NO MORE DEAD COPS!

NO MORE DEAD COPS!

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/leoka/2014/tables/table_1_leos_fk_region_geographic_division_and_state_2005-2014.xls
youtube.com/watch?v=mnImuk6Hs-A
youtube.com/watch?v=pt4ynfRXnjg
youtube.com/watch?v=STbLkBZSOlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what did he mean by this?

Deport all non-Whites

WE WERE KINGS BROTHA AZURE

>pick dangerous profession
>bitch about it being dangerous

honestly fuck those movie cops
and fuck those trigger-happy cops who go "well he was kinda looking at me funny I had to shoot him in the back"

>"well he was kinda looking at me funny I had to shoot him in the back"

They live in America. There's a 89% chance that someone will be a shooter if they look funny.

Well they know the fucking risks. Maybe dont swear to protect and serve if you'd rather shoot civilians.

Maybe the civilians should cooperate and not chimp out or try to draw their gun on an officer. Dumbass.

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/leoka/2014/tables/table_1_leos_fk_region_geographic_division_and_state_2005-2014.xls

It's eye opening when you dig deep enough.

>implying they need a reason to pin you down and shoot you in cold blood

Someone needs to read the news.

You're a delusional guy.

Does your bull know you have WiFi in your cuckshed?

>Gee I sure am sick of police calling us all criminals
>I know, let's riot and trash everything including black owned businesses!
No sympathy for the negro, for he deserves none
youtube.com/watch?v=mnImuk6Hs-A

someone post that guy in the middle nodding in agreement

youtube.com/watch?v=pt4ynfRXnjg

>mfw poltards try to tell me the guy posed a threat to the officers here

Statistically he did

he shouldn't have resisted

but i also think shouldn't be shot

Check all the videos, he had his right hand free because the car was in the way of the cop
Also he was a big guy and was resisting arrest

how about you find the scene yourself

screw you buddy

>b-but black people are scary

You are not a judge or part of the jury.

Looked pretty secure, pinned to the ground sempai

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Which are you?

>Paradox Interactive
Where did it all go so wrong?
youtube.com/watch?v=STbLkBZSOlc

A functional human being who doesn't pull random images on Sup Forums to push an agenda I barely understand

Lay down on your bed, have someone on your left arm and over your legs or imagine it since you're posting in Sup Forums, try to reach your pocket with right hand, see how easy that was ?

>assuming everyone just doesn't understand
What a close-minded fool you are

HE SHOULD TURN HIMSELF IN

>literal footage of at least three policemen killing a pinned down suspect complying with his arrest is available online right now

Yeah, cops only let whites get away with that.

Well done, reddit.

No he's right. Niggers are trash and there's no debate. But American cops are also trigger-happy shitheads who can't wait to pull the trigger on everything that moves.
Dozens of whites get shot every month, you don't hear about them. Less than 3 out of 10 are actually armed.

Again, as the other dude said, don't pick a risky job if you're a pussy "b-but m-muh safety ;_;".
Do you think oil drillers get the same right to complain when they go on the bottom of the sea to check massive dangerous machinery?

No they don't.

American cops are shitheads and they shouldn't be surprised that someone does something.

This guy, Micah whatever and Chris Dorner are heroes. Not because they're black but because they stand up to a police state.

Now keep licking their boots, ye worthless cuckservative slave.

If the intent was to escape, he would've started shooting the moment they tried to get him on the ground.

They wouldn't have time to pin him like they did if he was actually resisting. Your average person isn't some criminal mastermind who will kill two cops after they have him secure.

It's official, calling someone reddit has lost all meaning

2 armed black criminals got shot while they were illegally carrying illegal firearms you retard.

Sure, maybe there was some stuff that should have been done differently and cops do abuse their power but this is bullshit. Significant chance that both these nignogs got what they deserved

Not really. Sup Forums and reddit have become one and the same and since the big reddit takeover in 2013.

Implying niggers have the brain capacity to think fast

>Sure, maybe the police are incompetent trigger happy faggots, but!

That's all I needed to hear. We don't hold citizens to the same standards as cops. Thanks, faggot.

One was a wannabe rapper selling mixtapes in a parking lot.

The other was a mentally unstable 25 year old with weapons training

The only common factor is that you're a racist.

We'll never know because white cops shoot without provocation.

>it's okay for the police to play judge, jury and executioner because the victim was a criminal

americans everybody

Both sound like armed criminals that had illegal guns on them. HMMM WHAT DO ARMED CRIMINALS USE THEIR ILLEGAL GUNS FOR WHEN THEY RUN INTO THE POLICE???

Reddit and Sup Forums are absolute opposites. What the fuck

Hahaha maybe go back to the leddit yourself pal

Where was Nick Fury when you need him?

You're leaving out the fact that they were armed and reaching for their guns...

If not, the court should them guilty.

>sound like
Whoa shit, they SOUND like thugs. Better shoot them in the fucking chest 6 to 8 times.

no. no, just Sup Forums

Do you have three arms? 'Cause I fail to see how someone could reach for their gun pinned to the floor and with both arms restrained.

golly, i'd love to be that motivated about something

And by sound like I mean: THEY WERE BOTH LITERALLY COMMITTING CRIMES WHILE ARMED WITH GUNS

Americans have been the laughing stock of the world forever. I love it.

Not really. Sup Forums unironically worships Trump and so does reddit according the screenshots. And redditors think their oh-so-hilarious unironic racism is welcome.

>resist arrest
>reach for a gun
>no provocation

That movie is shit tier shit

>doesn't pay attention to the guys right arm reaching into his pocket for the handgun he posted on FB about using to go to jail with

What did he mean by this?

Oh yeah, look at him here all reaching for his gun. With another gun pointed at him

Watch the videos, the fat guy had his right arm free and was going for his pocket
Later they remove the gun from his pocket

>armed
Maybe if he could shoot from the hip without any of his fingers. Otherwise, he was a man carrying an illegal firearm and complying to the arrest.

But nah, according to you, crime = execution.

>what is his right arm

Why do you think the guy trying to restrain his right arm yells "GUN GUN GUN"

>because no one else recorded video from a different angle, proving this wasn't the case

but no, nigger with a gun, everyone panic

>his arm is free for maybe a second
>there's more footage of him struggling to reach for someone as he's dying on the floor

What a menace to society. Just make sure you don't cry when they come for you.

>complying to the arrest
>reaching for a loaded gun
Holy fuck you're retarded dude

Please don't reach for a gun when looking like a statistically disproportionate criminal dealing with a cop unless you want to die

>Organized homeland terrorism

Still no Jade Helm busting ghettos, why?

Do you think police have a fucking video referee or something?

Rises is on Spike right now, who watching now?

They don't let get anyone to get away with that. Blacks only made 25% of people shot by police in 2015. White people made 52%. The rest was marked as "other".

He can grab his cock if wants after being shot, but that's not the point, he was going for his gun in his pocket while he was resisting

What do you think he planned on doing with that loaded gun once he got it out of his pocket?

>>reaching for a loaded gun
[Citation needed]

>video shows different angle debunking the cops' shitty lie
>w-well, that doesn't count!

I swear, if your mom caught you stealing money you'd blame thin air.

Can this black men are superhuman stuff stop?

The cops didn't have that video feed injected into their fucking brains during the actual incident you fucking moron

>he had a loaded gun in his right pocket
They even take it out after they shoot him
>during the struggle you can see his right arm reaching towards his right pocket while they are on top of him
>cop trying to restrain his right arm yells "HES GOING FOR THE GUN GUN GUN GUN" after telling the victim to stop resisting and reaching for the gun.

I still dont like militarized police, but this isn't worth shooting 5 cops over in Dallas.

They aren't human, they are domesticaed animals. You don't fight a horse hand to hand .

He was literally a big guy, who the fuck said superhuman?

Whites get gunned down by blacks more (twice as often), but you have to think about population. There are only 13% of blacks in America. That means blacks get gunned down by cops at a MUCH higher rate than whites. Then again, blacks commit over 50% of the crimes and black men commit over 30% of the murders.

>the cops weren't there when it was happening, moron!

Never mind that the cops tried to illegal obtain the video without a warrant. No sir, nothing shady going on here.

>Had right arm free
>Had a gun in his right pocket
>Reaching for it
>Superhuman

Fucking shooting him in the chest was still uncalled for.

it wasn't, that was an excuse.

What Johnson did was something he was possibly planning. He just wanted motivation.

>black men commit over 30% of the murders.

45% of armed homicides done in America 2015 was done by black males.

>He's an Evans poster
No fucking surprise there, how many times have you had to restrain a known criminal who is armed exactly? Never? Should they have tazered the coon? Yeah probably, but they didn't and now are being investigated by feds so I don't know what the fuck you want?

You are right, one bullet in the head was enough

Yeah probably, but you weren't there fighting for your life in the heat of the moment. Almost 20 cops got shot because these 2 armed criminals got their deaths posted on social media

>They even take it out after they shoot him
Yeah, remind me again, why did they shoot a complying suspect on the ground? I've never said he didn't have an illegal firearm (kind of an oxymoron, given the 2nd amendment and all that), but he's pinned down by three cops. At what point, exactly, was he free to unleash the motherfucking fury on the poor police officers? After the 4th or 5th shot?

>but this isn't worth shooting 5 cops over in Dallas.
You're right, this is worse than a couple of dead cops. You have no fucking clue what this means to anyone who approaches a cop having a bad day. They can lie about the circumstances in which you die. They can and will do whatever's possible to keep their lies going. It's absolutely terrifying.

But lol niggers.

damn guys why didnt zimzam just shoot the skittles strangler in the leg? baka

Holy shit please kill yourself or leave cuck/nigger. Racism has always been welcome here. How new are you?

Longer than you probably. Back then we did it tongue-in-cheek. Like I said, ever since the big reddit takeover they feel welcome to spout their shit everywhere.

jesus that's fuckin embarrassing

itt:
>he din du nuffin
>he was going church every sunday

>He thinks police just go around shooting people because they had a bad day
Do you have any fucking idea of the paperwork involved in this shit? Cops having bad days barely even bother doing their job because it's more work the next week filing all that shit

Where is this third cop you talk about???
He was resisting arrest and had already shrugged off a tazer

While they were trying to handcuff him (AFTER HE RESISTED ARREST) on the ground was when he was reaching for the deadly weapon.
REACH FOR A DEADLY WEAPON WHEN DISOBEYING A DIRECT ORDER FROM POLICE = DEAD

>you weren't there fighting for your life in the heat of the moment
I bet this looks amazing in the report.

Yes, yes. I understand. Blacks commit a lot of fucking crime so people racially profile them.

Head back to Sup Forums.

Those are different.

It's really fucking easy to keep someone on the ground ESPECIALLY when you have back up. There are several ways to disarm someone or prevent the escalation of violence.

We don't have to make this more than what it is. It was a shitty call made by a cop during a stressful situation.

However, that doesn't excuse what happened. The fact that it went on like this, the fact we have to discuss it like this, means there is something very wrong with our society.

Reddit bans for racism on most of their boards you retard

It was illegal cause he didn't buy it from a store which does a quick background check, he got it from another nignog or just stole it
Why would he do that if he was a good boi?