Dearest Lord

Dearest Lord,

We entrust Katelyn Nichole Davis to your undying mercy and love.

While in this life, she felt much pain and found life difficult. May you enfold her now with your love where no pain can find her, but rather your love can heal her.

Make her a Guardian Angel for her brother Ben. Give her, Lord, kind admittance to your Kingdom and bring comfort to her family.

We ask this, as we ask all things, through Christ our Lord.

Amen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D_I57g7He-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

b8

“Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.”
― Seneca

amen, rip

Nice words.

the lord cant help her
suicide is a sin shes in hell

Amen

RIP in piece

someone green text the step daddy sex already

Not if you're underage.

All people under age get into heaven. Sorry mang.

Queen an hero.

>implying her suicide wasn't her ticket out of hell

>implying 12 was underage back then.

Still underage. Sorry mang. No matter how bad you want to meet her when you get there...

Sorry.

Way late to the party, here. Who is she and why did she an hero?

LOLI WAIFU OF Sup Forums PRAISE TO THEE

>Dearest Lord,
Oh boy, here we go
>We entrust Katelyn Nichole Davis to your undying mercy and love.
She could have done with a bit of that while she was alive, where was he then?
>While in this life, she felt much pain and found life difficult.
My point exactly.
>May you enfold her now with your love
Sounds a bit sketchy, she was 12...then again, the church into that so...
>where no pain can find her, but rather your love can heal her.
Welp, unless it can bring her back from the dead, it's worth about as much as a fart in a hurricane.
>Make her a Guardian Angel for her brother Ben.
Oh, you're a guardian angel sort of moron. How about we just send someone practical, like child services?
>Give her, Lord, kind admittance to your Kingdom and bring comfort to her family.
Fuck her family, they're the ones who caused the problem, idiot
>We ask this, as we ask all things, through Christ our Lord.
Ask away, see how much happens.
ITT: OP acts like he gives a fuck and forgets that suicide is a mortal sin anyway so either she's just rotting in the ground while the world spins on or she's being endlessly tortured in hell.
/thread.

Ben Drowned is a copypasta, tf.

Her diary btw.

>Did a few YT vids, dolly something
>12 yrs old
>hung herself and filmed it

On bestgore dot com

Killing is the worst sin. You can regret your actions and work to go to heaven or purgatory. If you kill yourself, you can not regret your sin.
The suicide is the straightest way to hell

>implying anyone on Sup Forums goes to heaven

not sure if bait or actual religious Sup Forumsros.

>getting out of hell by going to hell
everyone is held accountable for their sins

Nope, children are immediately granted access to heaven.

No matter the circumstances.

I came to this thread for nudes

you a school shooter can go to heaven if their underage?

i fapped to her last breath

Fuck off. Stealing my shit.

>implying we aren't already in hell

That's pretty gay user.

fuck you, ants don't visit this board. post some higher res or follow katelyn's lead and fucking neck yourself faggot.

>implying that i was implying

saw them, but i am too much of a moralfag to enjoy that.

I must be getting old. Necking yourself sounds like trying to give yourself a hickey to me.

A child torture, rape and kill a toddler, then he suicides. He still deserve heaven?

my repeating digits means u post

Learn to speak English you stupid fucking nigger.

I'll find you and slit your fucking throat bitch.

>implying that I falsely implied

good. go to bed, grandpa and then bright and early tomorrow morning you can go down to your local book store and pick up a copy of how to not internet like a faggot for dummies.

Wow

It does, but the young kids don't know that because they're fucking stupid as shit.

>implying that i implied that you falsely implied

>A child torture, rape and kill a toddler, then he suicides. He still deserve heaven?
Learn how to speak English you stupid fucking nigger.

OP here.

I meant this in all seriousness. Her death impacted me. I was suicidal, my sibling was suicidal. I lived in a situation similar to hers growing up.

I don't care what people here say or think, other than I am glad this thread is still alive. I do believe in the power of prayer, and I believe her story can and will help others.

And for those who say she is going to Hell because of suicide, I am not one to know for sure, but I do believe God's love and mercy are infinite, and through Him all things are possible.

Each and everyone of you is a child of God. Pray that you and others can see the wonders and joy in this world. We are limited creatures, but through His grace, we can rise above the shit and have true happiness.

OP is a nig nog

>has phone
>has internet access
>uses it to bitch on a blog instead of contacting CPS

>implying god exists

HE DESERVES HEAVEN YES OR NOT

you are correct

Jesus fuck, your spelling, grammar, and syntax are atrocious.

Your mom should've just swallowed the mistake you are.

Fuck the lord man, fuck jesus.

just answer his question

youtube.com/watch?v=D_I57g7He-4

Top fucking kekked

There was no question.

Just a string of incoherent babble.

Maybe, JUST MAYBE, if he stopped being a failure once in his life then he'd be able to get an answer.

Typical fucking god botherer. Help me when it's too hard! Must have been him when things go ok! Suicide is bad because the bible says but surely we can bend the rules for muh ded sister and this girl!

Take some fucking responsibility for your life and grow up.

Lmfao

sounds like he should ask god for help with his English homework.

Wouldn't have helped. She couldn't talk to them because her mouth was full of her stepdad's cock.

you are 100% right
good job i like you

God abandoned humanity. Do you really think he cares about children who commit suicide?
Dante is probably right. She's probably a tree getting mauled.

Stupid man. God's mercy is infinite. And you DO NOT know how deeply the balance of her mind was disturbed. You are a fool.

Allah welcomes children who commit suicide killing the infidel.

Allahu Akbar.

hail satan

He can't

>you are a fool
replied the man who believed in a magical omnipotent zombie hippy who floating around in the stars casting judgement upon the beings he placed upon the planet within the universe he created.

fear of death is your only god. faggots

She's in hell nigger!

Her life was really shitty
It's easy to talk shit like you are so hard and le edgy oldfag when you have never lived a day of hardship in your damn life

I'm usually the most misanthropic person on Sup Forums, but there is nothing cool about disrespecting an innocent young and beautiful white girl who died because she hated her shitty life
Respect the dead, it is the aryan viking way

R.I.P. Amen

>Respect the dead, it is the aryan viking way
I mean it's fine to laugh at gore threads and shit, but laughing at a dead white girl who was innocent is pathetic
She deserves respect

why did god make the devil
to punish man for their sins
killing someone is a sin
she killed herself
so she should be in hell no?
nah shes in heaven because shes young

>Implying anybody in 5chins still has any respect for anything and isn't here just to be le edgy meme gamr gurl.

Most of you have never lived a life of hardship in your damn lives so shut the fuck up. And I know you shit talkers must be shitskins, because an aryan person wouldn't disrespect her

nice dubs

Fuck off cunt, may she rest in hellheim where she belongs.

> child of god

She was the child of a rapist, so that doesn't mean we're better off.

I've lived through many and you don't see me live streaming me hanging myself

I know she had a shitty life, i know she has it difficult, i feel sorrow for her and was a tragedy.
Still. she's in hell

helheim you fucking retard.

You limit yourself with thinking god is some all mighty being that you need.

>I dont believe in the parts of the bible that I see as negative according to my modern age point of view
You and every other ''christian''. How convenient

Nope, children get into heaven.

I dont believe in Judeo-christianity. It's a vile disgusting excuse for a religion created by kikes to destroy white culture

Her death impacted me too. I know there's no higher power nor an afterlife, so fuck off jesus boy.

I wish I could have known her.

On a side note, she was a perfectionist with that rope.