YLYL?

YLYL?

Man I love these threads. This place is so cool and there's so many funny images. Just wait around for a while I'm going to get some great stuff off facebook. Haha too funny!

Oh man, that is going to be funny my dude. Can't wait to see your great meems from Facebook. Awesome site.

Such classic stuff, you guys are going to love what I saved on to my computer haha

LOL OMG OP YOUR SUCH A COOL GUY YOU MUST BE GAY OR SOME THING. THIS WEBSITE IS SO COOL ZOMG LOLLOLOLOL DUDE GUYS WE SHOULD SHARE EMAILS LOLLOLOLOO BECAUSE FACEBOOK IS SO NOT COOL ANYMORE.

What's it like being both jaded beyond saving and having poor sarcasm skillz?

It's a bit of a conundrum I bet.

same fag

Who invited this guy? Y-you need to calm down, mister. Just take it down a notch. We will get some memes in here, but you need to behave in the meantime.

omg op why dont you sck my dick you fucking newfag ZOMG SAGE LOL SO COOL OLOLLOLLOL

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

It's actually pretty ok for the most part. I'm usually too dense to realize what I'm doing, so calling me out like that truly has caused a conundrum. My dude.

fuckin samefag n shit everywhere tbh

Lol I can't tell if you're the person I messaged last time haha Here's another quality picture. I'd love to see your face after your body digests this one, this is an absolute cracker!

>I literally lost immediately

hhaha lol

I AM THE GUY IM THE SAME FAG BECAUSE I AM OP ZOMG LOLKKNKLNLNJDBKSFUBSUK I LOE TO BE A NEWFAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG LOL

Damn daniel =)

guys wtf so much cancer in this thread

Haha that is just way to cute haha check this one out, it's going to have you in stitches!!!

Well look at this guy he thinks he is cool and shit fuck this old fag

I lost. I mean how could something like this even happen. Why would they even let him take classes other than to take his money.

Oh hahahahahaha wow Another classic from this truly outrageous site. I love you guys!
Check this one out, you've literally got to see it to believe it. The wit from the people who come up with these images, pristine!!!

STFU YOU GOD DAM NEWFAG AWAYS TALKING SHIT

Maybe because he's having fun?

O WOW LOOK AT THIS SARCASTIC FAGGOT RIGHT HERE SUCKING SO MUCH DICKS FAGGOT

Partial arts

If you tone it down a little and were a little less grandiose you'd be more believable.

Also I've never seen that particular beheading video before, neat.

well your a faggot you suck so much dick

Wow I'm really starting to miss that banana

old

>this is tearing me apart

The greatest thing about this site is that I can act unimpeded when someone yells obscenities at me.
I'm going to continue to post hilarious pictures because I can tell there's a large community of people here that just love a good laugh, I know the obscenities hold some people back, so you guys don't need to tell me how much you like the pictures I have found, because then the troll brigade will come out in force and abuse you. Where as it doesn't bother me one bit if they say rude words.
Here's another image I found, look at this guy, he lost his sandwich!!

I love 4 Chan . it's so funny. same shit posts day after day with some nigger mod randomly closing the thread . fucking awesome. they should make this a pay site. let's see some more funny shit I've seen 65 times already

Why the fuck did I lose to this?

ZOMG HE IS SO RIGHT LOLOL ZOMG IM COOL RIGHT GUYS ZOMG best day ever

this kids a champ how the fuck is that even cringe

Is this Sup Forums or a SJW website? gtfo they took his money and gave him nothing of use for him in return and knew it

>Why would they even let him take classes other than to take his money
>take his money
That's my only guess. Why would they?

Oh wow a star wars joke. The laughs just keep reeling in!!!
I bet the people who did this advertisement are regretting the blotched job they pulled off here ahahahahaha!!!!
If only I could see the throatly ejaculate of laughter erupt from your gullet after you process this beauty!!

time to cLose the thread nigger mod. let's start another with all the same posts again

guys stop shit posting really it has to stop.............

kill yourself, faggot

>ifunny
kill yourself

my reply wasnt even a shit post you fucking queer.

LOL ZOMG THATS SO FUCKING FUNNY YOU GUYS REMEMBER FUNNY JUNK THE ORIGINAL Sup Forums

God my sides hurt from these funny posts, no wonder you faggots are basement dwelling virgins.

Actually got me, ffs I am weak to a souls reference

He sure found himself in a tricky situation. I wonder how he'll get himself out of that one! I hope he's ok.
Here's a moving image of .gif extension, another classic. Who in their right mind could think of coming up with this!? How do they do it!!!

>Dont know the most used and abused pasta

Notice Trump didn't make this list?

how would you?... why would you?... huh?

Trip dubs nice

Sauce

You're not funny.

Oh you're a tough cookie I can tell, this one is sure to make you weak at the knees from the intense laughing fit you're about to endure. Enjoy it! These pictures are ours to share!!

Well played, friend.

ZOMG THIS IS SOOOO FUCKING FUNNY I REMBER THAT SHOW NARUTO MY FAVIORET CHARACTER WAS GOKU MY WIFU WAS RAVEN

I know unfortunately. I wish I was then I could make myself laugh. Luckily I have this great website where I can share these amazing pictures with everyone!