What are your thoughts on listening to stoner rock while being sober?

What are your thoughts on listening to stoner rock while being sober?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7wenNqTd5hU
youtube.com/watch?v=A_eANwASMUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PzDm6ImLtHc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dude

Weed

lmao

T H I S

That album's fucking boring when I listen to it stoned. I think High on Fire is a hell of a lot more enjoyable to listen to.

It feels just as if you were high

the first time i listened to this album, I was sober and I did not feel sober

I never smoke weed but I enjoy this album.

Honestly this. I just felt like I was sinking into anything I was sitting/standing/laying on and I wanted to pass out. Turned a sativa into an indica.

Always do it. Much better

Exactly, there just wasn't anything to it that kept me interested. That doesn't encompass all stoner rock/metal though, there are a few exceptions:

youtube.com/watch?v=7wenNqTd5hU
youtube.com/watch?v=A_eANwASMUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PzDm6ImLtHc

listening to this high is not enough. You need to be high AND walking somewhere. Trust me.
It's completely cool to listen to Stoner Rock/Metal sober, it's just a musical aesthetic, and if you can appreciate that aesthetic you can listen to it in any state of consciousness.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDD LLMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I've never smoked anything but I like stoner. I mean, music doesn't need to come as a complement to an experience in order to be enjoyed. At least to me.

I wouldn't know how to buy weed anyway, I'm dumb and pure.

That's pretty much the only time I've ever done it?

>I wouldn't know how to buy weed anyway

Cash.

all you need to know is one guy. Weed is an interesting drug though, I would recommend anyone to at least try it once completely on their own. Some people don't like it, but it forced me enjoy life a lot more. I've never felt so confident in being myself and have no shame in going anywhere on my own anymore, be it to the cinema or travelling on my own. lmao why am i even writing this, the only downside is that i get really defensive whenever anyone hasn't tried it or doesn't like it but who cares at least i'm self aware.
Come my fanatics > Dopethrone

I rarely smoke weed but I really like stoner...weed is not necessary to be able to enjoy it

Holy Mountain > Dopesmoker

that however i cannot agree with.
Holy Mountain has too many forgettable songs for me.

I only listen to it sober. stoner metal doesn't sound all that when high

Holy mountain is so cheap

Same. I listened to a lot of 60s and 70s classic rock as a kid, so I think that's the main reason I like it.