Hey Sup Forumsros need your help answering this since you guys always help me out

Hey Sup Forumsros need your help answering this since you guys always help me out

>gf cheated on me a long time ago
>didn't fuck anyone but caught her sexting guys
>broke down and told me she sexted guys for attention and she was sorry
>stayed with her but had to rebuild trust
>fast forward a year
>she has been 200x more affectionate and our relationship is healthier than ever
>be right now
>talking with her and joking around
>ask her if fapping next to a girl is cheating
>she says yes
>ask her what she would do if I did it
>she said she would be hurt but not leave
>wow really
>tells me since she cheated a long time ago I get one chance and then if i do it again she leaves
>for the past couple weeks i have been talking to this 8/10 stereotypical college beach babe
>nothing flirtacious but gf says she is being too nice to me and gets worried when i go out with her
>to settle her nerves i texted her and asked straightup if she would be ok with me taking her on a date
>she said yes
>told my gf she said no
>kept talking to college babe
>she says all this stuff about how i deserve better
>says to hit her up whenever I want to come over to her place to "talk it over"

should i Sup Forums? i'm 20 and i've only ever fucked my gf because we have been together since high school so i'm pretty curious about other girls. One side of me is saying I love my gf what am i thinking but another side is telling me i'd be happier fucking the college babe and enjoying my youth

you Sup Forumsros have never let me down

You got pics of the girls?

500% do it, no consequences, even if she finds out she wont leave you

Answer this

Would you die to save your gf?

If the answer is of course, then stay with her

If you have to think it over, fuck the college chick

also what he said

dont doit
stay with gf

Don't do it, it's not worth it dude.

JUST
DO IT

Idk man it's your call but I'd say don't do it. Stay with your girlfriend and quit texting the hoe. The longer you text the hoe the more likely it is that you'll end up cheating so just ignore her and be faithful. Or cheat it's up to you user but from past relationships once you cheat on a girl it fucks with you're head and will almost guarantee the relationship will end

Dont listen to these guys OP. Do it, you have a free pass. A FREE PASS. Do it, no regrets. You dont wanna be five or so years down feeling shitty because you never sowed your wild oats.
If you like screwing around, break it off with gf and be a slut, don't put her through that. If not, just cash out and be with your gf, having learned a valuable lesson. If you feel bad, apologize to her after, say it was a huge mistake, she came on to me, etc etc.

She sexted guys, m8. Still think she isnt? Ask yourself if she would if the tables were turned.

Don't cheat on your girl, even if she says it's ok it's still wrong. Only smash college girl if ur willing to break up with gf, but she sounds chill so don't

I know i'll never ACTUALLY be able to convince you one way or the other, but I can absolutely promise you one thing.

>you'll regret it the instant that you finish

As a person who has cheated more than once on various girlfiends, i can tell you, do not do that. For two main reasons:
1) You don't know how crazy some bitches can get. What if the side chick santa you to pesce your gf after you fuck her? And if you refuse she threatens to talk to her?
2) Guilt will eat away your current relationship. Last time i cheated on my gf was a few weeks ago, i'm past the point of no return and i don't feel anything at all, but trust me you don't want to come where i am.
Keep your relationships sane.
It's ok if you want to experience more, but break up with her or ask her what she thinks of 3somes.

Santa you to pesce= asks you to leave.
Sorry, Autocorrect from another language

college beach babe

do what ever you want
fuck it right
what does it matter anyway

Sauce on this girl?

I agree. More.

Tell her you fuck beach babes for attention

You're 20 and only had sex with one girl?

wtf dude..... get out there and bang some hoes

whos the chick in the pic?

I'm 27 and had sex with 5, but a looooooooooooot of sex with those 5. There are good reasons for this bro.

Number one, you should have left her when she was sexting other guys.

Number two, if you don't respect your relationship anymore than tell your GF and end it. You dumb fuck.

yeah. do it.

OP said he was 20..... no one is talking to you faggot.... and having lots of sex with 5 different girls at 27 is fucking pathetic

I agree, unless you really don't care about your gf

>this

these stupid millenial faggots don't know how to just end a relationship. if you arn't fucken happy, speak up. if you want to work on it, talk about it. If you dont, then just wave goodbye and move the fuck on.

Don't do it. Dumbfuck. What's it worth, no big deal.
I don't get how you need to validate yourself or be lustful by fucking another girl while you're already with a girl. That totally defeats the purpose of being with your girlfriend and just means you got nothing productive going for you in your day to day life. Get a life nigger, you're focusing on the wrong things. Just creating drama, like girls do all the time. Next you want to have a pussy because your girlfriend is okay with it and it will give you more potential pleasure. Fucking faggot.

More than you chap, I'm sure. ;)

I'm older than you but im in the 100's... no bullshit... that was goal in my 20's to hit triple digits, stopped counting once i hit 100. I'm prob between 120 -150 right now. Ready to settle down.

Honestly don't want to fuck 100 girls, there's no way all of them were attractive or disease-free. You've made some poor decisions and compromises to reach that number.

haha, hey can't argue with you there.... most were hot tho

i just get tired of fucking the same girl all the time.... after like the 3rd time, no matter how hot she is... I'm over it

Oh my... Oh my...

OP you're a fucking cuck. A fucking cuck. Your relationshit is nothing but a mess.

Here's your flaws

>GF sexted to other guys
>I was just lonely
>I-I forgive you m'lady.

You know why the fuck she's giving you a chance to cheat? She's looking for a reason to dump you so she can go out with another guy. Sorry to say but its much more likely to she's talking to someone else. You cheating on her is giving her the greenlight to leave the relationship. She knows you're a cuck that won't do shit.

Now with the blonde bitch.

That girl is trying to give you the succ not because she actually likes you but because she wants to make your GF jealous. Same scenario as above. She most likely has beta orbiters like you wanting to stick their dick in her but the difference with you is that there's another girl involved which is your GF. Sure, she'll be your fuckbuddy but don't expect it to last long much less expect a "faithful" relationship with her.

The solution here is to fuck the college bitch and then dump your GF... THEN dump the college bitch... but I believe the best solution is to kill yourself.

OP, just no, no fuckin' way, not unless you're completely accepting of yourself as being a 100% piece of shit asshole for eternity.

Here's the decision you ought to be making:

Do I break up with GF and pursue hotty, or do I stick with GF and stop contact with hotty. Cuz you're not gonna last with your GF if you cheat on her anyway. Any other option is halfass loser bullshit.

You're 20. Just cheat.