I don't know who or what to believe anymore...

I don't know who or what to believe anymore. I recently discovered all of my friends talk shit about me behind my back and say horrible things, and they all dislike me but just hide it.

I found out by getting into my friend's facebook by circumstances I won't mention, and I stumbled upon a conversation between by friend 1 and friend 2; I discovered years of resentment and hate towards me, and every time I thought they couldn't make something or said something, it was because they didn't like me and blew me off. Then I checked with conversations between other close friends - pretty much the same; mockery and abuse.

I don't know who my friends are anymore and I feel so hopeless - my close friends who I adored are slimy and toxic, and I feel like I have no friends left.

What do I do, Sup Forums? I'm so tempted to kill myself (not just over this, other things that are shit in my life) but I can't bear the thought of upsetting my family and passing on the pain to them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xfGuYeC1KOs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuk'em all they doesn't deserve anything from you

Get new friends.

Pass on the pain to those fakers.
"Kill them Johnny. Kill them all."
(insert picture here)

Well yes but how, where? It's very hard to meet a new set of people without uprooting your current life and starting anew somewhere

Kill em all.

Do I confront everyone involved about it? They have no idea that I know what they say about me. I want to cut all ties, but I have to deal with the aftermath for at least a few months, so I don't know if it's worth making all the mess.

But I don't know if I should cut ties - what if things get better in the future and I cut ties too early?

If it's been going on for years, it's unlikely things will magically improve.

>Falling for the "Le friends last forever meme xD"

You deserve it. Fucking idiot.

About 3-4 at the end of this academic year. I don't know, I have this idea that people grow the fuck up and change when they're older, and not be so toxic.

Then stop being dependent on people who aren't even blood related to you, cuck.

Delete them and never hang out with them again. Simple.

You realize most people you meet, that claim to be friends with you, end up hating you in some way shape or form. You actually trust in the common decency of another human being?

Most people would sell you out for anything that benefits themselves. Stop being a fag

>I have this idea that people grow the fuck up and change when they're older, and not be so toxic.

Kek that's only a fairytale only liberals and gay people believe. Anyone with common sense knows that everyone's toxic and has always been toxic. Its called human nature. Sure, our trends have changed but our human nature has not. Real life is basically High School 2.0.

Read up some history champ

Simple really. Cease contact with your current friends, shouldn't be difficult if they really dislike you. Meet new ones through social gatherings, clubs, or sports or anything you're interested in. Though, that might be hard if you live in a boring town.

Don't bring it up with you're current friends. It'll just become awkward and likely not change.

>Real life is high school 2.0
High school sucks - I genuinely believed everything gets better post university and I never have to deal with high-school level shit again

Dont listen to them OP they even talked about JesusChrist our Lord and savior some jews still talk about him now.
So just be a man

I live in a city of 100k, but all the new people I could meet - I already have. People are closely networked with each other within a 40 mile radius so I'd have to make a signifcant move if I wanted to meet new people, which I can't do yet because of school.

Sure, I could cut ties now and ignore them but there will inevitably b a point in class or whatever where I am forced to interact with people I once called my friends. What then? How do I fill the void my friends used to occupy? I can't deal with being lonely

No. People don't mature and they don't "change". Its fascinating looking back at history and realizing that our behaviors have always virtually stayed the same. There's scientific basis for this as well. We're all essentially selfish.

confront them like this it is my advice the most beta faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=xfGuYeC1KOs

This

Humans are sell outs

You're a slime ball for creeping through your friends fb behind their back first of all.
Looks like they're right

im sorry for your miserable life user