Vote for me and Mexico will pay for the wall

Vote for me and Mexico will pay for the wall
j/k
You will pay for it.
LEL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iGJzMzW3kuY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So instead of health care coverage and free education or taxes are going to increase so we can let put his name on another building?

Yay! Whatever you say Trump. Only you can save us from maintaining a strong economy.

Image related.

░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌▄▀▄▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▄▀▄▀▄▒░░▒▄▄▄▄░▄░░▌
░░░░▄▀░▄░▐▐▄▀▄▀▒░░░▀░░░░▀░▄▀▐
░░░█░▌░░▌░▐▐▀▄▀▒░░░▒▌$$▐░░▌▄▐
░░▐░▐░░░▐░▌▐▐░▐░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▌
░░▌░▌░░░░▌▐▄▀░▀▄▒░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░▐
░▐▐░▌░░░░▐▐░▌▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▄▄▄░░░▌
░▌░░▌▌░░░░▌░▐▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀
░▐░░▌▌░░░░▐░░▌▀▄▀▄▀█▄█▀█▀█▀
░▌▌░▌▌░░░░░▌░▐▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▄█▄
▐░░░▐▐░░░░░▐▐░▌▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▄▀█
▌▌░░░▌▌░░░░░█▐░▌▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀░▄▐▄▄
▌░░░░▐▐░░░░░░▀░▐▀▄▀▄▀▄▀░░░▀▀▄▀▌
░░░░░░▌░░░░░▄▀█▄█▄▀▀░▀▄░░░░▀░▀▐
░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░▐▐░▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░█░░░░░▐░░░▌░░░█▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▄▄▄▀▐▄▄▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀

get used to it

I laughed my ass off when I read about that.

You all are dumbfucks. Mexico is going to reimburse it through Tarrifs and taxes on remittances, this has always been the plan. Funding for the wall has been set aside since Bush.

Faggot backpedals on everything. I'm starting to think he won't come through on his promise to make America great again.

Cucked by Putin and his vanity wont let him admit it, deranged contradictory shit about buliding a wall then making the US pay for it and it wont even work because its fucking stupid. Hes opened a backdoor to the US so that Russia can finally own the US. Putin is now the leader of the USA, making america Bolshoi

fucking redneck idiots actually, given the circumstances, just red will do

the mighty US of A cuckolded by a dwarf russian, and chief bender overer is Donald Trump, a man who, if he had just banked his inheritance, would be worth 4 times what he is now... it doesn't get funnier. THE WALL THE FUCKING WALL

LEL

Drink that kool-aid. Its delicious. Drink up, stupid.

you thick cunt, Putin now runs the USA, it will be he who decides what happens.

A wall what a fucking stupid idea, i guess if you have 6 fingers and fuck your sister then it sounds like genius

>What is chinese trading

What's funny is all of the cucks who said there would never be a wall are now admitting that there will be.

Don't vote for me and I'll continue to be a loser.

BUILD THAT FENCE

Dubs don't lie

You faggots voted for this shitstain and swallowed his lies like the good cucks you were.

>06

>"You faggot cuck dubs shit fuck"
Stop talking like a fucking retard

I don't care who pays for it, at least there will be a wall, and hopefully a mine field.

People still say things like this about Brexit. The UK ended 2016 with the strongest economic growth in Europe.

>He won't build a wall!
>S-see DRUMPFKIN he's making you pay for the wall!!!!!!

10 feet higher.

Except the cartel use tunnels

Play it off like you're not a dumb faggot who voted for a guy who's spending even more taxpayer money on BULLSHIT

In one years time trump will sue Sup Forums for libel and you fags will stop this fake support bullshit. You know damn well he's retarded and the only reason you like him is because he pisses someone else off. The day is coming you have to turn back and admit you were only pretending to be retarded.

I mean i wrote in Alan Rickman via holigram so...

Top kek.
Pic related: god tier cringe

cite those sources faggot

>only pretending to be retarded
I'm not so sure about that.

You realize mexico is going to pay. Just because they don't write a check doesn't mean they wont pay. Taxes on remittances, tariffs, etc - they will fucking pay and we will have a wall.

Glad less beaners will be littering everywhere, that's for sure.

kek gurkle on trumps cock sumore XD

>Hurr Durr, Free shit vs. paying more taxes.

It's the same fucking thing retard. To get free shit, you either pay more taxes or you take on more debt.

The only one gurgling cock in here is OP whose asshole is already too loose for it.

I can't understand you with Trump's cock in your mouth.

If a retard calls a retard a retard
does Sup Forums give a fuck?

>no

I'd argue against you, but you're obviously a fucking retard if you can't follow that guy's simple train of thought

Yes, but healthcare vs wallisn't a debate. Obvious what the priority should be.

Go ahead - Argue against me. How to you get free stuff without either paying more taxes - or taking more debt and paying more taxes later.

>Hurr Durr, someone else should pay for it.

Get a fucking job, bum.

Yeah, keeping Beaners out = less disease. It's obvious.

In all seriousness, The beaners are the ones crowding up the emergency rooms anyway.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Except disease doesnt consume a fraction of what preventable illnesses (obesity, heart lung and liver disease) do in terms of total healthcare resources. Dude serious question: did you graduate high school?

youtu.be/iGJzMzW3kuY

all he has to do is cut some niggers off the welfare and bam it solves 2 problems

The thing is getting so complicated in Mexico that I'm pretty sure more Mexicans will migrate to the US. The wall is a joke. If they want to cross, they will cross.

LOL you poor snowflake whiteknight. America is going to be great again and there is nothing you can do about it faggot

if one fucking spic makes one american sick it is enough to start shooting them at the border.. they are lesser people than us

The wall is a joke for sure. The reason they come is employment. If people who hired them were punished with fines so heavy, they risk going out of business for even one infraction AND that law was actually enforced, shit would change quick.

On the other hand Eisenhower kicked the beaners out quite successfully so it's not correct that it's impossible. But it's pretty impossible if existing laws aren't even being enforced./

Not just the dwarf Russian but already cucked by Israel too. Say what you want about the Obama years, but he was ending our protection of Israel and ending terrorism by proxy. Now we will go back to sucking Jew cock and getting terrorism bombings stateside. Make America kosher, I mean great again.

I mean, if America wants free market, free market includes the work market, which sets the end product prices indirectly. Kick the low pay workers and you rise prices. Do Americans even want to do the Mexican jobs?

Naa when we kick out all the rag tops and mexicans there will be no terror on our shores

0/10

They're also the ones making the food, doing the washing up, serving as nanny, and working in those hospitals. Uh oh.

How exactly do Mexicans contribute to terror? You guys shit on them more than they deserve.

what exactly will trump do to "make america great again"? don't just say "bring back jobs", tell us how and why you support him.

when there arent dirty criminal mexicans taking money under the table the wages rise. Companies will have to pay the true price of labor or fail

>dirty criminal mexicans taking money under the table
That's the least of your problems in 'Murica, bro. How old are you?

not rly tho. how will they fund it? good luck republicans.

tarriff china to bring back manufacturing
stop syrian refugee terrorists from coming to america
build our military
lower taxes on businesses to kickkstart the economy
repeal obamacare so that my medical premiums at my job will stop skyrocketing to pay for insurance for lazy layabout liberal cucks like yourself

that's zen man, fucking zen

>oops, forgot mexicans aren't taxpayers

Sounds like a good reason to get rid of Mexicans tbh

americunt, you're so funny

You are the reason why the white race needs to die,.
cucks betray their own races just to prevent something like you hanging off their family tree like a cancer
Go skin a fucking sabertooth neanderthal.

a spic just shot up a airport in florida today... that single act is reason enough to cleanse our country of all mexicans

Hahaha yeah that's how business works.

ITT: post-truth by teenagers.

using that logic whites should have shipped out a long time ago

>whiteknight
wat

britian is always top 3 in europe

LOL you better pack your bags beaner. you are headed back to your third world shithole wetback

Oh my sweet summer child. How can we kick out the people picking our fruit and veggies and the guys that own 80% of our gas stations and convenience stores, without driving prices through the roof? America will be great with $7 dollar avocados and orange juice at $14 a gallon, marked up to $23 a gallon at the local convenience store owned by a white guy now with a loan taken out against his house, that already had a loan at 17% thanks to Trump killing the house buyers market. He will do great things, fantastically really great things.

Wouldn't America be deserted?

Was he an illegal immigrant or did he have a US passport? You can't deport the second type, faggot.

whites have done more for america than all the other races combined

Maybe because America is 80% white on average historically?

>whites have done more for whites than all other races combined
ftfy

I would pay 50 dollars a gallon for gas if it meant that illegal invader mexicans were trapped in their third world shithole

or because on average whites have a far higher IQ than your average chimp savage

Whatever. My job is fucking safe nigger
what are you gonna do when your job is being done by a fucking kiosk
to meet the ever increasing overheads of paying "livable wages" to dogshit peole who would rather suck down ten two liters than eat a real fucking meal.

Integrate or die cocksucker, not my problem.

You are literally retarded

>far higher IQ
Nice claim, which I have never seen shown anywhere. There are reasons to have underdeveloped countries and it is barely due to "IQ". Did you ever take a History class?
P.s.: whites used to be dumb as fuck until knowledge with Asia merged.

LOL you liberal cucks and your fairy tales of globalism... we are going to tarriff the fuck out of everyone to make chinese products cost more than ours... then america will be great again. just wait cuck

0/10
>not grabbing america by the pussy

you are literally a SJW cuck that must fap to dreams of sucking beaner cock

Is anyone here not a redneck/neckbeard/white trash? You can't even spell an answer without using swear words. Poor America…

And then you get a trade war. China doesn't need us anymore. They have the rest of the world.

> Then
We'll build a wall and Mexico will pay for it!
> Now
Well, we might build a wall, but the tax payers will have to pay for it. (but not the illegals)

> Then
The elections are rigged! They're lying to you to influence your vote!
> Now
The Russian hack is a witch hunt! I won legit! You're just butthurt!

> Then
We're gonna end Obamacare!
> Now
Well, we're maybe gonna change Obamacare a bit.

> Then
Putin's a dangerous man and an enemy to the US!
> Now
Putin's a cool guy. We're real buds.

> Then
I'll lower taxes for the middle class! And we'll fund the rebuilding of infrastructure in the US!
> Now
Sorry, when I said I'd lower taxes for the middle class, I meant for the upper class. And that infrastructure rebuild will be almost entirely funded by the middle class. Oh, and a lot of that money will probably just go straight into my and my associates pockets.

> Then
We'll kick out all of the illegals!
> Now
Well, we might deport a couple of illegals, but I'll mostly just stir the racist shitpot on Twitter with bullshit tweets.

Fuck's sake, m8s. How did you let fucking RUSSIA, of all nations, fool you into voting for this shitbag?
Holy fuck.

Is that why the government of Mexico has repeatedly said they're not going to?
Do your research, even conservative estimates put the wall at 15-20 billion dollars. No matter how many tariffs and remittances you put on Mexico, you wouldn't be able to generate enough money to front the bill. That's making the assumption that those things would pass congress anyway.

when what would become whites left africa niggers were stabbing each other with sticks and living in the dirt... now we fly over them in our airplanes and space shuttles.... guess what they are doing...

Dude, its fucked here. In case you didnt know its kind of a shitshow.

America is far more powerful than you imagine. We are the world power financially. Without us China will crumble

Oh boy, another one without a single clue of geopolitics…
Your IQ might be average, but your knowledge is pitiful.

>Mexican economy depends on exports to US
>lets disregard the fact that affordable cars and goods depend on cheap imports from Mexico and fuck out trade relationship up for a pointless wall
Trumpanzee logic

>guess what they are doing..
flying in their own airplanes and living in cities.

We can't tariff China without them killing our agricultural export to them and that's over 100 billion a year

We don't let known terror suspects in

Building the military will put us further in debt

Lowering taxes for small businesses only creates more failed small businesses, more bankruptcy and more poor people. Tax breaks only work with large corporations

Repeal Obama care and now we have millions without health insurance, which in turn will be sucked up by medicare and paid for anyway. This is why Obama care was put in place to get rid of.

another SJW who got a liberal brainwashing

>Being this stupid

You make those beaners sound so noble when all they're doing doing shittier jobs at those things for even shittier pay. We'll survive without them. We already know the recipe for taco meat - their only lasting contribution.

FFR:

1 White Onion
1 Tbs Cumin
1 Tbs Chilli Powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 lb ground beef
1 small can tomato sauce

See? We don't need beaners.

nope niggers still stabbing each other with sticks and living in the dirt

Without China the US would be third world tier and goods would be too expensive