About to do 15 years upstate, what do Sup Forums? First time

About to do 15 years upstate, what do Sup Forums? First time.

How hard am I going to get fucked?

How's the eighth grade?

What did you do

depends what are you in for?

Nothing. I'm lying.

i went to jail for a dui a year ago for like 16 hours
worst experience of my life(obviously)
the part that scared me the most wasn't the people
the scariest part is being trapped in a room
that would kill me
i cant even imagine what prison is going to be like
but you will get through the 15 years.

you gotta kill a nigger on the first day to prove yourself to the AB

i suggest smuggling a weapon in one of your fat folds. nobody will expect the new guy to already have a shank

noted

Quickly change your gender and you might get off by being female.

Keep your head down, don't gamble, dont drink don't do drugs and go to church. You do the time, don't let the time do you. The gangs control all the vice inside, so no vice, no gangs, no problems. I did 5 and a half years in Tennessee. I came out a better person because I didn't ever want to come back. Don't be stupid and get associated with the gangs.

I loved it in jail. All the black cock I could handle.

god your a sheltered little pussy.

#chugbleach2017

Make sure all the other prisoners know you always have diharrea from AIDS. Only half the other prisoners will want to fuck you

Fucking kek

>/
lol yup i drive a 2013 mercedes too that i just bought
#shelteredgetmoney2017

well i suggest savaging like an animal the first person to fuck with you, and any others after that.

its pretty simple really.

you continue biting niggers faces and ears off and pulling out eyeballs till people start to learn that its a bad idea to fuck with you.

lol im a dumb autistic pussy and i have a gay ass shit hurr hurr.

id kill myself & im honestly wondering why you havnt.

Get a life

hearing people shit in front of you is the worst part

my sides

cuz i have too many california legal guns i wouldn't know which one too choose

#shelteredbylaws2017

ive lived a hell of a life, yours probably sucks cock.

again, man to man, should prob just stop being a pussy and kill yourself.

think about it.

Just remember...They don't want your PORKCHOP, they want your LIFE!

>California
Fucking kek
Honestly can't believe anyone still lives there

rub shit all over yourself, and smile at people with really wide crazy eyes while dancing, nobody will be able to look you in the eye after that

Watch out for this 13 year old keyboard warrior.

lol i have more gay shit but my person is worthless as fuck and i actually hate myself so i brag about the gay shit i have.

kill yourself, or atleast think about it. and i say that as someone who cares.

i know beverly hills parties are all the same and laguna beach is cloudy every morning

#problems

This is some sad bait.

yep, im a keyboard warrior.

id fucking flay the skin off your hands for fun and make you play those gay little typing games to improve your keyboard shit.

#edgy2017

what have you done that is so cool, not the guy that you're replying to. just curious

Mark is this you?

Settle down junior
Its past your bedtime and you don't want to wake up your mommy and get into trouble

Pretend you were a cop.

Why haven't you moved to North Korea yet?

alot more shit than im willing to post here and for this reason.

its not about what you've done, its about who you are and what you are capable of and what that produces.

most people are fucking below me and 90% of them are pathetic as shit, chances are you are too.

True advice. My brother is doing 9 years right now.

Really, really, really fucking hard.

You're going to be wearing your ankles as earrings every night, little sister.

fag

my person is worthless as fuck?

You will definitely fuck a dude at some point.

I did 8.5 in Arizona for a drug related crime and aside from one fight my time went pretty smooth...I kept away from drugs I couldn't afford, didn't gamble and I sure as shit didn't get mixed up with a gang...you'll be fine just keep your chin up and stay out of other people's business.

what's stopping you from running?

Horrible fucking idea DO NOT listen to this jackass

This guys person is worthless as fuck!

hit a few banks on the way south of the border. You can survive down there a long time with 50 grand.

Get some fake documents made, change your identity and come back in 5 years.

You need to have something you can provide. Offer some little things, like hiding the big heroin dealer on yo block's stash in your cell for a few days. Small things. Offer to clean a large man's cell. Give some of the men your food. One of them will end taking a liking to you and protecting you.

whoaaaaa, i wasn't suggesting that he run. i really want to know, what stops someone from running when shit like this goes down? what makes it a bad idea?

dont encourage him to get more time!
rape is only in your head
if you like it. then it just isnt rape

Leave the country. I mean it. I've been down and regret not doing it.

AIDS

damn
you got me there
involuntary aids is totally rape
gtfo out the country then OP

after 15 years he won't have much of a life to go back to
you can live like a king for the rest of your in the right third world country for 100k or so
it isn't necessarily the best option, but definitely worth considering the pros and cons

Don't do favors for anyone and don't accept them either, that's how you go in debt or become someone's bitch. And in the end, both situations will end with you getting fucked.

Oh hey sorry for jumping like that lol it comes down to what the state law is for a convicted felon absconding...alot of times they'll either add more time for the "escape" or they can deny you your parole so you have to finish all 15 or whatever in the slammer, either way it's a bad idea

This is fucking stupid.

Abscond, and don't come back.

Get someone to make you some shitty Mexican docs, work for 5 years, move to fucking Norway and apply for citizenship.

And live happily ever after.

This dude is speaking truth
Although if you can make good friends in there I suggest that you do, I mean 15 years is going to be a good portion of your life, so having people to talk to will help

A lot easier said than done user

parole could make the difference. i didn't think about that.

Newfag spotted

lol enjoy your shitty life, fag

yeah it doesn't seem like it but at the end of your time anything the state wants to give you in the way of freedom seems like the best thing ever

You're a pussy.

Not only that, you have no will to live.

I had a half-million dollar bond and didn't have the opportunity to run.

If you seriously don't think it'd be easier to drive south and work on a couple of farms for five years than to live with your eyes open over your shoulder for fifteen years, unable to earn an education or money for when you're out, while avoiding dying or disfiguratiin you are fucking retarded.

OP needs to abscond.

Good luck doing anything with your life after fifteen years.

Byou then you'll be so institutionalized you'll want to go back.

It will be the only life you know.

Brooks was here.

A pussy runs from his problems as opposed to facing them head on, I did 8.5 years of my life in the state of Arizona, I manned up and did it. I certainly wasn't some scared bitch who ran away at the first sign of trouble.

I'm with this dude. Leave the country op

What a faggot.

Ideals are for people who aren't smart enough to be successful.

I did my time and regret ever getting caught.

Spoken like a true coward.

I should say, "ever letting them take me without trying to run".

The slimmest opportunity to regain my time (that I will never get back) would have been worth it.

Says the man too afraid to take his life back. Says a human being without the instinct for self preservation.

I'll take "cowardice" any day you fucking ingrate.

It's sad to me that you have to define yourself by the time you did and the ideal you clung to, instead of being honest.

I am proud that I can say I wish I'd done it differently instead of pretending losing a part of my life was some fucking noble cause.

Pretty noble

It was because you were more scared to run away.

you adjust.