He isn't circumcised

>He isn't circumcised

Ugly uncut penises BTFO

Inb4 anti-semitism

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2015/05/28/no-one-wants-to-live-in-a-world-of-uncircumcised-penises/
youtube.com/watch?v=sI3Cb7YHtR0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This!
I tell my girlfriend all the time "look there are objective beauty standards you have a duty to live up to, let me hack off your clit and labia".
Also I'm 100% for cosmetic surgery for infants. I decided my son had ugly feet so they're gone now, he'll thank me later.

We should start hacking off girl's clits when they are born too.

I completely agree, it's like a wart down there, disgusting!

Fucking Jews.

Men look better with it

Milo writes a good article

breitbart.com/london/2015/05/28/no-one-wants-to-live-in-a-world-of-uncircumcised-penises/

and good discussion

youtube.com/watch?v=sI3Cb7YHtR0

It's downright disgraceful that we have such a huge amount of uncircumcised women in this world. I mean um hello how do you expect me to go down on you with all those extra bits ew. Looks like a thumb sticking out of an arbies roast beef sandwhich.

Chopping off the clit is like chopping off the entire head of the penis.

>>>>Milo
wow controlled opposition promoting circumcision

As long as it looks better who cares? Isn't that what this thread is about?

So?
clits are ugly and look too much like penises for me.
I want them gone.
They offend my objective standard of beauty we should all be living up to!

id sure as shit care if i lost a fair bit of my sensitivity and sexual enjoyment simply because "it looks better" fuck that

Oh good you don't understand sarcasm. That's literally what male circumcision does.

Stop being childish!
They'll never miss it if you hack their clits off when they're young!
It's only when you're irresponsible and wait until they're old enough to decide to do it on their own that they miss having the ability to feel things.
Take my son for instance, he'll never miss his feet. he had them for what? 2 months before I amputated them with rubber bands.

Oh good you're a moron

this is Sup Forums. sense when do yo assume somebody is being sarcastic?

Cut Fag here.

Uncut Penises > Cut Penises

Turtle Neck dicks look better.

Plus 80% of Women (who tried both) prefer sex with uncut.

because this topic doesn't come up daily with people legit arguing both sides....fucktard

>breitbart

Automatically wrong

I love that my penis is uncut, requires lots of maintenance if you want to keep it clean though.

>And I say this, I may as well confess to you, as someone who, despite matrilineal Jewish heritage, never got it done, and is too much of a coward to book myself in for it as an adult.

>never got it done

I'm pretty sure this is a joke article

how do you calculate 80% of 0?

Wrong.
Sure it might feel better but it looks gross, objectively speaking. Like my wife tells me I don't need to streamline my son's face by removing his nose and ears. That he won't be able to hear or smell as well. Who cares! he'll never miss it, he's a baby!

The problem is that you cut off a piece of the body of a child, because YOU think it looks better? How is that different that putting tattoos or piercings on a baby? It looks better right? Who cares?

>he discusses with Joe Rogan that he is completely serious

This, I put a tattoo of lil wayne on my son's stomach because he's my favorite rapper. I like to look at him. Way more interesting than some boring old baby belly.

See.

Good for you.
It looks better than my cut dick.

I won't pay any more attention to Milo anymore

Hilarious tbh.
Also thanks for being on the right side.
Ban circumcision for minors.

>requires lots of maintenance
Fifteen seconds in the shower, rubbing with your index finger is not a lot of maintenance

i agree, a days worth of dick dirt/sweat on an uncut cock is probably 5x than that of a cut one. They're also seriously hideous.

Yeah, because sarcasm transfers so fucking well when you type out a regular sentence on the internet.

maintenance if you don't shower daily, jeesus fuck i barely pay attention to it and have never had an issue with it

nonsense, do you have any idea how much piss gets caught in your foreskin?

unless you roll it back, your dickhead is marinating in piss.
we get it, you shower your dick head too, calm your obnoxious shit stain attitude.

>clit and labia compare to excess skin with no function
apples to oranges.

>simply because "it looks better"
its for hygiene purposes, you fucking asspained autist.

>unless you roll it back
Well, duh. exposing the urethra opening is just plain sensible, gives you a better aim and less spread.

This is all nonsense really to anyone who isn't trying to justify cutting off part of their cock.

A cut and uncut dick look identical when erect, and the cleanness an uncut cock is not even an issue unless you don't bathe for days.

Honestly idgaf about functionality, I care about aesthetics. My wife's vagina is gross! Too complicated and hard to clean as well. Chop off all that extra meat girl damn. That's why i took a paring knife to my penis and whittled it down until I just had a urethra to pee and ejaculate from and one single testicle sans a sack to create sperm cells.
Anything more is madness.

>its for hygiene purposes, you fucking asspained autist

only if your a lazy cunt who cant manage the 5 seconds it takes to roll your foreskin back in the shower in the morning, but keep believing that horse shit shoveled at you user

as a femanon, i will not fuck a man who's uncut. its disgusting and most times they DONT "just shower every day kek no prob". Pic related, an you're expecting me to put that in my fucking mouth?

Go fuck yourself. inb4 tits or gtfo. Closing tab as soon as this gets submitted.

Only evil people like jews, muslims, americans and the genetically inferior phymosisfags have cut dicks.

If we just killed every cutfag then the world would be a better place.

>nonsense, do you have any idea how much piss gets caught in your foreskin?
None? I mean your foreskin dosent cover your cock 100% so at best it might touch urine on the very tip and it cant get under the skin

>never had an issue with it
>that she told me about to my face
hilarious.

Timestamp

alright, well fuck off then.
THIS IS WHY I CLEAN THE FUCK OUT OF MY DICK EVERY DAY

ugh, you're reaching so hard right now. Shut the fuck up already.

the foreskin has function, its protection for the head of the penis, allowing it to stay sensitive as well as the act of it sliding back and forth over the head increases lubrication and pleasure

there is a proper way to cut the penis, if you take all of the forskin off the penis will become unsenstive to sex, if you leave all of it uncut it will smell funy enternally, if you just cut exxess skin from the tip of the penis that the right way to cut penises. so the man can clean his penis and check for infections.

This.

Wash behind your foreskin with soap in the shower. Theres no reaskn for smegma. There's no reason for foul-smelling penises. Just washing your disgusting body

If you date a man like that you have more serious problems than his cock. Thats literally weeks of being a dirty fuck, can you imagine how much he must smell and how dirty his hair is?

>every uncut man showers every single day without fail
>every uncut man washes his dick correctly
what idealistic world do you even live in? obviously not the same one as the rest of us.

Thank you, I'm done having sex with my wife until she lets me reduce her vagina. I'm done with her hypocracy. I'm 150% circumcised and tonight she's joining me whether she likes it or not!
It's not like she could find anyone else to fuck her. I"M the only guy in the world with a penis THIS circumcised.
Speaking of tits, ew, remove that extra flesh. This isn't the middle ages, you don't need breasts.

or, now hear me out, you can both SEE AND SMELL if you have a cleanliness issue with your cock, not rocket science dude

Yea, like I wouldnt know, you know because I never piss. Its common sense anyway to anyone who even saw a uncut cock before

>excess skin with no function
For those times when you have no argument left default to an argument from ignorance. Seriously you're in front of a device capable of google right now.

so your solution is to make sex less pleasurable just because you cant clean yourself?

Get on my level fagits

>implying you wouldn't clean that dick with your tongue and love it if the guy was rich enough and/or alpha as fuck

Yes

what, you think I never fucking pissed too, user?

how fucking dense are you to not consider that MAYBE other guys have different foreskins??

/thread

Lol.... here's my uncut

is this where chicken wings come from?

No function? Here is a little tip for the guys with intact cocks. Next time you are in the shower wad up your foreskin between your fingers and let the shower spray on it good and hard. Just imagine losing that much feeling, that much pleasure you can feel sticking it in a woman. Its ALOT of feeling that people who lopped off part of their cock will never realize.

wow....my faith in the male gender just died a little, bravo user

what a retarded looking dick, the foreskin is too tight under the head too. Probably have shitty cumshots. uncut yuk

Because I bet you'll fucking die from not showering for a day.
Hygiene was an argument 2000 years ago or some poor as fucking country in Africa, its not an issue for any modern day country, although its questionable if the US can be called one.

>definition of "cleanliness" is uniform to each individual
also hilarious.

Radiation?

>w-why cant i get a girlfriend? i just dont get it!

Sure not every guy might shower every day, but they are dirty fucks anyways even if they did chop off part of their cock. Imagine some smelly greasy fuck coming up to you and with a smile saying, "hellow ladies, I am circumcised, wana fuck?" the whole time with his unwashed stink filling your nose and making your eyes water.

This thread is making me hard

I'm cut and i get that exact feeling.

>less pleasurable
You can't provide a reliable source that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that sex IS less pleasurable with foreskin. It's ALL subjective to each individual. inb4 webMD link shitstorm

The moment you realise you get cut because some dude wanted your great great gteat grandpa to masturbate less...

hot

unless you're blind and have anosmia then yeh, smegma is kinda easy to identify and see and smell

I have pretty awesome cumshots but yes I know the skin is a bit tight around the head need to stretch it more :/ But at least my dick is clean and big, 21.5 cm 15 cm around

>has no foreskin
>"Yea I feel my foreskin all the time"

Male circumcision was invented for the exact same reason as female circumcision: to make sex less enjoyable.

1/10, made me reply.

>without*

>neckbeards give a shit about cleanliness
you're missing the point on purpose.

>has no foreskin
>"Yea I know exactly what not having a foreskin feels like"

go cut ur self faggot but do it down the road or across ur neck.

Yup, the guy who made corn flakes really pushed for it so boys wouldn't masturbate.

He also like cold cream enemas too... he was weird.

You weren't implying that sensation CAME from the foreskin itself, you fucking autist. You claimed it came from the tip of your penis. And he confirmed that it feels fucking identical.

Are you retarded? How would you feel the tip of your penis if you wadded up your foreskin between your fingers and sprayed water on it? Jesus I know you cutfags are stupid but fuck thats some high level retardation

kek

>He also like cold cream enemas too...they're grrreat!

no im arguing that getting circumcised because your a lazy unwashed neckbeard is stupid, if you are the above you wont be getting any sex anyway so not having a foreskin aint gunna change that, not to mention just being generally unclean is gunna cause your dick to stink regardless of cut and uncut.

forcing your child to have a part of his dick cut off, reducing his sexual pleasure in the future because 1 "it looks nicer" and 2 "he may not wash" is fucking stupid

i get im probably being baited hard here but fuck it, in for a penny in for a pound

webm of cumshot?

Actually they say labia removal can help with some forms of cancer and of course with yeast infections. Way more useful than foreskin removal which does nothing. (seriously nothing, it's cosmetic, like getting your ears pierced but its forever and you have no choice)

I am circumcised and I hate it.

My glans is dry and insensetive and wrinkly.
Fapping isn't that pleasant either.

I even had psychological issues during my teens because I thought no girl would ever want me with my mutilated penis.
(I am from Europe and circumcision is rare here.)

Don't do this to your children, please.

Thats minor, a bunch of kids die every year from botched circumcision and even more are damaged to the point where they lose their penis.

The 2 faggots who were pimping out their adopted kid, the kid had no cock because of a messed up circumcision and they were bringing him up as a girl.

>cutfags have retarddicks
that's...not what the article is saying

except having a clit doesnt make it harder to keep it clean or keep it from getting infected kek. clit =/= foreskin. horrible comparison.

Hasn't almost the entire world, including first world Europe, been uncut since we left the trees without problem?

That must be weeks, I've gone days without showering and never had a problem, the only time I ever had it happen is when I was a kid, because I had no idea I was supposed to pull the skin back and clean it...

>except having a clit doesnt make it harder to keep it clean
Never saw a pussy before? It has a hood genius, it traps sweat and dirt like the foreskin.