Saw a teen wearing this necklace but it was real colored...

Saw a teen wearing this necklace but it was real colored. I've heard rumors about some ulterior reason people are wearing these choker necklaces. What am I missing, Sup Forums?

>pic related obviously

Op here, meant to say "teal"

good at blowjobs, obviously. probably can deepthrougha good cock too

it means they guzzle cock.
where's yours?

You know it's propose. It's the same as fuck me boots or pants that say juicy on the ass. Girls are whores and as soon as they go through their first menstrual cycle the can't wait to get fucked

As a product of the emo scene and the generation of edgelords I'll hopefully shed some light on this.

Back in my day these were worn by the emo, goth and scene kids. Keep in mind scene was very early on at this time so you were pretty much either an emo or a goth if you wore shit like this.
It was a sign that a girl was down to fuck rough. As most women couldn't straight out wear a collar because of parents it's a good subtle way to get your kinky side across without drawing too much attention.
This was only one of the subtle signs women gave off from fashion like this. While something like this is just a substitute for a collar it can also mean you're into BDSM but in the closet about it.
Collars mean someone is openly accepting of BDSM and usually is the sub. Many emo/goth guys wore them to try to find doms. If the collar has a lock on it that means they're taken by a dom already.

Remember as an emo your life sucks because your parents don't understand you so you have to be very subtle about your signals and signs.
Goths are the same way too just they're more open about it. The closet freaks always wear these chokers.

Mark of the butt-slut.

That's a black belt on sucking dick OP

its basically the same as wearing a bracelet around a girls ankle, it mean they are available for fucking

this.

It originates from Old school ballet dancers, the jobs didn't pay very well and the ones wearing chokers were prostitutes on the side, it was like a flag so you knew, but now every other whore is wearing them without knowing that.

the more you know

This one.
I like this one.

It means absolutely nothing because the teen wearing it probably saw it at a Hot Topics and thought it looked cute.

It's supposed to hide the adam's apple and is worn by transexual people.

Collar doesn't need a lock for the person to be collared (taken) at least in the kink scene where I live.

Fuck you nigger
Any girl who leaves the house with anything less than a burka is begging to be fucked and you know it.

It was popoular in the 90's with the bomber jackets and everything. It made a comeback.

Nothing.
People said this shit back in the 90s when they were popular. They also said Pokémon was devil worshipping.
It's just a dumb necklace. It means nothing.

My Uncle Wild Bill McGraw used to wear one. He said it was for protection against Cthulu. He had a lot of problems old McGraw did.

I just like the look of them like a lot of other people, no need to get deep.

>Back in my day
>As a product of the emo scene

Opinion void

Oh yeah? Well I bet your uncle Bill never had any problems with cthulu.

European Arab immigrant detected.

y tho

No he didnt it was the Aids that got him in the end.

Its the girls blackbelt in blowjobs. She has undergone the training of the testicle tickling tongue, mastered the perilous penis pucker technique. It's a marking of a master mouth masturbator. The sensei of sensual sucking. The crest of the cock sucker.
The choker is the mark of a hero on her knees.

That's too bad. Must have been all the dick sucking. No offence, but you did say he wore a choker.

my 14 year old sister wears one and she gives amazing blowjobs

Alliteration is fun!

You know we're gonna need details right?