyone wanna cuck me on kik?

She's got really nice looking tits. I'd take her back to her hotel room and rip that bikini right off her. Tit fuck her until I'm good and ready then plow into her. Do you think she'd want my cum on her face or deep inside her?

Now theres a woman who looks like she has low enough self esteem to jump on every cock that gave a kind word.

Not much I'd have to do, she'd beg be to fuck every hole in every position, and still moan for more. I'd leave cum sopping from every hole, and all over her chubby tits.

Add me donwilson19

she d want it everywhere

I would face fuck this slut until her mascara ran down her face. Then pull those jeans down just far enough to fuck her from behind. I would blow a load so deep in her and then make her boyfriend help clean her out with his tongue.

What would you do to her?

get her a pregnancy kit

I'd put her over my knee and have her tell me all her dirtiest fantasies and thoughts while spanking her for being a naughty girl. And then, if she's very good to me, I'll help her indulge in some of those dirty thoughts.

While she's bent over, taking a hard drilling from behind, I'll smack her ass and humiliate her, getting her to speak in her best stereotypical Asian whore voice.

Let her take control; she probably prefers it that way. Not that I mind, she looks like she knows how to tease and please. Let her lick over my shaft and balls, ride my face so I get a nice taste of her juices, and then watch her grind on top of me, eyes on hers at all times.

I'd use her hair for leverage, pulling her around and putting her in position. After using her mouth for a while, I'd take her on all fours, pulling her hair back to arch her spine, drilling into her until I spilled a load inside her.

She and bit down on the sword while I spank her ass and pussy, to muffle her cries. I'll use the robe to tie her hands behind her back. Fuck her roughly with her legs over my shoulders, and pull out in time to cum over her abused pussy and ass.

I'd treat this girl to a picnic somewhere, a nice quiet meadow where we can enjoy a few glasses of wine, and then I'll roll her onto her back and ease off her panties, playing with her until she's wet and moaning. I'd slide in between her legs and slowly pump into her as we hold each other, until we cum together.

WWYD?

There is stereographic message on her dress: "OP is a faggot"

She definitely looks like she could use a good facefuck, cover her mouth and chin in my cum
She looks so cute, but not when I rip her top of, expose those beautiful titties and shove my cock in her mouth. bet her face would look really nice covered in my jizz

now, wwyd to these two?

Yup - looks like a typical monday night. She probably doesnt have a job and just hits the bar every night to score free drinks and drugs from guys then fucks a couple and begs for money afterwards - they're balls would be so empty becasue itd all be in her stomach that they'd give her some living money to last her until the next night.

megan's in the middle

I'd rip her top off and shove my cock in that mouth. use one hand to guide her head up and down and use the other to play with her nipples. shoot my load in her mouth so it spills on her chin and on her tits
I'd waste no time, spread those legs wide open, shove my cock inside and go to town. give that little cunt a nice creampie

More pics in case interested

Teagen, Maddie, or Haili?
Reply for reply

ugly af

pass

The only thing missing from Teagans tits is my cock.

I'd titty fuck her in front of the other two, cumming all over her face and tits, and let the girls watching know they only get cock when they prove what dirty whores they are.

1 - nice tits but landwhale
2 - cute but big belly
3 - reasonable body but hideous face

wwyd

Cum in like a wrecking ball

I'd push Haili's face into a pillow to muffle her screams as I force my cock up her ass. Just as I'm about to cum I'll pull out, grab her by the hair, and spray my load into her face.

Take the girl on the left and smack around her big tits as I fuck her silly. She looks like she'd be good for breeding, which is exactly what I'll do with her.

Take your pick, WWYD?

I would also titty fuck lefts tits while she keeps the skirt on only to bend her over and finish on her skirt

more of Teagen

I would rip off her bra and suck on her huge tittes and then make her spit on my dick until its nice and wet and then titty fuck her until i busted all over her face.

Wwyd?

Someone want to cuck and degrade me with my ex? Wainan3 on kik

She actually is. Her pre baby ;)

That her mother? I'd have left suck my cock deep, the cum in right to give her a new sister

I'd fuck the hell out of left trying poorly not to break her tiny legs until I finished on her flat ass

WWYD to Josie? R4R

I'd push Josie on her back and pull her shorts down enough to expose her pussy. Pushing her knees up to her tits, I'd fuck her fast and rough, caring little about her pleasure. I'd use her hole until I was ready to cum over her face.

Pick any of these girls for fun and frolics.

tempted with mid but nah, has to be right

I'd let left crush my head between her thighs as I licked her

WWYD to Natashia

Natashia will have to gag and choke a lot next night

want to facefuck right and cum all over that tight body

She'd give me a real sloppy blowjob, lots of spit.
and like a good girl she'll swallow everything.
I'd split her anus in two, definitely fuck her up the ass and shoot a load so big it will be leaking out for days
Well well well, what have we here? she seems a bit lost. as a trade for helping her find her way I bend her over those rocks and fill her cunt with my hot sticky load

wwyd to girl on the left? (same as middle on )
r4r

If she isn't already, Nastashia's a future single mom in the making. I'd get her wasted, promise to pull out, ram her tight cunt for all it was worth and dump a load or two inside her, then hit the road.

That girl is begging to be facefucked until I spunk all over her multicoloured hair.

I want to tear that dress off and explore every inch of her, before taking her roughly from behind, smacking her ass red raw before cumming over it.

Girl on the left gets good and drunk, so she won't complain too much when I videotape her sucking my cock and getting ridden hard. Something I can share online.

Let your imagination run wild with either or both.

probably fuck the shit outta left with a bag over her head

and no Natashia isn't a mom, but Hannah here is, WWYD do?

I'd most likely grab her by her chubby cheeks and feed her my cock until she gagged and choked on it.

Either of these girls catch your eye?

Take them both, fuck right doggie while she eats out left. cum on both their faces and make them lick eachother clean

wwyd to three sisters?

pick one and WWYD
R4R

wwyd?

any bulls wanna cuck me on kik?

Tie left with her hands behind her back, her legs spread wide, so she can only watch and not play with herself. As I fuck the girl on the right, the middle sister rides her face, holding right's legs up and out for me so I can plough her tight little cunt.

Got to be the girl on the far left for me, gripping those thick thighs while she bounces on my cock, then sucks and strokes me to orgasm.

Take your pick.

goddamn shes got me diamonds

WWYD too Amanda, Carly, Reagen, and/or Logan?
R4R

My sister's bestfriend

wwyd?

I would shove my dick down her throat and watch her pretty face gag on it then dump my load all over her face.

Wwyd to my girlfriend?

Congratulate your sister, she's gonna be a godmother! Because I'm strapping down her friend and fucking her until her belly swells and her tits leak.

She can eat your sister's ass while your sister blows me.

damn, that body's got me diamonds.Iwould leave her in exactly this position as I plow my cock in and out of her cunt until it is filled to the brim with my cum
definitely spitroasted, I go to town on her pussy while she blows you
I'd finger her asshole while eating out her pussy. then shove my fat cock balls deep into her and cum on her face

Circle eating each other out, whoever cums first gets my cock. Drench their faces in cum and fuck them in order, one a day over and over.