Our Brother of light, (Abu Nour Al Burturiko) Has yet again dealt a decisive blow to the American Crusader alliance...

Our Brother of light, (Abu Nour Al Burturiko) Has yet again dealt a decisive blow to the American Crusader alliance. He charged the enemy's of Allah, with only his rifle and his sight on the hereafter.

Oh, America. Do you think that you can just bomb us with your f16's, with help of the apostates, without any backlash? Then you are sadly mistaken.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h56gxgwaVHw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh, mudslimes. Do you think you aren't a joke? Then you're sadly mistaken.

>inb4 NEWFAG TAKING THE B8

Take this shit back to your containment board with your false flag garbage

Fite me m8
Pic related

pic related it's you

We shall conquer Rome, by the will of Allah. We want Sharia in London. We lust for all of you blond women. Millions of Muslims have already entered your lands, and they shall open the gates for conquest. And in Allah we trust

Pic related it's you, in the hands of the Lions of Allah.

watch this and join

youtube.com/watch?v=h56gxgwaVHw

Deus vult

Burn in hell you stinky sand niggers.

Allah doesn't exist

You sandniggers are right.
By the decoy of "enlightenment", our people became too soft.
We need to bleed a lot more, we need to have much more blond girls raped and quartered.
Then, after we grow some balls, we will do to you what Hitler did to the jews.

sand nigger thinking that you can get away with fucking up democracy

Why are you being so emotional? You can always convert to Islam, and we will find you a nice Arab woman to marry. But if you get back to sin, we will get back to punishment.

One day, we will be allowed to kill you on the spot. And even before that day, if I had to choose between converting to your shitty sect and spend the rest of my days with one of your race's sweaty pig whores or blow myself up inside one of your hospitals, I'd fuckin go for the latter. But I'm not mad, not at all, someone had to take the bait.

He's a fucking puertorican from new jersey you dimwits

Doesn't matter, mate.

The Lions of Allah have drawn their swords.

nice mac faggot