Can we have a short hair/perky tits thread?

Can we have a short hair/perky tits thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

gallery-dump.xyz/christian-girl-leaked-nude-photos_5151.html
thesauceftw.com/2015/08/sof.html
imgur.com/a/dOyOO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyone lurking

Of course

My man

hot girl.

cur lv/a6h1s

post some shit before i give up

sauce?

Reverse search it, it comes up with the whole gal, but nothing else. No clue who she is or if she has done anything else

Agreed. Sauce! I've seen her before.

Those pics are over 10 years old.

Really? 'Cause I just did, and didn't find SHIT.

She's over ten years old, too. I still want to fap to more, though.

I neeeeed sauce she looks like a girl I know

Moaaar

Oh shit i thought you quoted something else, yeah i found that shit on some thread the other day, no clue who she is. Sorry pal.

Last I have

God damn that chick is gorgeous

Gotta step up your reverse image search game.
gallery-dump.xyz/christian-girl-leaked-nude-photos_5151.html

owned

>kitten with mouse.jpg
WHO IS SHE?!?!?!??!

I've done it!!!!
nudelas.com/amadora-772/

Seems she was a camgirl who went by Sof. Pics/vids in a rar file at this link.

thesauceftw.com/2015/08/sof.html

sneepo on kik for more

I give it about 40% chance to be a boy.

:(

you are a god

Looks like the download is slow as shit though, gonna take 6 hours. If anyone is faster upload it to mega

Here's an easier download for some of the pics though. imgur.com/a/dOyOO

I actually made something happen on Sup Forums and all it took was a sauce

No cause those girls are lefgit gay. Wtf user. Do you like boyz? because this leads me to believe you like boyz.

Surprising enough you're the only one who sounds like a faggot

What the fuck are you talking about

Liara

Perky?

>you will never wake up and see this

omg these boobies are perfect.

S-sauce?

where the fuck did you find them
well not where, but how
what engines do you use?

is that a ball I see down there?, I wouldn`t be surprised since this is Sup Forums.

My 3d girls folder has never seen so many new additions in one day. Thank you anons, godspeed.

sn4rlax!!!!!

please spread your knowledge

the only decent reverse image search engines I know of are tineye and google

do you have her instagram plox?

na

noted

I found her using google. I have a folder of her, I think 200ish pictures.

It's called a foot, you pussy.

Yandex Sup Forumsro. Putin probably sees everything you search for but it's better than google sometimes.

>nudelas.com/amadora-772/
ty user

bump

I tried yandex also but I still didnt find the OP source. Obviously the source has been posted now, but I want to know HOW it was found. Specifically what engine.

so then you recognized the OP's picture and used other pictures of her to find the source?

I've had 'em for awhile. I don't remember exactly everything, but I generally searched with her most popular pictures.

[Muffled ayy lmao in the distance]

ahh ok, so you didnt actually find sauce using the OP picture alone

so in that case there's actually nothing I could have done without recognizing her

Different user with her pictures; she has a huge fucking head and is so thin, but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't fuck her

Not him, but try yandex.
I don't know what the reason is, but google has a tough time finding variations of the same picture (filtered, re-compressed jpgs, and so on). Google, however, more often than not finds more results.

Yandex's algorithm will discard imperfections, watermarks and even photoshopped pictures, so it's a nice complementary tool, as sometimes your source picture is slightly edited.

Tineye is a piece of shit, but i'll give it a honorable mention. Same with karmadecay, unless you're trying to find something on rebbit, you disgusting animal.
There is also some other strategies you can employ, the most important one being going to an archive archive moe or thebarchive com, pasting the thread number, going to the picture and clicking 'view same'. You can easily track down reposts and maybe even an /r/ thread if you're lucky. But this should be reserved for more obscure chan-centric pictures.

You're welcome, normies

I think I used this one and correct, not just using the picture alone. I clicked through links and shit like that.

She makes my kokoro go doki doki.

MOAR!

Cropping the top of her head out of the shot doesn't make her hair short.

Fuck, made me laugh

redtube (.) com / 1667966

in case anyone asks

Her having short hair, makes her hair short

Don't feed the sauce fags, buddy

well to be fair, tineye USED to be the best search engine out there for reverse lookup, its probably the only reason I still use it, but every now and then I'll find an image with tineye that I fail to find with google or yandex

That is fair and true. Doesn't seem to find shit nowadays, for the most part.

Also, another tip for who's interested. If you know you're gonna forget all these sites just use imgops, it links you to pretty much every decent search engine around

I used this picture on yandex

Hahaha, I didn't even see that. Nah, she has a nice cat down there

Sauce!!!

i just reverse tracked that thumbnail and got to a source
I ain't gonna spoonfeed you, do it yourself