I'm into small dick humiliation, but I'm not small. What's wrong with me Sup Forums? How do I fix myself?

I'm into small dick humiliation, but I'm not small. What's wrong with me Sup Forums? How do I fix myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/Go6sCs8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Scissors.

Rock.
Checkmate

It's alright OP, you have the small dick mentality. It will compensate for your girth.

Average dick

Tell me more

if that is your dick then yes it is small

Dick size reduction surgery exist.

It's only big when it's hard

Wear a chastity cage :3

This.

I do own one...

post pics.

Get that fucking ant eater snipped!

Girls don't want to deal with that extra skin shit.

Source: woman

put it on and show off

Good boy. Let me see the key.

I just wanna hold it, silly.

correction, you don't. I'm not mutilating my dicks for the likes of you

be my gf

Then keep wanking, lonely boy

quit being a faggot to start
next remember your dick is your pride, an assault on it is an assault on you and react accordingly

ill trade my small dick

OP here

>your dick is your pride, an assault on it is an assault on you
That's the saddest thing I've heard. If the only thing you're proud of in life is your dick your life is sad.

Here's the key...

That's some damn good photography. I doubt this is actually OP. Give us a timestamp faggot.

Also, I'm going to be getting the same cage soon, it's gonna be great.

Nice trips

Jezuz christ I'm a retard

Can't read dates. I must've just glanced at the clock on my computer instead of the date.

Close enough. Good shit OP. Today you weren't a faggot.

Shame, seems most have abandoned thread

'Twas a half decent thread for a moment there. Did you get your cage to keep your dick small, or for something else?

Keep it small

can you describe the pleasure of forcefully keeping it small?

Well for me it's a humiliation thing. I have a girl on kik that sends me pics of really hung guys to remind me of what real cocks look like.

partial penectomy is one solution. you'll lose a little sensitivity, but you can still cum just fine

Im in the same boat you are. I dont have the money for chastity. What did you do before you bought your cage?

I imagine you could get surgery to stop testosterone production in your balls. That'd probably do it. It would be forever flacid.

You could also cut your balls off. You'd still have a dicl, but it would always be small.

As for me, when my cage comes in, it's all gonna be about being dominated and owned.

tits or gtfo

cunt

is it common for people with big dicks to be into sph? i assume it would be pretty difficult to get into since it would be a lot harder to self insert.

mildly related, do any small dick anons find gagging/choking blowjobs hot? i've never found it arousing at all, and i wonder if it's because i could never make anyone gag on mine.

Just save up a few bucks a month. If you go plastic, you can get one for about $150, $300 if you go stainless steel.

I've been saving up for the past few weeks, and I've already got a decent amount for my cage.

Do you reccomend steel or plastic? I could get plastic much sooner

im dabbling in this kink a bit because the gf suggested a cage while pegging me, said she didn't like my cock flopping around. im probably going to just get a jock strap instead, but the taboo is kinda hot to me.

I'm average size, not into gagging but I love watching big dick blowjobs.

Knowing I'll never fill a girl's mouth/get an actual deepthroat feelsbadman

Also sph thread?

Get plastic if you are unsure if you are into it, but go for steel if you wanna do any extended periods of time. Stainless steel is much more secure, cleaner, etc. With plastic, you've got to take it off to get clean, and it's easier to escape.

I'm going straight for stainless steel, the contender from male chastity now, because I don't want to bother with the plastic.

However, if you do decide to go plastic, go for the holy trainer. It's a good design for beginners.

>because the gf suggested a cage while pegging me, said she didn't like my cock flopping around
You sure it's not something she might be into? From the outside, that sounds like an excuse to try out something she thinks she might be into.

But then, you are already doing pegging so I imagine you guys are communicating at least a decent amount

Thanks fam gl with your adventures

OP APPROVED

Thanks

m.imgur.com/Go6sCs8

I feel like I can say this in this thread without the usual immediate reaction of being called a liar.

I love sph, and desperately want a guy bigger than me to put me in my place, the problem is Im a little over 8 1/2 inches and as thick as my wrist. I really need a cage, or a guy with a mutant dick.

ehh. it was kinda out of the blue actually and hasn't talked to me about it since. i only said that it looked uncomfortable (not that i'd never do it). she said itd feel like a tight hand around my benis. i already use cock rings occasionally, when I want to go longer.

You're probably going to need to do something permanent. Either removing your testosterone production (your balls) so that you never get hard again, or you'd need to get reduction surgery.

OP here. Here's a question for the rest of you that are into sph:

Regardless of sexuality, do you find it more arousing to be humiliated by a woman or another man?

I'm straight but being humiliated by a really hung guy just gets me going in ways nothing else can. I just wish I could find a guy willing who isn't a total douche

keep it caged for a few months at a time, it'll shrink a bit. dont expect it to magically beome tiny though. your only real hope for that is reduction. removing the glans for instance, often makes a flaccid dick able to retract into the body

Only the erection size will shrink after extended chastity. But even then, it will return to normal after a week or two. Still not a bad option.

I'm only into being owned by women, femdom shit. But hey, I'd fuck you and degrade you if you want. I'm average length but above average girth. So there's that.

Lol not into being fucked, but degraded, hells yes. Just love the idea of comparing sizes and you(or whomever) just laughing and humiliating me. Telling me how no woman will ever be satisfied with that. Forced to look at a real man's cock

Isn't being fucked by a superior cock a part of being degraded?

I'd maybe be into being forced to suck it and guzzle down the thick, huge load... And if I was gagged and tied up, how could I say no?

so nice and wet and uncut

Not calling you a liar,but as a cock lover can we see?

Thanks! I used to despise my foreskin growing up because I thought no one else had them. Now I'm older and I know most guys in my area are circumcised and I love my 4skin because it's more unique and it's more attractive (imo)

i have the opposite problem. i love cock worship and want a girl who is also into it, but i've got the most perfectly average dick there is

OP's P again

>removing your testosterone production
>reduction surgery
considered both, but Im scared of the knife.

>it'll shrink a bit
Thats good news.
>removing the glans
That sounds like the fucking worst.

>being humiliated by a really hung guy just gets me going in ways nothing else can.
I feel your pain, this is exactly all I have ever wanted. Not straight though.

thats the biggest part for me.

Id honestly rather not, Im more embarrassed about it being big than I am about it being small.

Wow you're huge

If you want it, you'll probably have to take the plunge and go for the knife.

Or preferably a eslastrator.

not removing the penis instead to keep him horny but relief free

You could still cum if you had your dick removed but not your balls. It would be much harder, but not impossible.

some can, some can't. not everyone is able to cum from prostate stimulation. and depending on the method of removal, the area may or may not remain sensitive

still here?

Yea

not into guys and never been with a guy thank god but I find your webm really hot and it made me hard. and we're similar size yours just a bit bigger. whats wrong with me? :(

You like dick, nothing wrong with it, i like dick and i don't like dudes. Which webm? :)

but don't think I'd ever touch it irl. I just get turned on by watching yours >< the one that you posted in OP. its making me diamonds...

im more into femdom overall, but i am pretty sure i would be rock hard to a guy comparing himself to me and being bigger/making fun of me for it

thats pretty weird. so if my cock is bigger than yours and you get hard what would you want to do with me/my cock? honestly curious :D

I'm the same as him so I'll answer too. OP here.
I'd totally ogle it for a long time, blushing and getting really embarrassed about how I'm hard and smaller than you and then if you told me to touch it I might and if you told me to drop to my knees i might... and so on

i mean ill admit to being bicurious, though tbh id probably just assume a sub role and be your bitch for the night

so basically your smaller penis turns your submissive side on.

All my sides are submissive

>spending $300 on a cage to lock your penis in

spend $300 on a gun to kys

also bi curious and if you're hot I'd play along

As a sissy with a small clit, I feel comfortable in this thread. :P

Post it

yeah, pretty much if i had to put a trigger on it i would say that is it, im about 5" on a fully errect day 4.5 on an average day

haha nice i'd take a pic but i look like shit and am currently sick

Already in bed, but it's about 12cm/4.7"

then you;re smaller than me xD guess we could play then 3:)

seconded

nice haha would not be opposed to that

bump

for starters I want to satisfy my bi curiosity by rubbing your d next to mine