You know what would have been so easy as a kid when you played yugioh or pokemon?

You know what would have been so easy as a kid when you played yugioh or pokemon?
>Go into toys'r'us or target
>grab 5-10 trading card packs when nobody is looking and pocket them (just incase they have some alarm thing on them that goes off when you exit the store)
>go into the bathroom and open them all up, pocket them, and toss the garbage in the trash
>go home a happy little fucker

I fucking thought of this when I was a kid too but was too much of a pussy to do it. Knowing now that there would have been no consequences besides a short talk with the police/parents I wish I would have fucking done it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ALTeNCp2bM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cameras suck though, or id do that now for Yugioh! Kek

who would even notice that a few packs were missing though?

You want some shoplifting tips. Go into a store with multiple exits/entrances choose the less used one. Get what you want to steal and put it near that entrance but out of sight of cashiers. Buy a gatorade or a couple of small things at self checkout. Get a bag and have the receipt in your hand as you walk out. Dump whatever you're stealing into the bag and walkout. Works everytime if you aren't obvious about it.

Here in fucking europe those cards were always at the cashier. You have to ask the cashier to gib you one

If it's a chain store and not a card shop a vendor is responsible for trading cards and magazines and shit. Usually balances are way off and they don't notice/care enough to do anything. Also places like walmart let you return packs lol. Buy packs take the rare and return.

Being an inside man helps. Used to steal from GameStop when I worked there. Always did it around the holidays when:
1. Shit goes missing anyway
2. All the new holiday hires nobody trusts anyway

what do you usually steal?

Stopped stealing but I would steal food mostly sometimes just random shit I wanted or needed stole clothes a lot. I got busted only once in like 4 years at a sears buddy steals a socket from a discounted tool box already missing pieces flips shit on guy saying he has a gun and when the cops came he said he was from Alaska lol.

I did this at my fucking local mart when i was about 11-12 years old.
After about 80-100 boosters they put the boosters in a showcase so nobody can grap them without asking a cashier. The staff was shit but they at least became aware of that.

I'm confused

wow why the fuck didnt i think of this

IDK, WHY DIDNT YOU???

I use to steal stuff all the time. I worked at a nice up scale grocery store when I was 17. I every in and out of the store where all the cameras were located. I probably stole about 500 bucks worth of stuff over the course of less than a year. Most of it was alcohol, food, and various personal cleaning items.

>as a kid when you played yugioh
You're implying that is even a game for children.

>grab 5-10 trading card packs when nobody is looking and pocket them
>go into the bathroom and open them all up, pocket them, and toss the garbage in the trash
That's called being a nigger.
If you want to evolve from nigger to thief maybe you will consider the idea of going after items of known value instead of random chance values that you would (as a child, your example not mine) be far too stupid to sell for what they are worth.

wtf are you even saying. As a child I wouldn't be trying to steal things to sell for money, I would stealing things which relate to my hobbies or interests... And yes yugioh is a game for children you fucking autist

My buddies and I used to steal MTG and Yugioh cards from walmart all the time. 3 locations in our city so we would cycle the stores hitting each one while the others restocked. We found that stealing the 3 included packs out of the starter decks had the best yields. While some of my friends kept their hauls, I'd always put the rares in a binder then sell them to betas at the local card shop for $100's. We finally quit when some random kid tagged along and got caught (ironically by trying to open the packs in the bathroom). He took the blame and we never did it again, but we probably had taken thousands in cards by that time.

Probably because the new sets have at least one card worth £50

It's a shame what the game turned into. I used to love it when I was little so I looked it up recently. They have these new things with the xyz and synchro and pendulum I don't even know what the fuck. What happened to the normal game? Why you ruining muh childhood?!!

The alarm won't go off with boosters. This is still how I get my magic cards.

watch this fucking video of a classic deck vs a disgusting modern one
youtube.com/watch?v=ALTeNCp2bM8

Wow. Now that's fucked up.

And I was thinking about buying that game on Xbox to try to enjoy some nostalgia here and there. Fuck that now

Wow, they ruined the game

yugioh a shit

>As a child I wouldn't be trying to steal things to sell for money, I would stealing things which relate to my hobbies or interests...
Most of what you would steal would be utter shit assuming you played.

>yes yugioh is a game for children
The original source had depictions of nudity among many other things not allowed in alternate releases what you can see from the united stated, or germany, or korea, or france, or really anywhere but the original source is censored to hell.

As far as the game goes the mechanics and importance of exact wording and grammar throughout the years necessitates a constantly expanding understanding of the thirty fucking times they applied "problem solving card text" over the years. When you have one "graveyard" and three different mechanics to get cards into it (destroy, send, discard) which are all treated in the rulings as completely separate concepts each with their own rule-sets, it is easily debatable weather or not the game alone is even meant for children.

Which is a shame because the graveyard rules are some of the least complex in the end.
If it weren't for the games creators constantly fucking over older decks and making strategy count for nothing the game would actually make it look like chess is a bitches game.

Rolling with exodia

I hate this faggot. Dislike his videos Sup Forums.

I actually did that a few times with Yugioh and Pokemon cards. I still feel a bit bad about introducing my friend into it, he was a good kid.

I stole small toys regularly when I was a kid. There were these little 25 cent animal toys and when my mom wouldn't get them for me I'd just pocket them. Nothing bad ever came of it. Also would steal friend's toys I liked (stole a cool pokemon card once too).

I didn't really have a great moral drive back then, just knew I wanted what I wanted.

>mfw most of the guys here are proud of stealing and bash niggers in another thread

season 0 has next to nothing to do with the card game.

I easily understood all of the rules and the "complex grammar" and competed in ranked tournaments as a child (90% of the other competitors were children too).

You sound very stupid my man.

Stole 3 blue eyes once from some kid in summer camp.

He had 10 of them plus countless other crazy ones so I don't even give a fuck