How can I convince a qt vietnamese virgin to have sex with me?

How can I convince a qt vietnamese virgin to have sex with me?

She told me that she doesnt want to fuck or suck until she is married. She has only kissed with guys so far. She is 22. Need some advice Sup Forumsros.

Let her eat your family dog. Next question.

Add more GHB

She'll probably let you put it in her butt. Buy her a fake gold necklace or something also.

Don't care whether this is true or not, can I just have more of the girl in the pic?

Make her drunk and she will agree

Why a gold necklace precisely?

Asians like gold. Women like gold. Asian women really like gold.

What is a roofie colada?

>drug
>Vegas wedding

Where can i find it?

You do realize the majority of east asian women are actually men, right?

Well, you could shut the fuck up and stop posting gay shit, and maybe shut the fuck up. Plus, there's always the possibility in the future that you and her might hook up and she might kill you while telling you to shut the fuck up and stop posting gay shit.

Marry her

really? I guess I just have bad luck, they all seem to have vaginas to me

checked

Can we just get some more pics of her? Fuck sakes man.

Do what I did and lie, say you love her and want to marry her, just not now, so what does it matter if we have sex now or later, "I love you" lmao. I didn't need to buy shit but I'll tell you that Vietnamese pussy is so fucking tight. I couldn't even get in the first few times we tried to do it.

Uh, just look online for some cheap fake gold necklaces.

Get rid of the cunt immediately, there are plenty of easy access holes out there so no need to waste your time on some bitchqueen that thinks she's giving you the sun moon and stars by opening her legs.

Damn son, sounds about right. Good advice Sup Forumsro. I will try that

Every time you meet an asian girl you should throw water at her face. Asian men are naturally feminine but still need a lot of makeup to pass as women. She still looks like a girl with her makeup off then you fucked up and now have to deal with a gash monster instead of a beautiful boy

Dude easy access holes are disgusting smelly bitches who fucked thousands of chad in anyways possible before you

>advice
find some rope..

rape

Instructions unclear, killed her while choking. Now what?

Werent sposed to kill only tie to bed and fuck