Why can't Christians define atheism

Because you touch yourself at night.

We got better things to do.

Being a dirty heathen that worships the devil and eats innocent children

What about bad children?

Do they get munched

Whiny troll is whiny.

What is the context of this image?

Why is it used for those weird threads asking retarded religion related questions?

Becuase of thoes time tripple doubles

Atheism is not believing in fairy tales.

Trolling OP is called cancer.

No, you raise them to be gay satanists

its from the never ending story, i think. its actually trollbait though, really. every once in a while some 12 year old faggot trots it out for laugh and hoping to start a troll thread; as you see.

What bout effeminate satanists?

Like not gay but just really like how girl walk, talk, and move, and immitates it. Even though they are heterosexual.

Okay, I know that movie. But I don't know why this image was used. Did she like ask a stupid question at some point? I just don't know why it's used.

That's gay

its a le epic trole my duder XDD

>the Neverending Story
Just like these fucking threads

Na, its just effeminate.

Atheism: It is the belief that there is no God, that everything is explainable through the scientific method and real evidence. But in the meantime, they believe in things such as black holes, neutron stars, big bangs, robots on mars, moon landings, and they believe these things with nothing but the Holy Word of their Space Agency masters, "facts" in textbooks, and equations that nobody cares to solve because they dont do anything for the sake of humanity.

Oh the irony of the ignorant.

Are you truly happy.

I bet you belive in black holes. When was the last time YOU proved the effects of matter around a black hole ?

Prove that black holes dont exist...

dont fall for the super christian bait

I cant. That is the beauty of the Space Hoax. They know we cant prove them wrong, so they lie about it without worries. Their only worry is if millions of people ever rise against the space agencies around the world, but they keep the people under control by feeding more and more sci-fi about space.

Well if you can't dis prove it, than what evidence are you going to challange the space propagandist with, even if you get all the people to fight their terrany?

Bind faith?