Submitted for your approval:

Submitted for your approval:

>Be me, late 20s, gf low 20s
>gf is hot as fuck, 36DDs, high sex drive, kinky, jackpot, pic related
>she’s been staying at her mother’s for a little while to help out with some things
>mid 30s brother lives across street from mother with his 3 boys and current 22yo gf, “meg”, ALL are always over at “grandma’s house”
>gf’s family kind of white trash-y, but meg is definition of white trash
>meg is kinda cute, short, super skinny, blonde, tiny tits, almost no ass, dum as a brick, and kind of annoying, acts like a 13yo
>brother treats her like crap, like a live-in babysitter for his kids, but one who fucks him whenever he wants
>all 3 nephews quickly become a little obsessed with their aunt (my hot gf) who they have never really spent much time with before recently being around for many days
>family jokes all 3 nephews have a crush on her
>oldest is 12, is a little fucker constantly getting in trouble, and doing shit he shouldn’t
>”crush” is not the right word to describe him
>so yesterday I go spend day with her and the fam
>gf dressed in usual skin tight leggings and tight low-cut top
>I observe the 12yo gawking at her ass and tits literally non-stop
>as she plays with the nephews the youngest (5) always wanted to hug
>this turned into game where all 3 always hug her constantly
>watch 12yo push his face into her tits/cleavage (head at perfect height)
>watch a “group hug” where 12yo sneakily gets his hand between his brother and her left tit, and he gets in a really great squeeze… waits like 5 seconds to let go of it after “hug” ends, though no one but me seems to notice
>another hug ends with a playful “hey, watch your hands” when the 12yo grabbed a handful of ass
>cont

>end up having a little 1-on-1 with meg when I help her take both family’s dogs (5 of them) into the back yard while others are busy
>makes comment on how 12yo is “livin the dream”
>*inquire further
>Dad doesn’t want me to say anything, but….
>12yo is a little perv, has been sneaking in to watch meg get dressed and in the shower
>she didn’t know how long he had been doing it, but he gets in trouble for it
>she starts locking bathroom door, and not walking around her room naked while she decides what to wear
>then she catches him doing it again some time later
>apparently he can easily pop the lock on the bathroom door, and he never stopped spying on her
>Dad says it’s “no big deal” he’s just curious, etc (and jokes she barely has tits to show him anyway), basically does nothing
>meanwhile she “gives up” and just yells at him if she catches him sneaking in
>it slowly becomes almost every shower he’s home for she has to yell at him to leave
>he gets bolder and stops trying to be “sneaky”
>then he starts sticking his head in the shower to “ask her a question” and have conversations
>he acts indignant when she yells at him, saying it’s not like he hasn’t seen it all before
>Dad basically agrees, no harm no foul, and how 12yo is lucky… he WISHES his dad had a “hot piece of ass” in the house for him to spy on when he was growing up
>did I mention dad treats meg like a piece of ass?
>meg doesn’t like it, but starts noticing 12yo behaves WAY better for her, helps keep his brothers in line, and is even helpful around the house
>then last week he gets in HUGE trouble b/c they found nude pics of her on his phone
>that was bad enough that dad took his phone away
>moral of the story, says meg, you should warn gf to be careful in the shower or getting dressed, b/c he will spy on her if he gets the chance (but at least he can’t take pictures!)
>and “you didn’t hear any of this from me”
>cont

Bump

Sounds like a horny 12 yo with irresponsible parents. Not his fault. Sadly, this is how many kids are now being raised. Everything is OK as long as the precious snowflake doesn't have his feelings hurt.

>day goes on, lots of activity and commotion with people and pets in and out
>12yo never far from gf
>after work is done and pizza has been eaten by all, things tend to break up a little, kids go outside, adults chat and wander, discussions of playing cards or games later after everyone freshens up etc.
>gf decides she is gross and wants to take a shower
>her room and bathroom are one way down hallway, computer room and other room down the other way
>I pay very close attention to 12yo
>after bathroom door closes and water is on, within seconds he heads for the hallway
>he pretends to go towards the computer room, but makes sure no one is looking and heads down towards bathroom
>I see this with my superior peripheral vision, and after a minute decide to go see what the little fucker is up to
>I find the bathroom door locked… and I can’t figure out how to get in
>I then realize he could pop the lock on his house across the street, but this was a different house, so I go into her small bedroom
>It takes me very little time to figure out he is either under the bed (where he couldn’t see anything) or in the slightly cracked open junk closet that no one ever goes in, but doesn’t close properly, so it’s always cracked open.
>thing is, her suitcase is on the floor in front of the door… if he snuck in there, he had to use a lot of skill to put things back the way they were
>then I have a horrible idea, and my dick becomes diamonds
>I pretend I forgot something and leave the room
>cont

Please cont

Yes please cont

Bump

Bump, more user.

Bump

>took gf about 15 minutes in the shower
>when I hear her go into the bedroom, I followed in quickly
>she’s in nothing but a towel
>I come up behind her, press into her forcefully straitening her up with a squeak from her, then quickly drop her towel, aiming her completely naked front and the closet
>start kissing her neck and running my hands over her, lifting but not covering her huge tits
>I’m happy to confirm she had just shaved her pussy in the shower, so it was beautifully bald
>“jesus, SOMEone’s horny!” she says
>for some reason, the idea that there might be a 12yo who had been groping my gf all day hiding in the closet made me almost explode!
>I was giving this kid the greatest moment of his life, and my gf had no idea her 12yo nephew was prly jerking it silently and frantically to his slutty, hot aunt.
>“I’m not going to be able to get into it that fast” she says
>“then suck it”
>“alright”
>I line her up so the closet has a perfect side view
>“don’t you want to sit or lay on the bed?”
>“no, just like this for now”
>I grab the back of her head and start pushing down so she knows she’s going to take me down her throat
>I have a 7inch dick which is longer than average, but it is almost exactly average in girth, so it looks long and skinny-ish
>after a few bobs, she braces herself, and I take more control shoving her head all the way down, holding it there, letting her up for air then pushing her right back down
>she starts gagging and choking a little, then more
>cont

BUMP

OP plz...

Please, OP, I need more

>I’m usually not that rough, but I couldn’t help it
>told her to lick my balls while she was all the way down, which she really struggles to do, but she does it and gags super hard
>the bj is getting louder with her gagging and gasping, and I know she’s nervous her family will hear
>it’s only been about a minute, but I don’t have much longer, and know she is struggling with how hard I am throat fucking her
>I offer to sit in the chair and let her take over, as long as I can cum on her face (which she usually says no to b/c she would have to re-do her makeup, but she hadn’t done it yet, and I pointed that out…
>she reluctantly agrees, b/c she also finds it super degrading (more degrading than ass to mouth, which she does willingly), and I’m the only man she’s ever let get away with it
>so I sit in the chair at the makeup table next to the cracked closet door, and put her on all 4s with her ass and pussy not 2 feet from the closet
>as she starts sucking hard fast and deep while cupping and massaging my balls I lean forward and grab her ass
>I spread her ass cheeks apart, and get her to open her ass and pussy super wide towards the closet while I start fingering her pussy and ass
>the whole time I am trying desperately NOT to look at the door, b/c I don’t want him to know that I know, IF he IS in there
>her whole body tenses and she gasps as I put my whole middle finger up her ass, something I’ve done during sex, but never a BJ
>I use the finger up her ass to push and pull her body with the rhythm of her head going up and down my cock
>cont

>cont
either do it or don't, faggot.

>i'll never have a qt 21 yo bombshell high sexdrive kingy gf

at least not in my current state

but go on op, story is hot af

you're underestimating how little girls care about looks
all you have to do is get your foot in the door

>i end up cumming too quick
>12 year old jumps out of the closet and tells me I'm a faggot
>has his erection in his hand
>HOLYFUCK.exe is nearly as long as me and twice as thick. this little fucker won the genetics lottery
>gf is flabbergasted
>so am i
>we both suck he cock and balls
>his father walked in, saw what was happening and beat my ass
>was in jail 3 weeks before I made bail
>took several more cocks
>and now a full blown trap

thanks for reading, anons

what a shitty ending
if you weren't lying the whole time you could have at least lied to make it a better story

gg

xd

>I can tell I’m hurting her b/c she is wincing and making a noise every time I push her body in a new direction with the finger in her ass
>less than 2 minutes total have gone by since she started sucking when I stand up, and stand sideways to the door again so if he’s in there he has a great view of her face and tits
>I tell her to finish me with her hand all over her face, and to keep her eyes and mouth open
>then I unload a massive amount of cum onto her over about 20 seconds
>about 10 seconds after I am done I she breaks her stunned silence with, “Jesus Christ! What the hell got you all riled up?” (she ends up suspecting Meg and I started fooling around and got interrupted, so I came to finish wither her…. She’s still not convinced that didn’t happen)
>she says how she has to clean up, and I joke that she looks fine, that I’m sure her little boyfriends would be fine with her coming out like that (naked and cum covered)
>she said they wouldn’t have any idea what it meant, but I thought “one of them does NOW”
>cont

also trying to find more pics to share of her, hope you approve

>believing the fake ending

OP here... not done....

It's clearly fake you faggots you can tell the difference just by reading the damn thing how gullible are you?

Bumping this

woulve loved to watch that live OP

Post pics of your girlfriend

Continue op trips demand it

checked
you hit the jackpot

I don't care if it has pics or not I need more of this trips demand it

>problem: I’m still horny af, and we probably still have a little perv audience in the closet
>so she sits in the chair and cleans herself off by wiping the cum up with her fingers and sucking them clean, then uses a make-up wipe for the rest
>she is about to find clothes before doing her makeup, but I casually start giving her a back massage, which she says all the time, she likes back rubs as much as I like BJs (which leads to me getting as many BJs as I want, and her getting as many back rubs as she wants… I spend way more time rubbing than getting sucked, but worth it)
>I slowly coax her to start her makeup naked so I can keep rubbing her, and she gives in easily (though I do go wash my hands really quick once I have convinced her to stay naked)
>I get back and start rubbing, and position her pointed right at the closet door, tits and pussy in full view
>I end up using her massage oil (doubles as lube) to rub her shoulders, back, and tits, then slowly work down to her pussy, and am able to guide her to spread her legs wide open, and keep them that way
>this goes on for over a half hour, with me rubbing with oil from back, tits, and finger banging her, which causes her makeup to take longer
>internally I am wondering if 12yo is actually there watching, and wondering if he is jerking it, or too terrified to move or breath
>cont

ALL pics are my gf, ALL OC

>when she is finally done, she turns to see my dick standing straight out she says, “good. NOW I’m ready”
>I say, “why don’t you let me keep massaging a couple more minutes while you fuck yourself?” which she agrees to
>with her pussy aimed right at the closet she starts fucking herself faster and harder
>after a couple minutes she says, “Now I want cock” and pushes my back to the bed to mount me
>she looks confused as I move pillows and position a little odd, but she goes with it, not realizing I aimed her to make sure 12yo had a good view of her tits and pussy
>then she gets on cowgirl and rides
>up and down, back and forth, leaning forward so her tits are in my face and I can suck her nipples and squeeze her tits, and leaning way back to show off her pussy while it slides up and down my dick
>a couple times I positioned right to get it all the way back, which hurts her and causes her to jump and gasp, which I’m “not supposed to do” but she always says something like…
>“careful! You know you’re too big to do that without hurting me!” and I like to hear her say it
>she starts to really get going, and slowly she gets louder
>I know it would embarrass her to know she was getting loud, but I get turned on knowing they can hear her fucking, and will tease her about it when we are done
>so I let her keep getting louder while she fucked me, but I held out b/c I decided I wanted to fuck her in the ass
>cont

OP I'm gonna just tell you what everybody's thinking.... PLEASE CONT

Damn those are nice then user.

your gf looks trashy in the best possible way

So you went after her to make sure the nephew would not spy on her but you gave him a show instead? I don't get it. I wanted the kid to get consequences.

>after about 7-8 minutes she cums hard with a few convulsions thrown in (which meant I worked her up pretty well), and loud enough for the whole house to know what she was doing
>after she finally came down she asked how I wanted to finish, I said, “in your ass”
>she said no and complained, and it took some coaxing, but she finally said if she could go slow and be on top, she would do it
>I told her we could start slow, but I wanted to finish pounding her doggy style
>she reluctantly agreed and told me I couldn’t pound until I was ready to cum… in her mind that would be about 20 seconds… in my mind that was however the fuck long I wanted
>so she went over and got the oil/lube and thoroughly lubed up her ass and my dick, then slowly lowered herself onto it, clenching, and flinching the whole way down my shaft
>it took about 2 minutes to get all the way in, and she spent about another 3 or 4 slowly moving back and forth trying to get used to it
>she gently rode back and forth and up and down for a while, then asked if I was close
>I said no, she would have to go faster and harder to get me close
>she whined and asked, “isn’t there another way?”
> “like?”
>cont

yeah I was hoping this story would end in a beating
but here I am, hoping that it still might

How did you convince her to take nudes?

I'm just imagining all the people lurking just reading this fine art OP is writing looking like this

BS. Why is she suddenly willing to do all these things that she never wants to just because you asked nicely, with all that potential family around? You didn't paint her as super kink like that, having trouble staying engaged at this point. LONG AS FUCK

> “want to be rough with my tits?”
> THAT got my interest, and she could tell. “How rough?” I said as I thrust my cock into her ass as deep as I could, and her whole body spasmed, and her ass hole clenched hard
> “OW!... as rough as you want.”
>THIS was a big deal… she wanted me out of her ass real bad
>normally I am pretty rough with her tits, and they have gotten pretty durable, and we are slowly working towards titty torture bdsm stuff
>but our rule is “no bruises, no blood, stop if I say”
>so I respond with “no rules??”
>she hesitates… “no blood”
> “bruises are ok and you can’t tell me to stop??”
>this was getting good
> “I will tell you if you are hurting me and how much, but you don’t have to stop if you don’t want to. UNTIL you cum! Then it’s done”
>The problem is, she knew me too well, and knew I would be ready to pop given that kind of freedom/control which I normally didn’t get
>But I agreed immediately
>cont

same. I'm more interested in that than the fucking. Though by now, even with a beating, the kid will still be happy and not learn anything.

honestly JUST GET TO THE FUCKING END

Still a good story regardless

>grabbed both her tits like I was trying to pop water balloons and pulled her down to kiss me, while I shove my dick up her ass as hard as I could
>she cried out in pain, but didn’t say it was too much, so I squeezed them together as hard as I could and started sucking her each nipple WAY harder than she usually can tolerate
>I also had her hold them up and out so I could smack them, getting harder and harder each smack, even licking my hand to make it sting more (and leaving red hand prints)
>she kept flinching back before being hit, so I told her to stop, that it wasn’t allowed
>then she tried closing her eyes so she wouldn’t flinch, but I told her she had to keep them open
>I was doing it to be “dominating” and didn’t expect she could do it, but she did, just locked eyes with me and stopped flinching
>I did a few more things to test how much she could tolerate, keeping very close to mind how to make them look really good for our pervy little audience
>she was crying out loudly with painful gasps and moans, but to anyone else they would just sound like being SUPER into some rough sex
>but god bless her, she didn’t crack
>no matter how hard I pinched, twisted, smacked and pulled, not a single word about it being too much
>but I could tell I was getting close
>so I pushed her upright by her tits
>squeezed them together hard and literally started bouncing her entire body by picking her up by her tits while shoving my cock up her ass
>cont

There is no pic

How about don't be a bitch and wait for him to finish his work of art

>all of this rough tit play lasted maybe 60-90 seconds, at most
>but in that short time that basically finished me
>knowing I was about done I told her,
> “ok, when I get behind you I won’t be able to abuse your tits, so YOU will have to, agreed?”
> “uh huh” she whimpered
> “I mean it… if I’m not satisfied with how rough you are being, I will pull out of your ass and beat them some more. You’ll be a good girl and obey?”
> “I’ll be a good girl”
> “good. Get off me and suck me clean before I pound your ass”
>she gets off my dick, and has it in her mouth instantly deep throating and sucking it clean
>then I got behind her while she got on all 4s and worked my cock back deep into her ass, then pulled her up so her back was against my chest
> “Until I push you down to finish I want you to pull and twist your nipples as hard as you can… NOW…”
> she starts obeying, and jesus did she not disappoint
>one tit she twisted and pulled out so hard it looked like it was 2 feet long away from her body
>just seeing how she abused herself so well so fast, I was done
>I shoved her down on all 4s again and pounded as hard as I could while she cried out in pain for about 20 seconds before collapsing
> “wow… you have to be spent, you didn’t even tell me to ‘suck it clean’” she says, then she goes down and sucks my dick clean
>when she’s done she gives me her radiant smile and asks, “was that good?”
>all I can do is laugh
> “you owe me BIG user”
>cont

the problem with the story is that it's all over the place. Huge build up putting the focus on the kids and family. We got interested in that. And now they don't matter anymore and it's just a regular rough sex story.

If that's her, your gf has some godtier tits

ah. Sup Forums is inbred white trash. no surprise there.

> “I hope no one realizes what we’ve been doing” she says
>I look at her like she’s crazy and said, “1) we’ve been in here for over an hour, 2) you were loud enough to wake the neighbors…. Everyone in the house knows”
>looking mortified she stabbed “well if you didn’t fuck me in the ass so hard, maybe I could have been quieter! As it is I am going to have to bring out a pillow to sit on!”
> “again 1) you were loud enough all on your own when you were riding me…
>*slap* “why didn’t you TELL me?”
> “… and 2) they DON’T know I fucked you in the ass… you bring out a pillow, you may as well wear a sign saying “I just got pounded in the ass!”
> she decided against the pillow, we finished getting dressed, and she brushed her teeth, then we went out to join the others
>her mother takes the first shot, “user I think you need to invest in a ball gag” and everyone laughs while gf turns BRIGHT red
>jokes at her expense last all night like that, they even figure out why she’s “sitting funny” and she ends up sitting on a pillow anyway
>though she took the teasing in good humor, she actually is pretty pissed at me
>cont

Op you have strayed into the realm of bullshit

Nigga he was there by the second line.

>but I kept a VERY close eye back at the hallway… it was a quick easy escape into and out of the kitchen, with only a small area where you could be seen
> I NEEDED to know if her 12yo pervy nephew had just watched her get her brains fucked out of every hole she had
>after a half hour, I gave up hope. Everyone said the boys had been outside playing with neighborhood friends, then went to one of their houses
>then movement!
>on the floor I barely saw feet dragging towards the computer room, like army crawling from my gf’s room side of the hall to the computer room side, then clearly someone stood up just out of sight
>without looking our way at all, and me only looking peripherally, he waited until everyone started laughing and there was commotion, and quickly darted into the kitchen and out of sight
it was real… it happened… am I evil?... a hero?... did I fuck this kid up for life? I await the judgement of Sup Forums

and yes, every pic is her

Pic of 12 year old, then we'll believe you

?????????????????????

Easy, you're a faggot. kys

Fake as fuck but meh I enjoyed it

Was pretty ok story

A fucking legend, you need to do this to him again

PIC OF THE KID

not a chance in hell

Dont be this stupid. You've already posted enough to help people find and expose you.

you ruined his image of her so I'd say you did great

literally read the entire story expecting a punchline
something like:

>and finally I told her brother to come in and look in the closet where he found the nephew, dick in hand AND cum on the inside of the closet door

but what the fuck
you gave the kid a show?

forgot how cuck Sup Forums was

sage goes in all fields

This

Yeah... You're a complete asshole. You don't deserve her, or anyone else, actually.

> not understanding that cont means to be continued

Faggot

Fine good story though

Tell Emily I miss her.

is this your dick or your arm lol

great story OP, if only i could have your life
thanks for sharing

Good story. Got more pictures to share?

Good story. You did fine, the kid needed to be cucked a bit and remember she was your bitch and he was nothing more than a child.

More pictures please, your gf has a badass body

Pics or it didn't happen.