Just your daily reminder, Trump won

Just your daily reminder, Trump won
Just 8 more years of daily reminders.
Deal with it.

Bump

Pesidential term is 4 years retarded american. Goddamn i'm not even from your country & i know this. Kill yourself in shame.

reelection can (and probs will) extend the term to 4 more years.

O, I know, he's going to do it it again faggot. Why don't you go to your dirty third world home and become a wrekt thread. Don't forget to hit the record button on your local village's shared laptop
;)

>canada
>3rd world
>mfw

The dirtiest of the third world cuntries

these reminders will be far less as time passes and as deeper and deeper he takes our country into deep shit.

>Using cold war era terminology as an insult

Can you believe Hilary said she will run again in 2020? Hilarious lol

I'd be surprised if she'll be able to walk without assistance

Butthurt bra?

Bitches just dont know when to quit

>implying he'll make it through his first term

I believe that's what OP was implying, yes

i give him two years before impeachment or he resigns after realizing how fucking hard the job is

No. You?

Ment for this goyim

I'll give liberals two years before they begin killing themselves after realizing how hard it is earn anything without government handouts.

> just 8 more years

If US citizens are willing to vote for that charlatan again after he's run your country into the fucking ground with his first term, then you fucking deserve him.

I hope he gets 8 years. He'll turn your nation into a economically, ethically, and socially bankrupt shit-hole of ultra-nationalism, bigotry, and xenophobia.

And the best fucking part? Your enemies (China, Russia, et al), some of whom HELPED FOOL YOU INTO VOTING FOR THAT SCUMBAG, will come out the winners over you.

GFG, mates.

I give you this reminder of the validity of your predictions