But no, seriously, this is fucking painful

But no, seriously, this is fucking painful.

Jesus it looks like something from Alien

dear god how does one get such a soul destroying tear?

It's herp

what the fuck is this? can't tell from the angle

I bet you broke all the toys you had as a child

dick rip

Have u heard of jurgens lotion.

I used to get sores like that. It turned out I had bad eczema. Yours could be anything though

dick rip

Do you have athlete's foot or jock itch op? Cause it looks like it just jumped to you cock

I was diagnosed with Balanitis Xerotica Obliterans by my doctor and was given steroid cream to help, but it has only gotten worse and more painful. It's incurable but aparently controllable, but for me the steroid cream hasn't helped at all. It's gotten worse.

Damn it's about to fall off

Hats off to ya bro

>used Betametasona.

When I was younger I used to jerk off in the shower sometimes for a long time, I would use soap and shampoo to jerk off, my shit would get all fucked up, gotta use conditioner that's the shit

Hope you can readily get hrt.
Cause your goin to have to cut it off.

No thanks.

checked

I was looking at it and looking at it and couldn't figure out what it was and was about to scroll down till my brain processed the image and realized it was a ripped penis.

Stick N a vag for 14 minutes, eat ham sandwich. Thank me later.

Pics?

That sounds like some painful spell off of Harry Potter. "Balanitis Xerotica Obliterans". *flicks wand at penis

In all seriousness though, the white parts are solid rubbery growths and the open cut is growing by the day. I'm using steroid cream from the doctor but it's steadily getting worse.

Said that the doctor didn't do a biopsy, so they could be incompetent fuckwits who misdiagnosed me for all I know.

I just killed the flame Trooper while I was on fire LOL

Worst part about your diagnosis is it essentially replaces your dick with fibrous tissue that destroys nerves. You will eventually become impotent.

It can do if if uncontrolled, that's supposed to be what the steroid cream is for. It's weird that it isn't helping me at all. Here's hoping for an eventual cure, eh

and thats what happens when you go full retard.

take note kids, you never wanna go full retard.

Xbox 1? Let's play, I need friends.

hurr durr movie quote, I know nothing about medicine. His dick is turning into a ligament. Have some respect.

Sorta looks like a melting asshole and vagina, huh

Yup one. And i suck

>acceptable bait

Pour some vinegar on it and then dry up the vinegar with some salt

DoctorlyJkurz invite muh

I will when I get on. Your KD though.

Is it good? Or do I suck?

You suck, I will carry you my friend.

Fuck you cunt, it hurts enough already! Why don't you suck on it instead, your tears will be salty.

Hahahah

Dude do you fucking shower, what the fuck.

I think my mom's been playing when I've been at work

Well get on already I'm sick of hearing these 12 year olds talking shit

Ofcourse I shower, I'm not Welsh. I have an auto immune disease that literally attacks my cock.

Tomorrow lol. I'm in bed.

Fuck off mate, im welsh, I shower. (im the rickets guy from earlier)

Sleep tight doggo

Ignore the rickets thing (I used to have rickets)

I've lived in Cardiff. You poor Bastard.

I live on the border so everyone is posh and sounds english. Still get dat welsh student finance thooo

Your dick looks very sore op :( I suggest you go to the doctors and if you have already go back! and complain until they listen, that cant be comfortable or healthy

Hurry up and go to planned parenthood before they all close. Cock plague spread by Republican policies.

That would have been funny though. Hey remember how we met? It was in that thread with that dude's dick that was fallen off

Underage.

I lived in Grangetown. Never again.

Whatever floats your banana boat

>"im welsh"

-Incorrect grammar
-Doesn't even capitalise the name of his own country.
THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING.
I would ask you to join us in nearby Bristol but I don't really want you here...

I'm from Monmouth mate, was in Cliffton the other day.

I love how most people in the nice parts of Bristing only have yellow old fashioned Christmas bulbs instead of colored LEDS.

Google fixed drug reaction bro. Turns out I had these reactions to acetaminophen. Didnt start till I was 24. Severe fixed drug reaction

Bristol, the only decent city in south Wales.
Thanks, I'll have a look at that.

i have had 5+ tubes of various creams and ointments medications in just as many months; ALL of them were labled "do not apply to open wound"
is this like antibiotic cream? cause steroids in a wound seems painful asfuk bro

Sweet, hit me up and you can buy me a beer at the local 'spoons.

>White/First-world person observation

I didn't have an open wound before using the steroid cream, I'll go back an see the doctor next week but until then I've stopped applying the cream to that area.

>respect

I cant go to any 'spoons' anymore its just a load of people who used to be 12 drinking legally and stuff. I am so old.

I was there a few weeks back, pint anyone?

The fuck. Here's an idea. BATHE OP

Lets all meet for Sup Forums pint and talk about penis diseases.

if athletes foot,

Apple Cide Vinegar. Wrap/bathe yourr feet in it for 20 minutes daily. Or your cock

Trips has already demanded that we do this.

S-W UK buy me alcohol/drugs.

This is now a cock disease, booze-up, and trips thread.
Check out these sweet didgets

I have weed numbers for monmouth n weed/md numbers for bristol. Dick diseases on tapppp

confirming dubs, nice get

>your tears will be salty.
yours already are

If the steroid cream made it worse your doctor probably fucking misdiagnosed your ass. Either go back to your doctor and if he doesnt give you any new instructions, diagnosis or something go get a second opinion.

Fuck smoking weed, I could get that shit on any street corner. Only hardcore shit this end, and mostly downers but will make exceptions for the occasional amphet binge.

I love me some speed, but weed compliments everything. Opiates are for weak people.

The only thing I want is Modafinil, can't seem to get it anywhere though.

Welp? Anyone?

I'm glad my medical issues provided you with a stable gaming community, user. God speed.

Quick google search indicates you can buy it online in the UK, it's not controlled etc.

Dick's fine just put some Bacitracin on it and keep it dry and powdered for the next couple weeks. DRY

ahahahaha omg wow, cutfags get blisters from jacking it too hard XD ?

Wasn't that pre blanket ban though?

Itches like no itch you've ever felt? Welcome to herpes.

Sincerely,
Fellow herpesfag

Yeh, you can, it'd just cumbersome to do so and more expensive that way.

Godspeed, OP. Good luck with your weird Welsh weenis disease. Be glad we have pic related, otherwise your penis might fall off totally and you'd have to pay for it too.

Post a new thread if there's any change.

Cancer.

No it's not one of the totally fucking awesome 'research chemical' benzos that I used to enjoy by the thousand.

Circumcision gone wrong

A little vinegar it'll sting but I will clean it up and kill the bacteria. A little listerine also. emphasis on dry dude

Mate did you ever have ethylphenidate? or methlyphenadate? One is crazy stimulant and the other is opiate like hallucinagen. The names made them so easy to mix up. Good times.

I'm not a cutfag, though one of the possible solutions to fixing my problem is having it cut, is it as bad as people say?

NHS is great if you don't mind subpar services and stupidly long waiting times.

For all the shit the NHS gets everyone would fucking lose their shit if it dissapeared. I personally would die without it.