ITT:We post girls we know and other anons will say how they'd abduct, rape, torture, and murder them...

ITT:We post girls we know and other anons will say how they'd abduct, rape, torture, and murder them. Replies get replies

Wwyd?

I'd expose rights huge tits and gut punch left, making her strip to feel inferior to rights massive udders. Force lefts face in her friends cow tits while I peel off those shorts and fuck her hard In the ass. When I'm done destroying her little asshole I'll make right take my dirty cock down her throat while I force her to sit her fat ass down on her friends face until her friend is desperately struggling and biting rights pussy to try and let her breathe. I won't let right up though. I'll just keep forcing her to sit there until left eventually stops moving and I cum all over rights fat tits.

R4R
Same girl

WWYD

Id knock both of them out and throw them in my van. While they were still knocked out of duct tape their hand behind their back and their feet together so their asses are facing each other. Then I'd stick a 2 ended dildo into both of them to wake them up. I'd tape the right ones boobs together so I could tit fuck her. Each time I thrust into her tits she's forced to push back into the dildo pushing it into her friend. With tears streaming down her face I take my dick out of her tits and slap her on the face with it several times until her cheeks are red.
Then I take the dildo out and force the left on to eat out the one of the right while I continue to tit fuck her friend. I rip the duck tape as she screams I tell her that if she doesn't suck my dick there will be punishment. She doesn't stop screaming so I beat her friends face in with the dildo until she can barely move anymore. Her friend now agrees but it's too late I say. I flip her over ass up face down and pound her as hard as I can while willing her back with the double dildo. While she's screaming begging to suck my dick instead I climax inside of her filling up her leaving her dripping in a huddled ball on the floor her friend now unconscious and bleeding profoundly from her face.

The photo shared is of my bros gf

Id tie her up and rip her tounge piercing out of her mouth then pull all her teeth out. Then I'd face fuck her. Right before I finish I'd plug her nose so she'd suffocate on my dick and cum.

Will reply for replies to these

i think this belongs here.

Bump

This thread is hot as fuck, we need some more replies.

Bump

This is stupid noones replying I'm out.

Bump. Let's get some replies going

Replies for replies people damn.

And this little fat slut I'd push face first into that sink, lifting her skirt and ripping off the panties stretched over her fat ass. I'd grab her hair and yank her head back so she can see me rip her fat tits from the top of that dress. Her make up already smeared ill line my cock up withher asshole and plung deep inside her bowels and with every thrust I'll smash her face back down on the counter so every time she feels my cock deep in her guts she gets slammed and has to watch in the mirror as her nose gets smashed, her teeth get knocked out, over and over until her face is a bloody unrecognizable pulp and I'm just fucking the convulsing fat ass of a slut who's dying from blunt force trauma. I'll fuck her asshole until she finally stops moving and then blow my load on this fat sluts ass, leaving heron the floor of that bathroom where she belongs.

R4R
Still waiting on someone to hurt this fat slut

Will reply to that fatty if you can reply to mine first (the blonde girl that's with the red head in most of the pics) I promise I'll reply, i just need to hear what someone would do to her first

I'm assuming "Day 1" is college? In which case, one need only wait for her first big party. A spiked drink, a helping hand upstairs, and pretty soon I'll be balls deep in this girl, with no help in sight.

I imagine I could convince her to get into my car, saying I'm looking for a lot dog. Then I'll knock her out and take her to a secluded spot like a bunker. I'll tell her I mean her no harm, I'm just looking for a ransom. I'll have her videotape a message to her family, giving her full name, address, that kind of thing. I promise not to hurt her if her parents pay me.

Of course, there is no ransom. I'm just using that to give her some hope, until the time I strap her down, put her legs in a set of stirrups and rape her repeatedly. After a while, I'll choke her, and then seal up the bunker. About a year later, her parents will receive a carefully edited depiction of their daughter's deflowering.

The answer here is, I make them decide. If one is willing to take one for the team, I won't hurt all three of them. But whoever gets chosen will suffer for three. If it was up to me, I'd pick the redhead, but the most important thing is that THEY make the choice, and they have to live with witnessing or experiencing every moment for the rest of their lives.

I'd keep a hand on Rachel's throat and tell her she'll be fine if she plays nice. It's a lie, of course; I'll strip her naked and first take her cunt, before rolling her over and forcing myself up her dry ass. Let her hear my laughter in her ear as she slowly passes out...

Let's hear what you fuckers have to say about this girl.

That hot blondie needs to get raped

I want to pop blondes tits out of the top of that dress, I'd stick her head between the car door and hold it there so she can't move and her big ass is up in the air, peeking from under that slutty leopard print. I'd wrap a seatbelt around her neck and choke her while I ram her cunt, getting myself nice and lubed. Then switch to her asshole as she gasps for air and cries from the pain of having her ass gaped. Just before I cum, I'll slam the car door on her head over and over and over again until the only remains are hair, blood, and a few scattered bone fragments and teeth, cum on her body and leave it for her friend to clean up.

what's the desktop story on this

it was a music fest. she got fucked anyways probably haha

Would take this bitch outside and put her on her hands and knees on my gravel driveway and ram her pussy while grinding her face into the gravel until her face was a bloody mess then I'd face fuck her, making her lick the blood of my cock. Once I got close I'd flip her back over and pound her ass until I was about to cum then as I climaxed I'd smash her face repeatedly into the ground until she stopped screaming and squirming. Please reply to more of the blonde girl that's with the redhead I'm most of her pics (I posted those pics)

Her sweaty armpit looks nice.

Rip those tits out of her top and fuck them raw. Hold her face down in the sand while I fuck her ass in front of the whole beach. Let everyone know this is my whore and I'll do what I want with her.

Bump