Will Humanz be the Citizen Kane of music?

Will Humanz be the Citizen Kane of music?

It will be the Art Angels of alternative hip hop

No. Where did you even get that comparison?

It already is.

There are people still shilling this album?

Gorillaz have always been flakes.

god I hope not

It will be the midlife crisis of damon

Motherfucker should stop making such shitty songs and go back to his genius of the earlier albums.

No. But then again Citizen Kane is a film that's only remarkable because of its use of special effects. Already Have the album pre-ordered tho cause I'm a faggot.

Probably yeah since most of their albums are already overrated garbage

I guess it'll have a few great songs, a few misses. I just want to see them live, feels like it's going to be my last chance.

Same. I'm going to assume I'll not get to though.

Does Sup Forums like alternative rock?

ALL MY LOIF

De gwaN Mi fiaLIN DA ALMan ANi Mi Wife

Everyday Robots is more of a Gorillaz album than Humanz will be.

Hey guys, I got the album early. Uploading now, 15%.

it'll probably be better than plastic beach

Nah. Plastic Beach was the weakest of the main albums but it's a nice album to listen to when it's late and you want to relax. Based on the leaks I feel like it will still be better than Humanz.

>Empire Ants
>Broken
>Rhinestone eyes
>Stylo
>Some kind of nature
>Plastic Beach
>To Binge
>On Melancholy Hill
Plastic Beach was GOAT what are you talking about.

I feel this song gets better every single relistening. Fucking absurd.

It's like a new haircut. Takes a while to get used to how different it is.

No because Humanz will be good

Does Gorillaz still count as alternative rock? The first 2 albums, sure, but Plastic Beach and beyond seems to go a different direction. Especially what we've heard of this new album

So this is the official album cover ?

It was never that. It's trip hop.

>GOAT
huh

Covers will be One of the four pictures, randomly selected.

gonna be underwhelming

>tfw you get Russell

kek

They just need to have a fucking VR feed for their concert. If they do that, I'm fucking set.

Yes. That's how Gorillaz works.

Once you have the entire album, it'll be even stronger, because the arrangement is a solid 50% of the songs. That's why Sweepstakes got so much hate. It's not a bad song in and of itself, but it destroyed Plastic Beach's flow.

Hey man, I'm not against anyone who is channeling Del.

Russell looks fine, Murdoc is the worst cover

Yes.

I love Noodle. My god...

I AM THE GHOST

Demon Days was the last decent album from the Gorillaz. Prove me wrong.

>OUTSIDE COLD, AND
>COASTING OUT WITH JET LAG

>Good tiiimes, Good tiiiimes

WE GOT THE POWER TO DO THAT

Of what's been released

Andromeda > Saturnz Barz >> We Got The Power >>> Hallelujah Money >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ascension

honestly the track is
>SHAKE DAT ASS
tier rap, literally

>'shake dat ass' rap is too corny for him
>'we have the power to love eachother!' isn't
shit-tier taste desu

This so much

I hated every song on Demon Days except Feel Good and Dare when I first heard it as a kid. Listened to it all again years later and loved it.

Was really disappointed with Stylo when I first heard it, Couldn't stop singing it the next day and now I really like it.

Hell even Hallelujah Money has moved up a few points in my book since the first time I heard it. [spoiler]Still don't like it tho[/spoiler]

>corny
ah I see the post antony fantanny drones have arrived

Yes it was corny, very corny. I found We Got The Power to be very hard to listen to beyond once with how just lame it was, but Ascension was actually trash rap. I was stunned when that was the chorus and even more stunned when he talks about getting a glock and a gram and then complaining about how he can't live his dream because of his skin color.