She makes my dick so hard. Anybody else?

She makes my dick so hard. Anybody else?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ-Obo4Sigk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's one cute little nigglet

Would wifey and preggo

dem tasty little titties

damn

Too bad she a ignant nig went an got cote

niceee

You fucks are pathetic. Just look at that ooga-booga bitch. I bet that pussy smells like pickled coconuts, sardines, and chitlins.

> I'll never understand how pathetic people can be.

2/10
Would cripple with my dick...

go away kid

She looks like a fucking downie, guarantee her mother was drinking and using during pregnancy.

hope she gets a cue cellmate and they film it

No, and I like black women.

Don't be mean.

Anons saw the disgusting video?

String that nigger up

Hope that nigger gets life. Fuck you faggots that think anything other. You think if was a white it would be all over the news and demanding a death sentence

no, but i'm curious. all i really know is that 4 nignogs strung up and tortured a retarded kid.

I personally hope they get some white pride kkk prison gangs hunting them down even if I do think rather low of them also. Just so they can get a taste of their own shit. Hopefully they'll each get hobbled for life, put in wheelchair, lose a couple f whole limbs. I don't give a fuck what a long as they stay alive and in pain for a life time.

pieces of shit.

Nigger detected. Yes offensive implication. Niggers are the trash of our society.

Not the guy who asked but it's a group of pussies who torture a slow kid, and the most fucked part is he doesent know why he's in that situation, the niggers don't want money or info, they just wanna show that four niggers can take a disabled white

Was posted here.

no, that kid voted for trump

only that 1 booking photo of her literally screaming and crying does it for me cuz she lkooks like a skeletal

i like really skinny girls

She sure can peel a potato

Don't know if I should hate her or not. On one hand, she's a nigger, on the other, she helped rid of a disabled person.

I think if was white would be all over myspace asking advice

the mentally retarded cant vote...there is 0 chance he voted for anybody

1/10 attempt

BAZINGO

Yeah, so they wanted to prove they could take a Crippled Trump supporter...

You defending them?

no, they obviously went too far, but i can see why they'd be mad at him

for liking someone they don't like?

Sure, if you're into beastiality, i guess.

Sauce?

G-g-guh-guh-great crowd!

because they're niggers?

Le epic burn

For supporting someone that is going to ruin the country.

>>i can see why they'd be mad at him
>I understand why four Black youth kidnapped, tortured, scalped and held hostage a mentally retarded man for wearing a Donald Trump sweater his father gave him
>Slicing his skin with a knife and flicking cigarette ashes on him, making him drink from the toilet, screaming FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>SAY YOU LOVE BLACK PEOPLE
Are you serious? I hope everything you guys say about Trump is true. And, I hope people like you are round up- and executed like your sjw snowflakes fantasize about.

Yea sure,i would fuck her ass till i killed her and make the bitch suffer. Then feed the nigger to the buzzards

Nice.

Shame they did that shit though

Anyone watch the whole thing?

a real republican would of murdered those coons,it seems like donald trump has brought the cuck's of the republican party out

>calls for abducting and executing people who have a thought he doesn't like.
>Mad at the four black kids for.....

I don't care. I know exactly what it sounds looks like.

In War you have to do anything you can to bring it to an end. The War on White people has been raging for decades.

Fucking this..
What they did was fucking wrong but also so is saying you wish the same upon them... People are so hypocritical

No, you're thinking about Democrats. You know, the founders of the KKK, sponsors of legislation to ensure Blacks couldn't own guns after the end of slavery...in case, y'know, they may have sore feelings about being slaves and all to the Democrats, the destruction of the Black community through thievery and the passage of laws that target specifically, Black people, and incarcerate them at unprecedented levels ever since the 1990s.

True Republicans just want to be left alone, uphold the constitution, recognize America a Christian nation like the founders did, and make sure our values are upheld and taught.

>>What they did was fucking wrong but also so is saying you wish the same upon them

>What is the criminal justice system

holy fuck are you dumb. Southern Strategy, look it up. Parties switched dumbass.

bless you sir, you're a real fucking american!

>what is a very fucked up criminal justice system

>If I scream at loud enough and long enough, they'll have to believe me

God Bless America, user.

She looks like a 12 year old boy from veitnam but maybe your into that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

the new ace attorney game looks great

Don't care what you say, friendo. Anybody who has done their homework and spent the time researching the supposed SS know that what you're pushing is pure fiction.

I bet you wish she'd tie you up and smack you around while calling you whiteboy and pegging your faggot ass.

no, but i got a great idea for the next Blacked scene

She's already been Blacked. How uninformed are you? She dated a Black man for years.

Try triggering people with better bait next time.

This must hapen

lol. gr8 b8 m8.

Fuckin Diamonds

youtube.com/watch?v=AJ-Obo4Sigk

Fuck off, you degenerate fuck

>memeing like its 2005

Read the sign and try again.

The shitpost deserved a shitty meme.

Keep the cunts execute the men. Then bread the nigger out of the cunts, kill any male offspring. Let's end niggerdom.

>you don't even know when said meme first popped up on Sup Forums
>your results are back
>mfw its cancer

This is whats wrong with america

She has evil in her eyes.

Just so you're all aware, this is what a grown-up crack baby looks like.

Jesus, is that you?

But they actually deserve it. Maybe you're the retard they should have tortured

kek supreme

Bunch of white kids raped a disabled black girl not too long ago. Not a peep from you racist pieces of human garbage. Literally hang yourselves. A 12 year old girl did it, so can you.

Post the story if it's true. Never even heard about it.

wasn't rape. "No" means no, but "hhnngggpppffftttt" don't mean shit.

You never heard about it because it's white on black crime moron.

Oh you're right, no sources needed then. J/K put up or shut up faggot

So cute! :3

Omar Epps hardens your cock??

WHO DA FUK

Still waiting for your story, user...

If you actually cared you would have looked it up by now.

It makes absolutely zero difference to me whether or not you believe it happened. Just reinforces the fact that you're all garbage and collectively but chugging the koolaid.

I know the common joke of blacks look like apes, but this chick seriously looks like one. The physical features of her facial area and the shape of her head and ears literally make her look like a fucking chimpanzee.

I want her to hold me.

hostage?

Not sure what all this whining is for. As a black guy, I grew up getting into scraps and playing practical jokes on friends. These kids didn't kill the boy, just made him piss himself which was pretty funny. Lighten up white america.

seriously this

people need to lighten up,
and clean up america with white people only

dude
remember when black people were slaves?
no you dont
you werent there
you need to lighten up dude
wlm
WLM

You're the one itt going about a disabled young Black American who was violently raped etc. etc. and saying NOBODY cared/cares simply because the girl was Black - I'm saying provide proof this even happened with the new article.

If it's legit, I'm more than positive that I would give a shit. 90% of America would give a shit.

Fiv one 5 six oh 5 nein three for one...4chang raid can blacks be racist...u toobe live