Make your choice

Make your choice

I choose Elliot Rodger and Eric Harris

orlando shooter and theater guy. think they have the highest kill count

Seung Hui Cho killed 33 people. Although, had Eric Harris been successful he would have killed 100s.

heard reb and vodka had tried to turn propane tanks into time bombs and placed them around the school

They placed them in the cafeteria, but the dumbfucks screwed the fuses up

Orlando shooter had the benefit of time.

3 hours of unchecked bleeding killed most of them

Who the four on the bottom? I know Holmes, Choi, and Columbine

Cho and Holmes seem most reasonable choices. Cho is pure oldschool 1337, Holmes might be the most competent out of the rest, with his ability to prep.

dont know how not 1 of those fruits had the balls to tackle him. literally 100 people vs 1 muzzy with a gun that has to be reloaded. death count would have been >20 if they jumped him

Drunkenly running at a man armed with an assault rifle isnt most peoples first reaction

>implying they were all drunk

fight or flight. not one of them chose to fight. fucking pathetic. they expected someone else to sacrifice themselves to save the others. with a mentality like that there was no need for omar to be there. they were gonna die regardless some way or another. Like fuck dude, not even a choke from behind

you wouldn't have done it either faggot. Besides who knows what angle he was in the room.

Anders Behring Breivik, all I need.

given the opportuniry yes. no one coulve hit his head with a bottle from behind? Also, im pretty sure you're just fucking stupid if you cant see or hear the gunfire.

I take the gook and the faggot killer. They have over 80 kills combined.

Well, not everyone has a killer instinct like that.

Sup Forumstards thinking they'd act like bruce willis in an emergency situation. most you faggots choke up when talking to girls, gtfo with you action hero bullshit lol

never did i say i was gonna walk up to him and smack the gun away. I said if given the opportunity, say I'm drinking and omars 5 ft away from me, I'd either tackle him or smash the bottle in the back of his head. A fucking toddler has the balls to do that

I guarantee your Sup Forums browsin ass has never been to a club, and definitely have never heard a gunshot while going about your business. You'd shit your pants and freeze up with the quickness you keyboard commando.

live in kenner, Louisoana. Believe me, i know what a gun sounds like and feels like.

Why are you so triggered though, that's my question. Were you one of the faggots in the club that jumped the gate or what

coming from a 'keyboard commando'. breh i fought in việt nam

Mah nigga

>Elliot Rodger

He's not there idiot.

that's an interestingly convenient scenario. try a more accurate one. guy starts shooting at literally everyone in sight soon as he come through the door. you're sitting at the bar drinking. if you haven't been shot already you'd be running. get real lol