Ok Sup Forums, I need to find a place to hide a micro sd card so no one except me can find it...

Ok Sup Forums, I need to find a place to hide a micro sd card so no one except me can find it. It needs to be undetectable from government officials, bomb sniffing dogs, etc. Assume people know that it exists and have a lot of money at their disposal to find it.

Hollow out a tooth

mines of moria

Implant it into the Queen of England, they would never open her up to find it

Hoop it and cover it with coffee grinds.

what dark secrets are on the card OP?

put it up your ass

even if they find out it's there, you get fisted for free

How often do you have to use it?

Put it in a cereal box. They won't think to check the coco puffs.

cut a pocket into flesh. sew up afterwards. put it somewhere that they wouldnt check for on an x-ray. ex. bottom of foot?

OP here. It's an offline bitcoin wallet upwards of 35 bitcoin, I got it in a not so legal way and I gotta lay low for a while. ideally i need to access it within an hours notice to move it.

cast it in epoxy and make a desk paperweight out of it then drill into the terminals of the card when you want to read it.

If you're serious about it then put it in a place only you know about. Asking Sup Forums where to hide shit is a stupid idea.

Put it in one of those lock boxes they have at train stations and shit. Just like the movies.
Or put it in something sealed, crawl under your house and bury it.

Buy a lot of memory cards and hide them around as decoy.

Go to a fast food place near you, go into the bathroom and place it behind a urinal.

Do you think you're in Swordfish or some shit?

What do you need $30,000 for? Holy shit man. Fake outlet is my suggestion, tons of vids about how to do it.

pack it safely and waterproofed and just bury it outside somewhere away from your house.
remember where you put it but don't put a marker or anything.
my mate who hustles buries a lot of stuff and it's never been found.
not ideal if you're in a city but if you've got a car or bicycle there will be a place 15 minutes away that's good.

maybe drill a hole into a tree and then cover it up
but make sure to isolate the card from environmental exposition

put this on each one of the decoys, scaled up to 200GB

I don't understand why anyone would be in this position. Why would you need to protect a single SD this much. Why would you not use full disk encryption so that it doesn't matter if it is found, and buy like 10 more so you can copy the data onto each card?

A fake quarter. Or use fake skin tape

Give it to Donald Trump.

if you don't use it often, why not just hide it off your property. and never handle it with your dna touching it.

When you are using it, build some kind of killbox to keep nearby. It could be magnetic and destroy the 1s and 0s, it could be something that might melt your card.

Get creative, buddy.

put a whole in a wall and then patch it up, cover it with shit and piss so people wont go in

Amazon search "hidden quarter"

Pic related

Hide it with a bunch of other change. Nobody will ever find it

Small waterproof container, bury behind a headstone in a cemetery.
You will have a marker for it, and nobody is gonna be digging it up but you.

Not admit your crimes online is a good starting point dickbrain

swallow it

walk for 10 minutes in any direction, bury it 10 inches deep in the first dirt you you find where you stop...retard...

I found one of those with 99 images of this

>I'll write the name of the grave on the back of this stone

>imply OP wants to get caught

the sd's crash so much that even if they find it there will be nothing on it... so chill!

Put some music on it and put it into a music player (car stereo, etc.; you get the idea)
It will seem like there's only music on it plus you can listen to your favorite music while hiding your shit.

first of all, take the memory chip out of the sdcard, then hide the sdcard chassis as a decoy.

Keep the chip itself in your anus.

if you just need it for some time and then use it and throw it away:
put it between your shoe and your shoe and your shoe sole.
>they wont expect it nor detect it

The cargo is a mite to precious for that

Get lots or piercings and body mods. Make the sd card part of your attire somehow so people don't notice it.

mail it to me, they'll never suspect it.

Thanks for the laugh

why you wont damage it if you pack it well

>Place in small hermetically sealed container
>Place container in an empty soda can
>Bury somewhere
>Remember where it is

Glue it inside of your foreskin

kek