Halp me /b

Halp me /b

My gf has offered me a huge fantasy of mine, but at a cost!

>her newly divorced boss (total coug) pic related is down for a 3some for a weekend at her huge ass house
>always joked about her being hot
>my gf thinks she is too
>they kissed at the Christmas party this year
>she thought I'd be mad - like fuck I was but pretended to be a little

Anyway
>she will take her up on the 3some offer BUT She wants to fuck me with a strap on one night.
>i agreed if I agree it can't be huge or anything weird
>6" average joe

So
> should I do itplz vote YES or NO and I will go with the result

What the fuck is this shit? go die

Bumping

Is that a no?

well if this is true and not just fiction, go for it. You can help each other fulfill your fantasies. Fuck the milf first

Yeah, for sure after she's a tricky bitch

Obviously yes, anal is fun, threesome is fun, sex is fun, you'd be the stupidest man alive to turn it down.

That bitch is not hot. Not worth it. I vote no.

do it nigga, then see if the cougar wants more. might get you a sugar momma out of the deal as well

There is something about her tho maing

dump her after the 3some if you wanna fuck and not get fucked, nahhhh mean

No. Don't do it

go for it man, just try not to get a taste for being pegged. otherwise you'll be scouting for hung traps to invade your man cave before the year is out

4 yes 2 no

Once you have an prostrate orgasm you'll be begging to be pegged and I wouldn't give a fuck how ugly that bitch is she's got a fit body
>if you don't fuck her kys
>if you don't experience ass play kys
>if you turn down chance of ffm threesome kys
So I reckon it's a yes from me user

Wouldn't do it even if the bitch was hot, which she isn't.

depends on how much you value your current gf.

OP post more pics.

My advice - If you've never had anything like this, DON'T DO IT. You will rip your ass open. Just tell her she can do anal play with her tongue if she really wants.

A lot, what's that got to do with it?

Giver shit bud.

Yes.

Putting things in your butt makes you gay. These faggots that say it's a good thing just got here from their trap thread.

Checked

Even if it's to fuck two women and the thing in your ass is out there by a woman?

>Suggesting to a Sup Forumstard that he should not participate in a threesome

threesomes can fuck up relationships royally, especially as this isnt a stranger youre doing it with, its your gfs boss, someone she'll see on a regular basis. Who knows if your gf will get a taste for it, shes already pretty intent on pegging you, perhaps she just wants practice before she goes full rug muncher

You mean your gf that you're already screwing, plus an old hag? Yes

i vote yes. such a fuckable milf and to do it in a ffm 3way is a dream come true. and believe me, prostate stimulation while you cum is 10x better than a regular orgasm

Yes

I say do it.

Not a coug fan then huh?

Do it op, Godspeed

>one night
meaning not during the threesome?

have threesome, later deny being pegged

if she gets mad, dump her dyke ass

???, profit

Id say yes, It'll probably break some walls down between you and your gf and if you guys ever break up you can count this scenario as a win the logbook

Yeah after

sure... why the fuck would i care?

Do it.

Do it if not your a faget

op doesnt even have a gf
morons

moar op

Thanks anons

Looks like I'm taking it up the ass for the team

post moar pics goddamit

>OP is gonna take it up the ass

who would have thought ?
nothing new in this topic

No more of her
Gf as thanks

yea, she gonna leave you for her boss

fuck ur gf bro I want to see some hot cougar ass. you telling me you have only 3 pics?? da fuq