Why are light haired males so despised in the west?

99% of women find light hair to be ugly on men and prefer dark hair. We are an extreme minority worldwide, and women, no matter their place on Earth, will ALWAYS have the option of a darker haired male. The majority of women in our proximity are also basically unavailable to us since every dark haired fucker has a retarded fetish for blonde hair on women. And yet at the same time, women believe that they're going against the mainstream for being into "Italian looking" guys, like they think the mainstream of women want the Prince Charming from Shrek.

The best we can do is dye our hair dark brown or black and hope that nobody finds out.

At least you have hair.

>sweden
>yes

Nah man, women really dislike light features on men. You baldingfags who had light hair in your earlier years are actually quite lucky.

Because it's disgusting and feminine on men.
Dark and strong hair makes you look masculine and dominant.
Blond hair makes you look like a faggot.

>inb4 Dolph Lundgren

Just accept your place and go for less good women

>Just accept your place
That should be in the French anthem.

Ok but even ugly shits like aboriginals have aboriginal women liking them while light haired women have nothing but disdain for light haired men, thats why they want to replace us with immigrants from africa and arabia(see; how Austrian women voted in mass for a pro-mass migration commie while the men voted for a nationalist)

European society DESPISES light features on men. This includes, most important to least important, hair color, eye color, and skin color. So if you're a blond male with blue eyes and pale skin, you're FUCKED. If you're a white male with brown eyes and dark hair, things aren't as bad for you (but you're still less privileged than someone with darker skin)

This applies to all of western females, no matter the race.

Now, the main difference is that in a society outside of the west, those negative stereotypes and preferences DON'T EXIST.

A lot of these blond guys have worked their entire lives crazily in self improvement, basically to the point where they'd be Chad if they were darker. But a lot of them have zero experience, because a female will ALWAYS choose a darker haired/eyed male over him.

So when they step foot in a place outside the west, suddenly the playing field between the Swede and the Italian is leveled. And when taken for things about the two not regarding the certain colors of their head, the Swede comes out on top hard.

That is why it's a thing. Of course, western women and chads are doing their best to try to shame men who do this, or make fun of them for it. In their eyes, blond men are SUPPOSED to be incels, getting out of their predetermined fate is cheating. The fact is, they don't want us to be happy and we shouldn't listen to them.

Are you serious or is this a slightly more subtle cuck thread?

Are you masturbating as you're writing this?

I have light hair, my girlfriend is persian with black hair and darkbrown eyes. My mother: italian, black har and darkbrown eyes, my father: swedish, light hair and blue eyes.

My best friend has light hair, blue eyes, his girlfriend? Black hair, black eyes, persian. Are we all just extreeem anomalies? Get real lol, just because you're a retard and unlovable doesn't mean it's because you're blonde

it goes like this
darker women like lighter guys
lighter women like darker guys

It's not the first time he made this thread.

He makes these threads everyday with the same copy pasted posts

A woman has never said "I want a blond, bright blue eyed boyfriend!"

It's always "oh I want a dark man with nice black hair"
statistical anomaly. as you see least preferred eye color is blue and least preferred skin color is white
No women like light features on men. A blond man can be a better person all around but still lose out.

Exactly! I thought everyone knew that there is some truth in "opposite attracts". Guess this guy has a fetish or something

did you even read this data?

darker skin is the most disliked and blonde is the second most liked.

>that jaw

that's a man, baby!

that's a germanic woman, you racist fuck

>A woman has never said "I want a blond, bright blue eyed boyfriend!"

Ok now I know you're trolling ^^

Your data even says that blonde is the 2nd most preferred...

brb going to Africa

I'm not lying. When I was growing up all the girls loved guys with blonde hair. I dunno about now though. But guys with blonde hair in Sweden doesn't have a harder time getting a GF than anyone else.

>^^
where are swedes so garbage human beings?

*why

I like that smiley, I think it's cute, sue me nigger

It's fucking gay. And to use it in 2017 is a fucking disgrace. Please leave Sup Forums.

What's wrong with being gay then you swedish donkey arab cum guzzling whore

Nothing, if you are a swede.

Ok but I'm a mixed race mutt so hah joke is on you gypsy :3

I can hear you fapping

You might wanna go for that scatman look

Please stop using these smilies. You're not a 13 year old girl for fuck sake.

well , you are not right
as a female , I can tell that light hair/eyes look extremely hot if guy takes care of himself - no you don't need o be obsessed with looks , but to dress nicely , to have some charm , etc.
But , "pretty fly for a white guy" is still a theme tho.
For example , many guys considered "alpha males" or " overly attractive"( judging by my female-friends ) are actualy blond and green-blue eyed

I know that this is probably bait,
but its just the same thing for a woman to say that she likes nerds referring to handsome guys with glasses on, when she says she likes dark haired guys but really meaning handsome guys with dark hair.

Haircolor is the least of your problems desu