Alright Sup Forumsros. I am currently in a massive depressive mood. Help cheer me up. Tits in advance

Alright Sup Forumsros. I am currently in a massive depressive mood. Help cheer me up. Tits in advance.

i love you

gags ok?

Much appreciated but not who I want to love me

Her? I have no idea, just a friend who I acquired pics of

What do you spend most of your time doing now, and how is related with what you would like to spend your life doing?

cute friend btw

Currently a student, studying sociology. Or at least thats what I'm told i'm on track for. And I would say a lot as sociology has always seemed like something I want to do

Her ass is amazing. Like, imagine the ass from Ass Like That

If I fucked you hard enough would jelly beans come out? You fat slut. Bend over.

think if this:
if all your wishes would be fulfilled, would you still be depr.?

if the answer is yes, go to a psyhotherapist

if no, work for it

does it sound good?

I've been trying for years. My last shrink couldn't pin it down actually

just smoke some weed

If two repeating digits do this, homosexual

$20 for a gram where i'm at. Plus I ain't got any contacts really

how bout lowering your standarts/goal for certain time?

for example instead of:
>i want a gf
do:
>get a circle of friends with sime females

instead of:
>wanna be rich
do:
>get a job

instead of:
>best relationships/no solitude
do:
>get to know new people

or do it like me:
do nothing and accept it and love it

"Sociology" what a waste of 4 years, have fun working at Starbucks you retard.

good advice

>im gonna study what i want to study
>making good money doesnt matter
>being happy is what matters
>im sure using my sociology degree to clean off tables at texas roadhouse will make me happy

Through the course of my life I have tried variations on all of those things. I have been alone, and I have been in large groups with females. I don't know. Maybe happiness just isn't my thing.

A Major in sociology and a minor in marketing is a great way to make shit loads of money which is what i'm doing

How about the fact that the 2x as many social science degrees are given out per year than jobs to fill are created? Better take a class on the correct way to bus tables zozzle

I've actually got a job lined up. And if that doesn't fall through, a family friend owns a very lucrative restaurant. My uncle worked there as a teen and pulled in easily 200 on a friday in tips alone

i think, the only thing that might be able to make you happy is when you find the solution yourself and not to read or hear from anywhere else

because maybe it's some kind of "evolution", " metarmophosis" or just growing up

considering things above, user, i wish you good luck and good night

I could also just stay in academia

Very much appreciated based user. Thank you

>people are saying im going to waste my degree working at a restaurant
>ill show him!
>tell him i have a job at a restaurant available

The acceptance rate at your college is pretty high, huh

I wouldn't know. I did say I have another job lined up. The restaurant is my last choice trust me