ITT: Chicks you want to hate fuck

ITT: Chicks you want to hate fuck

Pic related

inb4

i meant famous people you fucks

wow she is actually bangable in this pic, it doesnt really look like her though

Can't believe the networks pay her $20 million per year, wtf, who is worth that type of $ ???

is a youtuber. Feminist cunt that needs to have her head fuckstarted

She is.

Typicall uneducated ignorant fear mongerinf trump supporter idiot.

lmao can't believe I didn't even recognise her. She actually came to talk at my school about rape or someshit. Me and my friends stumbled into it completely shitfaced and end up getting kicked out when we starting yelling at her to say something funny and that she was the shittest stand up comedian we had ever seen.

tf there is no way they pay her $20 milion a year

my best friends wife. She's so fucking annoying and she's such a bitch to my bud but something inside of me just wants to pin her down and fuck the shit out of her.

lol that story TOTALLY happened. We ALL believe you

Megyn Kelly is SUCH a bitch.

At least Ann Coulter is just strong willed, and fairly idiotic. Megyn Kelly really does believe she's the smartest most beautiful reporter ever and people should worship her.

She would be cute if she got in shape.

Her body is ruined.

O.G Amy Schumer was mint. Age and such caught up with her fast.

Obviously

>
It is her new contract as she switches Networks and leaves Fox.

what in gods name is wrapped around your dick that would make you think that anthropomorphized sack of cottage cheese is attractive?

dude you need to get out more if you don't beliee that story. A bunch of college kids getting drunk and being assholes is not unbelievable in the slightest.

I want to kick her teeth in really badly

FOX offered her $20 million to stay. She turned it down for better pay.

She actually turned it down for worse pay. She's supposed to be getting $16 million from NBC. Guess she didn't want to be sucking Trump cock for the next 4-8 years at Fox.

lul

>Can't believe the networks pay her $20 million per year, wtf, who is worth that type of $ ?

They measure the number of viewers, do some calculations to adjust for the fact she's on FOX, which many people won't watch on principle. Figure what the advertisers will pay for commercials, times the number of shows, and negotiate a percentage for her salary.

Newspapers and TV aren't to inform or entertain, they are tools to profitably advertise, and the content brings the viewership.

My thoughts exactly.