Any divorced fags here? What should I do before I give her the divorce papers ?? Only been married 6 months...

Any divorced fags here? What should I do before I give her the divorce papers ?? Only been married 6 months, but we have 2 kids.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5J7IrPVLc4U
youtube.com/watch?v=9hDo80ddn4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't do that to your fucking kids.

What state?

your wife black?

She's no good brother, doesn't respect education, can't get her to read one god damn book on child development. Thinks hitting the kids is ok. and she's blowing up like a fucking whale

black dont crack

NY State

Hispanic, I'm White

liberal parent detected. If youre wife wants to be a whale than let her asshole.

Find a GREAT attorney... preferably a female pitbull. You'll want to talk to an accountant, too, but more on that in a bit.

The female attorney takes power away from your wife and her attorney...the MEN ARE BIG AND BAD AND MEAN AND STUFF thing. You want someone that will tear into her and protect your rights as to visitation, any alimony, etc. You may need a good investigator if you think she might be cheating or has cheated.

You need an accountant to protect your assets. Things like delaying an upcoming bonus, how to cover your assets and protect them from being given to your wife, etc.

In short, have all your ducks in a row before you even hint you're gonna divorce her.

Also, since it's only a short time, consider if an annulment is possible. Might have financial advantages.

Why should I support a fat bitch who doesn't do shit. Bitch is so lazy she actually slept up a dollar bill in a pile and didn't even pick it up

if the mom was fat than sorry bro it happens to alot of spanish chicks as they get older. Im spanish and married a petite white chick on purpose. After our 2 kids shes back to her normal weight. But her moms pretty small and aged real well.

alright good point. snoralax wife detected. and yeah culturally spanish tend to be more violent in discipline and fights

the mother is skinny, her kids are all good students, cooks every night, keeps a clean house. I thought that's what I married

>married 6 months
>2 kids
who is keeping the trailer?

I don't think they can take 1/2 away from me, I'm only married 6 months!!!!

It's not like that, I'm an oldfag (almost 40) I needed offspring.

If you go in unprepared or with a shitty lawyer, they can take MORE than half.

Why? You got time bro you can shoot god swimmers into your 50s if you are in good health.

Post a pic of the wife.

what if I liquidate my accounts? and claim I gambled it away

Also, this could be you.

An accountant can advise you on that. Just remember- an attorney can NEVER tell what you 2 talk about, but an accountant is REQUIRED to tell on you if you're planning something illegal. This is why you need to talk to each one and know those 2 differences.

Post her nudes

I've had the same Jewish account for almost 20 years, he's mensch

they say after 40 the probability of bad sperm increases.... yeah I know Mick just got another kid at 70something

>I've had the same Jewish account for almost 20 years, he's mensch
>he's mensch
>he

As I said, in a divorce, you want a female attorney.

I'm a republican, we don't do that shit. Ask a Clinton faggot for naked pics

Female attorney I can find.

But can she go after my trust fund ??

>yeah I know Mick just got another kid at 70something
yeah but he's a rock god. you're a nobody pushing 40 on Sup Forums. chances are none of your sperm are worth a damn.

>>let me tell you a story, 2nd night of my honeymoon she tells me she dated a girl in high school for 2 years

So fucking what if the kid is a retard you abort it and you make sure to make a few so at least one is a good one.

I am 34 and plan to wait until mid to late 40s until I impregnate a chick in her mid20s.

How much you make in a year OP? >$100K?

eh I got 2 should be sufficient to leave something behind before my demise. Would like another son in case the first is a fuck up or real fag

yeah I broke 100k last year

Dude late 40's = you're in your late 60's for your kid's graduation.

6 fucking months it all goes to shit

6 months and 2 kids. You have to be hammsters

Ok then we were in a similar boat and you got scared.

20s education
30s make $$$
40s make babies

I know it will be great I will retire right when he gets done with college. Gonna be great hitting every baseball stadium with my kids when they are home for summer.

The age gap sucks dude, there is a great steely dan song about it. Listen carefully
youtube.com/watch?v=5J7IrPVLc4U

Dude go buy yourself a nice whore tonight, why you on here ?

Unless you have a kid at 17 you will have an age gap. That is just life.

Gross dude why would I go pay for sex (well directly anyways we all 'pay' for it don't we guys).

Honestly I am here researching how to corner the fingerbox market.

mistake 1: you had kids
mistake 2: you got married
mistake 3: you didn't have a pre-nup

Checked!

You pay one way or the other dude, ass isn't free.

I had my lawyer give me a playbook.

#1 not a mistake, was intentional on my part. At the time the urge to procreate was uncontrollable.

I think that's where I'm headed next week.

the urge to set your disposable income and happiness on fire was uncontrollable?

what the fuck is wrong with you?

I meant the age gap between you and your future victim (wife)

Yeah there was nothing left, been to all sorts of places, done my share of drugs, fucked my share of women.

I don't know, it was this urge/obsession started around 34 that I MUST HAVE OFFSPRING.

I had these fun days

She can't take your pension until after 4 years, but she definitely can still take you to the cleaners. Listen to user.

youtube.com/watch?v=9hDo80ddn4Q

I will kill your wife for 5000$ if u want.

He ad-libbed that whole speech.