youtu.be/XyUcfYsd8n0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't support racist organizations.

I'm not a faggot SJW.

ALL FUCKING NIGGERS MUST FUCKING HANG.

I rape people. It's what i do.

Just raped a child

I don't support terrorist organizations

I'm white and black lives don't matter therefore I do not support black lives matter

they don't matter

being a retarded racist is just as bad.

BLM is neither one of those
Please educate yourselves more

Apathy

I think the fellas at Sup Forums will give you some good reasons if you venture over there

Says the guy who openly supports a racist organization. Look in the mirror buddy, you might not like what you see.

Fucking Roody-Poos need nothing but death

>supporting crazy racists no matter your skin colour

Ay yo, cracka ass cracka. Gimme fie dollahs.

black lives dont matter, because the fucking nigger that assaulted me gets to walk free while i walk with a fucking limp because "he dindu nuffin!" and "He was a good boy!"

youtu.be/XyUcfYsd8n0

watch this all the way through and tell me they aren't a racist/terrorist organization.

I'm black, but don't support it. Those niggas too wild. Sadly there just doing it wrong, cause of that and the fact that my size can be intimidating, i'll probably get shot in the near future.

Good. Die nigger.

I'll just leave this here.

I dont hate myself. Also im not a racist.

BLM doesn't focus on a solution.

/thread

that is NOT what black lives matter is protesting

they are protesting blacks killed by cops and getting no justice. not white on black killings.

I think that needs to be filtered by police violence against civilians, as a percentage of that ethnicitys population.

see

Careful with that edge buddy

DEY DINDU NUFFIN. DEY GOOD BOYS.

I'm not even mad at the hate. Its all a matter of perspective. I'd be pissed to.

BLM is a terrorist organisation led by TalcumX.

kek

I'm not a nigger or any other shit skin variant.

I'm glad it formed this name.

Black lives only matter when they're not murdering or raping.
Same with white lives... if they're not murdering or raping... GOOD FOR THEM.

Basically institutionalised racism is not the only or even biggest factor contributing to police shootings, therefore it's incredibly stupid to support a movement which only deals with one aspect of a greater problem, because by only dealing with one aspect, you're not going to solve the problem.

can we just dump funny nigger pics?

>TalcumX

Thats not blm, thats a couple of bad teens doing something completly unrelated.

You are full of shit you racist racid cumstain

bait harder negroid. Its a racist organisation full of dumb ppl

Some of you little shits are actually starting to glimpse the actual problem. That's good too, Trump is a builder. If he puts mega compound prisons in each state, guts welfare and instates nationwide stop 'n frisk... Forget about it. The 'wild' ones will bring every one of you down with them.

And here's a little pro tip, the wild ones you speak of, aren't all that different from the normal ones given the right circumstances. All of it has to stop.

Niggers have never mattered.

>TalcumX
My sides...

MFW this thread also

I don't support most things.

I don't think law abiding citizens(besides minor crimes like smoking weed, drinking alcohol at 17yo or stealing in a store) should be harmed, killed whatever, but black criminals and especially arabs in my country get away with everything like they're above the law
for example, they're racist af and see white's as worth less, but nobody seems to care and if I'd say the same about them irl/on social media or do the same to them for being brown/black I'd be in prison by now for atleast 15-20 years
they rape, attack or even kill ppl for being white or having different political beliefs and get away with a warning
that doublemoral turned me into a nationalist(even thought I'm half iranian/polish/german christian living in germany, but this is my home and I see other germans as my countrymen who I love and who always treated me as one of them)

and this they are racist, because they think skin color matters and that those criminals just because they're black should get a special treatment
no fuck them, fuck sunni muslims, fuck kikes, fuck niggers and especially fuck those white ppl who enable them just because they're ''africans'' or ''poor muslims''

cheers

I'm not a stupid Cuck Millenial.

Horizon is 2.9 miles away. Very triggering.

Im convinced that at most, Trump at most is going to get people jobs. I'm black myself, but still don't know why people are afraid. are they lazy? please help me understand, I think your getting somewhere

>they are protesting blacks killed by cops and getting no justice. not white on black killings.

Do they protest many-fold black crime as well?

>white Trump supporter says nigger
>every Trump supoorter is racist and a nazi

>multiple blacks beating white people down chanting BLM and black power
>doesnt represent the movement
>blacks with BLM ties endorse killing cops
>doesnt represent movement
>blacks with ties to BLM kidnap retarded white Trump supporter, torture him for 48 hours, scream "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" "FUCK TRUMP" and force him to say he loves blacks
>not representative of our movement

Fuck off niggers, no-one likes you, your the dumbest fucking race on this planet, its a miracle your race isnt extinct, thanks to white people btw.

Honestly I support both BLM and KKK to see what will happen. I like seeing two forces clash

STOP GUYS BLACK PEOPLE TOO YOU GUYS ARE BAD PEOPLE

The point of the graph is that black on black violence is destroying the black community.

Just get the gang members and drug dealers to play nice - that will have a much greater impact on improving black society. BLM is useless white bashing that gratifies inner city ego's and accomplishing nothing.

black weeaboos are ok for me tbh
or any other weeaboo in general

white privilege isn't real it's just the fact most niggers dress like little kids, have a victim complex''le just 'cuz I'm black'' maymay, act like monkeys and think like the world owes them something

I hate niggers.

Of course they're lazy. If you worked 8-15 hours a day you have a lot less time to dwell on nonsense and get in trouble.

That's pretty much the only reason the majority of whites have money and aren't in jail, not some magic power endowed us by the state. I've never received a penny from the government and when I was younger got in plenty of trouble with the cops but I kind of grew out of it, being white didn't help me there either.

Any weebs should be put to death immediately

Why should I care Black people already hate white people with a burning hatred. I shouldn't be ashamed for who I am. Why is it suddenly okay for black men to run around saying Black power, there not labeled racists, but if it's the other way around its racist. BLM is a racist terrorist organization and I got better things to do then hang out with some lame activist group that doesn't even want me there.

>STOP GUYS BLACK PEOPLE TOO
lol wut, black people too what?
nigga are you drunk?

you have to go back desu baka senpai-kun

Slap yo weave off, bish.

forgot the link to God, I suck.

Someone told me one time stupid people don't have opinions, which is total bull shit. Stupid people have lot's of opinions, usually a shit ton, that's how stupid things are made like feminism and black lives matter.

>Neing white but not supporting Black Lives Matter
>Explain yourself

I don't care about niggers.

ive never met a BLM person who did not hate me for being white literally ever. i dont even hate black people, i agree with a lot of what they want, i genuinely think that black people, white people, asian people, middle eastern people, and any other type of people im forgetting should all be treated equally and given a fair shot in life. dispite all that every single BLM person i have ever personally come across hates me off gate and most hate me beyond that even if i want to help them just because i am white. i can see it in their eyes, their body language, how they treat me compared to other people who are not white. i genuinely do not think BLM wants equality, they want revenge and be above white people

All lives matter, why do black lives specifically matter?

because fuck you, thats why

Great logic 10/10

I love Black history revisionists, the theories they make are utterly absurd. The Fact that there are people out there who want to change the history books just because it pleases them is terrifying. We should strive to learn from history, not change it.

Because they're BLACK

You sure they matter?

>bait.jpg

sounds like you need some baseball bat justice

are you really this dense?

Because there a bunch of race baiters who have a victim complex
>Muh police brutality
>Muh chains
>Muh slavery
>muh racism
>Muh opression

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. Fucking kill yourself faggot, fuck niggers, fuck jews, fuck whites, fuck mexicans.

>civilizations, empires, built from scratch by racist whites
>blacks still with literally nothing under their belts

but.. but.. they wuz kangs!

this is what Africa looks like right now I hope you know. Not all of them live in grass huts.

So the "white privilege" that my generation speaks of is a rather fact of working your ass off and really putting dedication into your work for years. Because my generation is rather lazy, the kids who live with it brad, and out of all the things the black community could do, they perfer to self-defeat and make a worst image of them selves. most people have grudges against things they've had multiple bad experiences with. I can't possibly tell why whites are rasist (fed up with bullshit) to blacks. I don't hate blacks, i just hate dumbasses you feel me?

You are by law equal... What do you want more?

Because they dont matter. Niggers are literally going to be the end of this nation.

50.4% of them are on welfare in america. If they become the majority, america will actually collapse under the financial weight of the welfare niggers.

50.4% of them are on some form of welfare. Once niggers become the majority race

>being black and thinking everyone needs to know you matter
Why?

I'd explain the geographical science that addresses underachieving negro societies in Africa but I'm too lazy and you probably don't care. Regardless of that I still don't think black lives still don't matter. I just don't find the argument relating white civilization to black civilization is a very valid argument.

>>Being white but not supporting Black Lives Matter
>Explain yourself

Not Racist Scum.

Bet you won't 360 no scope me