Spoony's suicide when?

Spoony's suicide when?

>gets 1.8k p/m just to sit at home and every few months upload some shitty video

>Im le so you guys depressed

I hope he actually does hang himself, fucking attention seeking cunt

But he had way more than that and his Patreon money is dwindling by the month because the only work he puts out more is Live Wire and I don't think there are that many fans of that. It was too late for him to become a Pewdiepie and now he's going to become an Armake21.

>spoony
>makes 1 video a year
>only other content are 8 hour streams that no one watches where he occasionally makes a comment or shits on his fans
>patreon is dwindling, has hundreds of comments on his page complaining about his lack of videos
>is months behind fulfilling his patreon rewards
>girlfriend is complaining about how difficult it is to make ends meet
>is physically and mentally ill
>spends hundreds of hours on twitter
>has to make a movie when he can't even release weekly videos because he reached the patreon goal
>all after promising years ago that he would get his shit together, leave twitter, and focus on making content

JUST

should spoony die?

no his punishment must be more severe.

The only reason hes still alive is because of Oreo and April.

He got Oreo as a way to try to cope with depression, that worked for a bit, the him moving in with April was another thing that helped him cope. But that kind of shit never works for long.

Im amazed they havent had a kid or something as a new way for spoony to cope.

Thats what clinical depression is man.

No reason to feel like death is a good thing, but you do.

Spoony and April should not breed. They would create such a terrible child. They're both weirdos with mental issues.

I wish spoony had killed himself 3 years ago so I could have only nice memories of him

He used to go to a forum I went to, and he was an attention-seeking faggot. He would always start talking about himself obsessively on any topic, and people kissed his ass like it was Pamela Anderson's lips.

Wait wat
What the fuck happened

>he let this hog get to him so badly, she put him into 8 years of insanity and depression
Why?

what a terrible way to bring a child into the world

>own girlfriend calls him a weak pussy

Yeah I'd kill myself in his shoes desu

Obviously his first girlfriend. Noah is a turbo nerd. And he's a fucking weirdo.

On no, not saying i thought they should, its just something depressed/bipolar people think to do a lot.

They like to look at their problems and think one thing will magically fix them. Like getting a pet, getting a SO, making the next move with a SO (moving in together, getting married), having a kid, buying a new toy, etc, etc.

Boogie is the same way, every time he does something like that he uses it as a crutch and says "dez/sammy/new house makes me super happy and im going really good on my diet" then a month later hes back up to 520 lbs. He legit has talked on stream like he and dez were thinking about having a kid... baka...

yep. he let the pussy slave destroy him, happens to many nerds

maybe I'm better off being a permavirgin myself... right?

Oh, and that post from April explains why she didnt help his mental state for long. Shes got her own issues with the "I dont leave the house and cant drive" comments.

Spoony shouldve never moved out of miles' s house. I think miles was a good counter to spoony's bipolar ass.

I dont even think the pussy ruined him. He was already ruined.

That bitch was probably emotionally stable enough, relative to spoony that is, to keep him out of deep depression. So the Spoony we all first saw was him at his best.

Not only does Miles protect the public from gibsmedats, he protects spoony from himself

>gets 1.8k p/m just to sit at home and every few months upload some shitty video

Wow, he gets 1/3rd of what I make (net, after tax) every month?

He can barely survive on a pittance! How impressive!

If you're mentally unstable, yeah.

Thought that was a dragon dildo on the left there

He's also the last successful of the old internet crowd, and the only one to be completely unsuccessful on YouTube

>I can't even drive

These fucked up people are so funny to observe

lol what an autist

why are people so obsessed with these nobodies? and dont tell me its ironic

It's not the worst scenario by far. If only most /r9k/fags could get that through their skulls.

>Thought that was a dragon dildo on the left there

It may as well be, I mean it looks like a fucking dildo in its own right dragon or not. Why would you have such a thing.

>why are people so obsessed with these nobodies

When you look at someone whose life is in such shambles, it makes you feel way, way better about yourself. That's why.

As that other guy said, he gets that money just for existing. If he would put in just 10 minutes of work per day and upload regular videos, he could be making 10 times what you make while still not having to do any real work at all.

>>I dont even think the pussy ruined him. He was already ruined.
Peak Spoony back when he was funny and before he turned into a butthurt nutjob was before he dated Scarlett though. I'm not saying he didn't have underlying issues before, but her presence definately brought them out. Ever since she dumped him it's been depressed Spoony.

1. No he couldn't.

2. He gets no benefits, no health insurance, no pension plan, nothing.

I could get on benefits too (Yuro here) and get money "just for existing" and make similar to what he makes now. But I'd also get healthcare, he doesn't. No matter how you twist it, he's a fucking bum waste of space.

>ME ME ME ME ME

hopefully soon. Natural selection is awesome.

This and Latza gets a job at Disney,
>mfw the Sup Forums and /eggkara/ memes are becoming real

kek I thought this was a big dragon dildo

I didnt realize spoony did shit before scarlett.

I want to be over 30 and attention whoring on the internet with emo shit

>#depression
he's not depressed

>You know, from a FUCKING BANK

B...but you have to pay back the loan and Patreon is their only source of income. I don't understand why she thinks the house isn't being paid for with internet-bucks.

I hear spoony has drug and alcohol problems and beats his girlfriend. Did you guys know that?

Pretty much everything people used to love him for (Phantasmagoria, FFVIII, Bayou Billy) was all pre-Scarlett or mostly pre-Scarlett.

He made like what, 10 good videos in his entire life, which happened several years ago? Why do people even talk about him or stalk his twitter feed?

Schadenfreude.

>Sup Forums has successfully made people think Spoony beats April
We did it again guys

I miss Myles "Mexicans Belong In Body Piles" Antwiler

Remember Spoony started the Fire

>€1800/month benefits
sweden yes!

>capping your own autistic ramblings

a lot of things im not sure of there
>how does someone dump there bf and take their house? (without being married)

the catering the the far left seems correct right, judging by their output.

If he hadnt taken the SJWs side even after they came after him because of that rape joke i would be able to feel sorry for him.

He is the definition of a cuck.

>that fucking grammar