Met a hot t-girl on bumble and she's down to let me suck her cock... What do Sup Forums?

Met a hot t-girl on bumble and she's down to let me suck her cock... What do Sup Forums?..

>inb4 OP is a fag

depends. If you go on this path either commit or don't go on this path at all.

just suck it best decision i ever made

why is girl in this post? you're about to suck a dudes cock you met on the internet, you faggot.

true that, i dont wanna waste anybody's time.. vodka should help

do you have any advice?

>her
>cock

Kill yourself faggot

how the hell did you meet a tranny on bumble. lol

i live in a big city lol

when youre about to do it dont fucking hesitate it makes you look like youre forcing yourself to do it if you do
make sure you really want to before you do it

pics now

i mean, if you do it you have to be a 100% sure. Else you will struggle with yourself, HARD.

I wanna be 100% sure. I used to be repulsed by traps/tgirls but fucking Sup Forums brainwashed me. And now is my chance, I'm definitely going to drink a bit before to loosen up

If you concider yourself to be a straight man, I would recommand to work on yourself and not to resport to transexuals. If not, enjoy yourself. Just make sure you do not do it cause you are horny right now. Might fuck you up after.

I'm curious tbh, I'm probably like 65 to 45 fapping to girls slightly more than trannys.

Bust a nutt first. You always think clearer after bussin'

but what if i wanna drop a fat load later on

words to live by
i remember back in high school when i was stuck on a test question i just had to bust a nut and i was golden

make her suck your cock first lol, then you'll prolly get in the mood. she gonna let you fuck too?

this is good advice. and idk im not all that into anal tbh, ive fucked a few of my ex's in the ass and it just feels uncomfortable to me.. too tight if you will. but then again this is a tranny so im sure the butt is loose

i dont know how old you are mate. But i'll tell you this. I've had sex with the first tranny when i was about 19, she fucked me up the ass hard. I felt very weird about it for weeks after, then after a while i did it again and again. It's a decision, if you want to be with them. Go for it, just make sure you don't feel shit about it. It can fuck with your self esteem a lot.

Excellent advice user.

Cup the balls with one hand and work the shaft with the other. Circle the glans with your tongue.

I'm 22 and yes i am a little worried about it fucking with my head but i am open minded. My long time gf left me recently so my self esteem is already shit. I've been attracted to trannys for years now even when i was with my ex. How long did you know you were attracted to trannys before hooking up?

>her cock

>fucked by a tranny
What are you gay? You're supposed to fuck it not the other way around

not sure, im 25 now so it's a while ago. I just know that when i actually did it, it came as a shock. Honestly, I do love trannies, they're hot. Just be strong enough mentally if you go through with it.

word of wisedom right here

well thanks for the advice m8s. i think im going to do it

Enjoy, it's a nice experience.

Where do you find shemales who are down to fuck? I want a t-girl to fuck my wife.

tinder/bumble/etc. i just scroll through the girls and sometimes i find one. ive found about 3 in the past 3 months but ive never actually talked to any until now

This
Anyone have any advice?

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

If the trap is fucking you, you're doing it wrong. That just means you're gay and it wouldn't make any difference what guy you fucked.
If you're fucking the trap, then things are as they should be and I wish you all the best user.

I know a pre- FTM tranny, a friend of friend from parties. She is extremely attractive when she's all dressed up and has hit on me and my friends numerous times. My dick just never reacts to her advances. Can't and won't speak for all of my acquaintances. None of my business. (be safe user)

You're gonna suck the dick? Hmm

Sorry, MTF tranny....I get confused some times.

If the lights out sucking a dick is a dick PHAG

I agree but sucking its dick shouldnt be a big deal

if i go through with this, would you guys want a trip report?

Of course.

you got it! should i post it tm morning?

Feels like a bit of a grey area, a technicality at best....they have to suck you first and you have to give them a proper pounding but I guess a little won't hurt, especially if gets them extra into it. They just have to hold character and stay feminine otherwise it's no fun.