You know the drill. How do we solve the Zionist problem?

You know the drill. How do we solve the Zionist problem?

Not everyone thinks it's a problem OP.

Go away you faggy shill

resurrect Hitler

wew goy

define zionist

do you mean donald trump type of zionist or...?

What did they mean?

Kick out all the damn illegals they are the problem but the Zionist kikes love their cheap labor so its here to stay.

I mean why the fuck do they care what Israel says?

They control everything. You should listen to David Duke more.

I'm saying shit like that isn't usually in a cnn article, let alone 10 hours after it happened

You can't trust CNN. Almost all of their writers are niggers or Jews.

>Almost all
but not all you faggot

Eat shit cancer. If they hire niggers then they are garbage.

>If they hire niggers then they are garbage.
You bitch about black people not working, then you bitch about any place that hires them.

>and I'm the cancer
pic related

The real problem is globalism.
The UN is currently in full on self destruct mode attacking Israel.
Obviously Zionists are not really the problem.

>t. Israel

>placing sanctions on Israel
>not placing them on China, Saudi, or any other actually objectively terrible places
Oh the best part is the UN council on human rights. Go ahead and look it up I won't spoil it for you.

Doesn't make what Israel is doing any less illegal, I love you zionist faggots but you're retarded

Zionist problem? Just give them Palestine.

Fuck the Palestinians.

Taking small pieces of land from people who no one in the world wants? Apparently they had the land sold to them as well...
That's not that bad.

You wouldn't believe the Zionist problem I have going on

Taking land from a country that you beat in war, that is against international law now, and was when the war was started, which was started by Israel for a land grab.

Boss yell at man, man hit wife on tit, wife slap kid balls, kid hit dogs balls with stick and poke penus. Israel is part of hitting cycle to Palestine. Palestine need find someone small to hit so they feel better about themselves.

Then I guess they goofed if that is true.
However, still not half as bad as the shit Saudi Arabia has been into lately.
Mostly destroying Europe.

Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel.
That's his name.

Nazi gooks

>implying that (they) control the oil system
amerifag are so dumb think (they) control everything when most of the system is own by muslim oiligarchy. You deserv 9/11 again

China and India are doing that, no one cares. I'm waiting for the moment when the US will dissapear

>Mostly destroying Europe.
Actually that's more of Russia, should look into the reasons putin wants to keep assad in charge.
>not because of isis

What do you mean?