Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SvGqDVPeISk
youtu.be/nfH98Cqetbg
youtube.com/watch?v=PyppUVrcOY8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It can cause cancer.

Was he right about eating cake?

yup, went down to eat a girl's pussy the other day and a hairy dick flopped out

if you go down on a girl, you may be fucking a tranny, just fyi. Better to not know

Only beta's eat pussy. No real man would feast on snizz.

Everyone that eats pussy sucks dick.

it's delicious and nutritious

>having oral sex with a woman is gay

It's emasculating. Real men get their dicks sucked and they use their dicks for fucking the women. Only betas lick pussies. You might as well let her peg you.

Real men eat ass.

it really is, you dumb faggot

"having oral sex with a woman" is letting her suck you cock, not licking her cunt

>eating pussy

I would stick my tongue in woman's ass but would never go near her aids infected fuzz gutter.

This all reminds me of this scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=SvGqDVPeISk

Fucking yeast infections.

Maybe in the old country. But this aint the old country.

youtu.be/nfH98Cqetbg

>not enjoying some juicy vayayay from your preferred fluid druid
srsly if you let other people tell you whats gay or beta and let yourself be influenced by that then you're the real cuck

ITT: Virgins/cucks whose gf has a bad diet and therefore a smelly cunt

no eating pussy and ass is fantastic

This.

>Literally being faggots
Disgusting.

>eating pussy is bad

holy shit you guys are such fucking faggots.

The fuck? What does diet have to do with cunt smell?

ITT: Virgins/cucks whose gf has a bad diet and therefore a smelly cunt

you suck dick?

People who say eating pussy is nasty/submissive/beta or whatever just simply weed you out as a frustrated virgin.

Real men know how to please their woman, and women will forever love a man who gives good head.

youtube.com/watch?v=PyppUVrcOY8

If you wouldn't eat her pussy/ass you are literally a full on faggot.

the same it has to do with dick juice m8, everything

only in america could a man be insecure about eating out a woman lmao

>t. Cucked

Do you even know what a vagina looks like?

People who say eating pussy isn't nasty/submissive/beta or whatever just simply weed you out as a closet cuckold.

Real men know how to please their woman, and women will forever love a man who hires the biggest BBC for her needs.

>women will forever love a man who gives good head.
No, women love men who fuck them, not submissive betas who lick their cunts.

Do you know what a clean one looks like?
A: no one does

THIS

After a steak dinner and some O'Reilly Factor...and before she goes out for the rest of the night with her friends. Whatever, I trust her.

>t. Nu-male

so you suck cock then

Such insecurity, must be crippling.

This.

But I eat pussy too. Feels good man.

>t. Small dick

holy shit why are there so many fags on Sup Forums?

Vagina eaters are even worse than footfags because footfags at least are catering themselves to a strange abnormal fetish that may look pleasurable to them, while little pleasure is involved for the woman. Meanwhile vagina eaters are almost entirely pleasuring the woman at the cost of hygiene and masculinity. The ratio is simply off.

All I see in this thread are beta vagina eaters calling everyone who doesn't share their incessant desire to castrate themselves a fag. Pretty insecure.

You mean non-virgins.

>going near a filthy whores semen filled meat barn
Have you no dignity?

I don't care how many men you fucked, you homo

>Look at that guy he is a beta for doing something I don't like
>Wahhhhh he called me a fag he must be insecure ;_;

If you can make a girl cum in your mouth she will fall in love with you.

>Meanwhile vagina eaters are almost entirely pleasuring the woman at the cost of hygiene and masculinity.

what in the unholy fuck am i even reading

>All I see in this thread are beta vagina eaters calling everyone who doesn't share their incessant desire to castrate themselves a fag. Pretty insecure.

And that's all that happens? you eat your girl out and thats the end of it? do you even know what foreplay is? satisfying/pleasing your woman so she performs better for you as well?

have you even fucked before?

He's Italian though.

>implying i fuck filthy whores

Nice projecting.

>I get off if my lover is not receiving pleasure!

the definition of being bad in bed, congratulations for being a 14 year old.

this is true

>Have you no dignity?

Was he right about eating pussy?

You must be a fucking ugly hambeast to lower yourself to eating a stinky cum filled land clam.

Of course he hasn't or he wouldn't be trying to compensate on an imageboard.

Eating a girl out gives you way more control of her pleasure than just about any other sexual act so if anything, it's alpha as fuck.

Side note: 90% of girls suck at giving blowjobs

eating pussy is legitimately one of the gayest things you can do if the girl is over 25. One is fresh milk, the other is fucking garbage juice

Virgin here.

What does pussy smell and taste like?

>t. nu-male

the only semen in my gf's vagina is my own, and the extra protein gets me ripped so everybody wins

>mfw my first lay was amazing 30y old who sucked dick like a pro and couldn't wait to go down on me
>mfw i moved to teenagers after that

Feels bad man.

tuna

It's awful. Only cucks eat pussy.

depends on the girl's diet and general health, there is no one answer

>guys guys guys I eat pussy all the time
>and I'm in an open relationship
>and I suck my girlfriends boyfriends cock sometimes too hehe it's no big deal
>what, you're not masculine enough to eat pussy and suck cock?

pussy eaters btfo

lick the palm of your hand, that's what it tastes like but a bit saltier.

bunch of fanooks ovah here

Honestly, nothing. You'll get used to the smell but the texture is warm, soft and moist. Granted this varies by girl.

You Americans truly are emasculated. A woman enjoys submissiveness. It is in their nature and it is entirely reflected in the bedroom. A woman (not the girls you people fuck) is never as pleased in the bedroom as she is when she is being bitten and tossed around like a ragdoll. Incidentally fucking a woman in her vagina gives her the pleasure she needs without metaphorically cutting your balls off in front of her by going down. I guess that gets you guys arrested for rape in your pathetic country though if she decides after the fact you weren't delicate enough to her, like a fucking toddler.

>that shitty motel
>all that shitty Chinese food
>cheap beer
>shady characters
>the bantz

i love everything about that scene

Anyone thats says Great or even good is a fucking liar or a disgusting fuck.

The best you can hope for is bearable..

You know who else ate pussy? Vito.

salty milk and coins

There's good and bad. I'll work on a nice clean pussy like a tramp eating hot chips. That being said, there's been times I've got my head a far as a chick's belly button and hit reverse due to catching a whiff of something. Play it by ear.

That's not bad 2bh.

at best: kinda bad
at worst: unbearably awful

you can't win, you don't get anything from eating pussy

>all these fanooks

disgusting

What do you do when you decide not to eat her out? Does she just stop having sex?

It's not bad at all. all these queens are either virgins or faggots.

Have you ever tried telling them what feels good and what just makes your leg reflexively twitch? I'd say most girls are open to pointers to get better at it.

2/3 girls I've done that to got mad and left though ;-;

tutti froci qua

>t. Hambeast

Side note, is anyone else a little upset that so few anons have seen the sopranos?

But you didn't tell him about the smell.

Eating ass doesn't taste like shit, but it sure does smell like shit.

Same with pussy.

>Guys guys if I make a bunch of false equivalences and string them together I can't be wrong!

nice damage control cocksucker

I think people comparing it to dreadful shit like the godfather puts many prospective viewers off, thinking it'll be some interminable jerk-off ode to Italian American heritage memery.

>tfw gf takes pointers very seriously and is improving by the week

Eating pussy is objectively shit because it's a one sided thing. Sex is less pleasurable when you know your gf/bf isn't having as much fun as you are. If a girl gets off on that purely, she's pretty much a masturbation addicted whore. The real appeal of sex should always be normal sex where the fun is shared between both sides with more touching and feeling each other.

Prove me wrong.

Nice non-response, virgin.

So you don't enjoy getting blowjobs?

obviously. only cucks would do something so subservient

A blowjob is something for a quick release for a sex starved dude. Sure it's ok, but it's nowhere close in terms of intimacy and enjoyment to regular sex.

what's there to respond
you like to act like a dog, to degrade yourself. there are deviants that get off to that, I'm sorry for you.

I enjoy eating pussy because I enjoy giving pleasure to the woman I love, and she's also much more prone to give me long blowjob sessions afterwards. She enjoys it because I'm good with my tongue and can make her cum. Usually though it gets her so horny that she demands my weiner go inside her vagoona.

It's not even remotely one-sided.

I have a pussy fetish. I don't care, I love eating it. It gets me harder than fucking hell. 69ing is my favourite thing ever apart from straight fucking.

So you suck dick?