Be 20 years old

>Be 20 years old.
>Undiagnosed autoimmune disease causes critical damage to several of my vital organs.
>Diagnosed with systematic organ failure.
>The Affordable Care Act prevents my insurance company from dropping me like hot lead.
>The Affordable Care Act prevents my insurance company from denying me coverage under the context of a pre-existing condition.
>I can afford dialysis.
>I can afford my medications.
>See demagogue running for President of the United States.
>He wants to take away my healthcare and has nothing to replace it with.
>ohshit.jpg
>Election time comes.
>Demagogue gets far fewer votes than opponent.
>Wins election anyway.
>Only in America.
>Demagogue assumes office.
>Receive notice that my healthcare has been replaced with a list of Tweets calling me a loser.
>Created Equal sets up photoshopped images of mutilated fetuses in my town square.
>They tell me that Republicans are pro-life.
>Die of renal failure at age 23.
>mfw

>Fake news

hahahahha good for you faggot, suk my bung

Darwinism sure is a bitch, bitch.

Time to get a job

Nice! You wont be around to fuck up his second term!

All those moments will be lost in time, like salty liberal tears in rain. Time to die.

We need more libtarded cucks like you to die any way.

>Assuming OP is a liberal.
>All liberals should die.
>"Pro-life."

Im sorry to hear about this dude :( i hope trump has a good alternative

nice made up sob story.

>He wants to take away my healthcare and has nothing to replace it with.
>the market doesnt exist because this is communism
oh wait

> Make up shit
> Pretend it proves something

underrated post

Why do you doubt that OP is sick?

>be mexican
>trump ganna build a wall to deport me
>mfw

Well at least you won't be able to pass on your failure of genes on so your offspring becomes a parasite on society too.

The pre-existing condition predates the affordable health care act. Let alone about a dozen other problems with your story.

Because he's talking about today and the future?

Should have gotten a good job so you could afford your own healthcare. Enjoy being dead, loser.

Maybe you should have voter frauded harder

Just want to say I had a preexisting condition I was denied health care for before the PPACA was passed, but was able to get health care after the passage.
However, I lost it again when my premiums after the first year rose over 175% - couldn't afford it anymore even at the bronze level with government subsidies. Made too much to get it free, didn't make enough to actually be able to afford it.
The reason it rose so much? The PPACA guidelines made all the insurers but one drop out of offering service in my state through the healthcare marketplace, leaving the one insurer and with no checkstops about premium increases, well...
Thanks Obamacare.

Didn't you hear? Trump won, the election isn't rigged anymore. Not by Americans, anyway.

>the stories posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood
>only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

you'll have to go to the free ghetto clinic

the good hospitals, with the hot nurses, are reserved for Important people, like me

just because someone loses doesnt mean they didnt cheat, it means that if they cheated, they failed.