Kratom thread !

Kratom thread !

Need to know names of kratom that is best known for its opiod effects. At the water beds in stuff near me they have kratom known as "green Malay" that has a lot of good things said about it but it seems to work best as a stimulate with some pain killing properties. I live in Columbus Ohio. Someone help me out?

Tl;dr First time kratom user looking for info

...just buy weed you fucking idiot

go with red strains for more of a downer effect I like mixing red and white

Hey dumb fuck, I SMOKE WEED.

They're not even close to
The same thing dicklick. I'm looking for opioid like effects. Weed doesn't come close.

this

Have you taken pain killers?

I don't want an alcohol like effect I want the pain killer properties of kratom.

Jesus Christ. If someone asked about vitamins you bitches would tell him to just buy weed.

It's not the same at all you dumb niggers

You guys are no help Ricky ticky timbo

I received green and white kratom before the retarded state of AL banned it.
Every morning before work I mix up a few g's with hot water on an empty stomach. That will make you feel euphoric and have energy. Shits cash

Awesome! Thank you. Can you tell me the difference that you noted between the two?

Red Maeng Da is the best opioid-like high.

Daily Kratom user for the past 4 years.

Awesome you're the man. Thank you.

Now, im going to order some, but tomorrow I'm going to go to the smoke stores near by and try to get some for now. If they don't have that exact type, can you tell me what to look for?

Anything red vein or ?

White vein is the best imo
It'll give you energy, but the more you take, the more relaxed you are.
Green vein is dull compared to white, but the energy feeling lasts longer. Not as much euphoric feeling. If you don't have a tolerance, you'll feel it

longtime user here, I use high doses of Broneo Red, which has imo the best effect to price ratio.
However, when high dosing red veins (which is what you'll do if you want the opiate like effects) make sure not to use everyday. Infact my recommandation is to only use once or occasionally twice a week. Otherwise your tolerance will go through the roof and you'll run risk of getting physically addicted. Withdrawls aren't nearly as bad as any other opiates but still annoying as hell. Been there, done that

Hmm, so far it seems that green is the least of the three. Red and white trump green? That's shitty cause green Malay is the only thing I've found so far heh.

Everyone's body works different, so best thing to do is try it yourself and see what works the best

Okay so Red is trumping right now.

I have no intentions of taking it daily but yes I do intend on taking a decent amount tomorrow to get a good opioid feeling going. I used to be prescribed 125 15mg percs so my tolerance even if only mentally at this point is up there somewhat. With that being said, how much should I look at taking?

You Columbus fags trying anything and everything to get over your Buckeyes getting blown the fuck up

You must be a unranked team fan. I'm sorry buddy.

If you've never taking any try just a little bit first to check whether you're allergic or something. If you're not it say try 6-8g (yes, get a fucking scale). 6 might be not enough for the effect your looking for but depending on a bunch of shit (quality of kratom, bodywheight etc) 8g might already make you puke. Start slow, you can always go higher another time. Oh, and if it's not enough the first time, don't redose immidiatly, most people find it increases the negative effects. Maybe just drink a couple of beers, I think kratom goes quite nicely with a medium amount of alcohol

I wouldn't recommend green vein to anybody looking for something they can feel. I like red at night or white in the morning

Kratom is fucking based. Just got some more in the mail from socal about 30 minutes ago.

If the green was too much of a stimulant for you, try a red variety. The varieties don't mean a whole lot past color.

Thank you thank you

Which strains provide the strongest euphoria at the lowest dose?

piquing my curiosity

Adding on to this, is this "euphoria" that everyone is speaking about the "opioid" effect that OP is referring to?

Like I said, in my experience, the specific strains aren't really that important. Order from socalherbalremedies.com though. Everything I've gotten from there is good. Also herbaldom.com was great until they started only accepting bitcoin. If you use bitcoin then I'm sure they're still great but I use a bank card like a normie.

To be more specific, the colors do make a difference. White is more of a stimulant, red is more of a depressant (or "opiate-like"), and green/yellow is somewhere in between. I'd say I probably like green the best, even though I like them all, but from the questions you're asking, I'd bet anything you're a red guy.

The Buckeyes suck dick

Well I'm in for it for the opiate like effects, so I only ever tried red veins at high doses. For me it never really was an euphoric feeling, mostly intense cosieness and feeling of being content.
As stated in my favorite is Borneo Red. Also tried Bali Red and some other varients but while the effects we're somewhat stronger, so were the sideeffects (neausa, 'the wobbles') which is why i stick with Borneo Red cause even at really high doses t gives me barely any sideeffects

Cool, thanks. Found a website offering around 5 ounces of powder for 25$, think it's a decent deal?

Is it a total ripoff to go capsules? I'd honestly rather not have to prepare it

Jim?

you should smoke weed

"mostly intense coziness and feeling of being content" Yes that's the one!!! Awesome I'm going to search for this strain

No. Brad ;)

I didn't mean to respond to you in that other post but FU Brady or dalton

one more question: are the capsules simply powdered kratom in a gel cap? Or are they a concentrate?

As in I could make them myself? If I were to do this is it super ineffective vs. brewing?

Capsules are absolutely a ripoff, and so is 5oz for $25. Go to www.socalherbalremedies.com like I said and you can get a quarter kilo for $25 and it's quality. Honestly unless you're really squeamish about the bitter flavor, just toss the powder back with a drink. Use something with flavor, but uncarbonated, like juice or Gatorade. That's how I do mine, and it's no big deal to me, but they do sell empty capsules that you can fill yourself. This is definitely the cost-effective way to go compared to pre-made capsules.

Thanks for the input it certainly sounds like I'm a red guy.

Right on, thanks for the help man

Is it potentiated when brewed/strained or whatever? I mean I can pick up like a thousand capsules for eight bucks, and I'd rather take four or five pills than strain it through fucking cheese cloth you feel me

I don't know about the potentiation stuff tbh. I personally think it's a gimmick from my own limited experience, although I'd be happy to be proven wrong on that. As far as I know, just eat the powder right out of the bag.

Socalherbalremedies has no listings for kratom though

Just wanted to say I'm definitely givin this a go thanks to your help homie

Shit, sorry, it's kind of hidden. Search for "speciosa"

Potentiate with alieve, benadryl or other old school antihistamines, tums (right before dosing), and the vitamin in rolaids. Long time kratom user. I also recommend any thai strain but they are a bit more pricey for the quality. Avoid maeng da and Bali unless you just want the cheapest deal, the literal mid of the kratom world

Absolutely, man. I think this shit's great, happy to point you in a good direction.

I Have allot of motivational issue's. Which color and strain do i need? I'm looking for the mental benefits, not any chronical.

Thanks man. Damn, they're out of the red Borneo

Is that for real pricing by the way? Seems way wayyy under everything else I've found

Sweet, any recommended sites to pick it up from?

Looks like ordering online is a way fucking better option than going to a headshop

It sounds like maybe green or white? Hopefully someone more knowledgeable can
Help you.

For really reals. A lot of vendors, especially lately with the DEA threatening to schedule it, have been gouging like motherfuckers. You would be especially out of your mind to buy kratom from a local smoke shop. You can be guaranteed they're charging top dollar for bottom shelf garbage at those. Socal is legit.
Sadly, and I think this is again thanks to the DEA disrupting business when it was looking like it was about to get scheduled, they tend to stay out of a good portion of the menu at any given time. They always have plenty to choose from, though. Find another red if you're OP.

I couldn't find kratom for sale at that website.

Search for "speciosa" instead of "kratom", I should have included that in the first post where I mentioned it. I'm not sure why they do that.

Not op, but after reading some reviews and advice elsewhere I decided on the white Borneo as it sounds more like what I'd enjoy. Thanks :)

Kratom ain't got shit on jenkem.

typical stoner fag who thinks weed is a miracle drug detected. stop being a 17 year old faggot

white elephant is the best strain ive found... energizing opiate effect

I haven't had white elephant, or seen it that I can remember, but green elephant is choice too.

Hey out of all these reds, which would you suggest I get since borneo is out. op here

kratom virtue is where i get mine... like $89 for a kilo

also interested in an answer to this

red thai is out btw, I checked.

With the disclaimer that I haven't had all of those, I can say the red hulu kapuas is good. So was the red maeng da as I recall, despite someone earlier in the thread saying not to buy maeng da. I think it depends who you get it from.

Someone earlier in the theas actually said TO buy red maeng da, saying that he is a 4 year user! Thank you for all your info

Thanks for the reply. I do hope someone more knowledgeable reply's.

Oh I didn't see that one but another user said to avoid it. In any case, the red maeng da from Socal is solid. You'll like it.

Taking anything for motivation will just make it harder to get motivated without it

Just letting you know mang, don't use substance to cope. That's how people get addicted.

that strains unfortunately also sold out/not available

Red Hulu is the final decision!

Thank you so much everyone for that help and specifically you, my friend.

You're very welcome man, cheers!

anybody wanna let me know wtf is up with this?

highly concentrated or..?

Good question - I'm curious as well.

yeah, it's concentrated. However, you get a better deal if you just buy the regular ones. Also it's never nearly as highly concentrated as they say. You should only buy that if you have too much money and issues with getting down the raw plant material

word

thanks again

>Literally Kill Yourself TBH Fam

Why are you fags arguing about handegg in a kratom thread?

Thai red horn, horns are a nice wild strain

Where do you get your kratom

>"tbh fam"

id say the same to you 'fam.'

3 year user here. dont buy the concentrates. theyre usually a ripoff and the jack your tolerance way up way fast.
Kratom isn't something you can just take more and more of as the negative effects start to outweigh the positive pretty fast. So keeping tolerance down is a priority.