This is L in the upcoming Death Note TV series

>this is L in the upcoming Death Note TV series
WHAT THE FUCK BROS

we

Death Note was complete shit anyway couldn't possibly make it worse.

Why L is out in public?
wtf?

>no iconic sitting pose

it would be shit bros

The execution of Death Note was shit, but the concept was pretty good. A good remake could actually be worthwhile.

Infinitely better than the autist "i sit like this to increase my brain capacity" shite in the anime. and if you disagree you should take off your L cosplay and grow the fuck up

I don't hate it.

why even make it in the first place

a black guy can't be L, you actually have to be white to pull off that autismo shut-in sleepy genius detective vibe.

if they had to fill their diversity quota they couldn't just made Light black because it doesn't affect his character.

L is meant to be an autistic neet

How many autistic neets have you met that actually look and behave like L outside of the anime?

>implying it doesn't look better than the anime autist

Thats why i was hoping they would cast an ugly beta looking guy instead of an alpha looking guy

Wow, that's awful. It's like they tried to get as far away from the character as they could.

They should have cast Light as the attractive black guy and L as the white guy

For good reason.

Yes, an autistic NEET with a high-paying job as the world's most respected investigator who travels the world.
Do you know what NEET stands for? No, of course you don't. "Normies, reeee!" right?
This adaptation is an abomination but so is this post of yours.

TAKBIR

>light as black guy
>having motivation to bring justice

why does he sit like that?

it doesn't

he looks like generic nig who fights da poliz in riots and shit

First half was really good IMO.

>SO YOU BE SAYING WE SOME FINNA...
I can't do it

>giving a shit about memenote

>L joins ISIS to kill the false Jewish god

>anime faggotry

Who fucking cares?

>my HOLD UP cropped image is getting used to start this kind of threads

yes
YES

Island Slav blood.

>in the upcoming Death Note TV series

Wait, it wouldn't be a movie?

Whats the problem? Isn't this the type of garbage you Sup Forumsedditors wish you could dress like anyways?

When I first saw this image, no joke, I thought some thugs had stormed a police press conference that was being given due to recent events.

L should look like an autistic neet

This only "works" in anime.

autistic neets in real life look like chrischan, not L in the anime

Why the fuck would you make L a black dude
Like what possible fuck reason could you have to justify it

Even better

They should have casted Nicholas Hoult

Daily reminder that we already have 2 live action Death Note movies starring that kid from Battle Royale that are pure kino, plus an L-related spinoff (not so much kino)

Black guy is smart, trustworthy, and works to bring a wanted murderer to justice.

White dude is smart, but is a murdering megalomaniac and thus sees himself as a god.

>ayyo light
>ayyo light com ova heeeee nigga
>ayyo light lemme see dat book
>wuz dat
>wuz dat book
>o sheeeeeit
>das onna dem deff notes dawg
>das onna dem deff notes
>lemme see dat shit
>oh damn
>oh sheeeeit
>ayyo
>das onna deem shee nee gah mee
>imma feed him summa dem apples
>ayyo
>all i gots is dat wassamelon and dat fried cheeeeken
>ayyo light
>i aint know how to make dem letters
>helps me write sumfin in dis here diff note nigga
>ayyo light what dat word say?
>ayyo light
>ayyo

I hope they cut those stupid death spirits from the anime. The core idea is fine, but everything else should be changed into something a bit more mature.

so much bait

Those movies are considered trash even by the japs that love this pleb fuck series you low IQ redditor

There is Hollywood autistic just like there is Hollywood ugly.

Give Rami Malek longer/messier hair he would be a great L. He is handsome and as seen in Mr. Robot plays a good bags under his eyes autistic guy that you still like.

>pure kino
no.

Funkyposting, in my Sup Forums?

Those aren't bags under his eyes, it's eyeliner.

I'm not baiting. The original is clearly a story for teenagers and it's pretty juvenile and dumb.

No shit, faggot. It's anime.

I'd love for the new L to be ghetto as fuck, it'd be hilarious

It's an autistic NEET power fantasy, i'm different and scorned therefore i'm a super genius.

Now that I think about if these two guys were younger they would be the perfect L and Light. Perfect.

Shouldn't L at least be wearing a full mask? The fact that people now know he's black makes it easier for his identity to be discovered.

>I WUZ KING
What did he mean by this?

The casting is already telling enough. Kira looks like a total dweeb incapable of hatching a scheme to steal peanut butter. You can tell it's going to be Gotham tier.

This is Light...

>death note ending
>Light, the son of a police officer is killing a black dude
POETRY

None, because they stay at home all day, because that's what autistic NEETs do you dumb cunt.

punchable face

what a faggot

If we have to have this ridiculous genderswapped Ghostbusters, can live-action Death Note be genderswapped?

Emma Roberts as Light?
Some creepy pale ass long-haired The Ring-looking girl as L?
I'd watch the fuck out of that.

When I think about it, yeah, this is more cringeworthy than him being black.
L makes a huge point of staying out of the public eye for obvious reasons. Why the fuck is he up at some podium giving a press conference?

Yeah, nothing better than L giving a press conference about how those black criminals "DINDU NUFFIN WONG!!" while handing out his mixtape.

>Hol up
>so u be sayin u was l-light
>and shieeet...

you're actually 100% correct

Emma Roberts would have been an amazing Misa.

Yeah she would have
Too bad Misa sucks

So does Emma Roberts. It's a perfect match.

WATASHI WA L DESU

this guy looks decent.

like all anime that weebs say is amazing, the first few episodes were genuinely great. then it went to shit and kept getting worse until the shitty ending.

What's with the Isis finger?

Yeah, its not like he went in public in manga or anything, right
Oh wait

Why can't I stop laughing at this

It went to shit with Mello.

>black guy
>hoodie
>face mask
>police
>America
Something seems off about this picture...

not for tv announcements and morning shows.

Only undercover stuff with light.

reminds me of pic related

Nigga he went to university with Light.

Why do so many characters get turned into niggers? And why does the reverse never happen?

That was him undercover.

and gave a fake name and didn't out himself to the student body that he was the one hunting Kira

>it's an "L accidentally gets shot by the police he's helping AGAIN" episode

L is supposed to be a tea drinking British white autismo with raccoon eyes and pale skin. The character is iconic in his look and mannerisms, this makes about as much sense as black Annie. They already fucked up by changing a perfectly good story, why the fuck is he at a podium. How do you fuck this up this bad?

Because whites don't care and do not chimp out.

nobody knew in university that he was L. that's undercover.

Here in op's pic, he is live speaking in public and showing his mannerisms to whole world.

in anime, he didn't even use his real voice while on tv announcement.

Right, he usually communicated through a screen displaying a stylized L. Isn't the first time we see him when Light's father and his peers meet the famous detective?

This. They should have hired someone asian, for example Lee Byung Hun. It just feels too weird.

>white's don't chimp out
kek

But L isn't supposed to be Asian
If I remember correctly, he's only a quarter Japanese
All his other ancestors were white

Misa is actually hot tho so it wouldn't work

Yes, Egyptians weren't white, but they also weren't black which is what i'm talking about.
Pay attention.

I thought L was supposed to be Japanese

>chance to cast asians in asian source material media
>asian males have zero representation and hiring them for something other than kungfu would be a huge step
>turn it into nigger worship

fuck you hollywood

this would've been literally perfect

i would take a hapa before nigger
yup

He is in public as L exposing his gender and race, if you don't know why that's retarded you have no business discussing this.