How do we get them out of our art board?

how do we get them out of our art board?

it's clear the mods and janitors are scared of them so they won't do anything

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HotaBU1ntJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've been here since 2001 and this place used to an intelligent board where us kinoauteurs could come to enjoy civilized discussions about art, kino and cinema culture.

as soon as you stop spamming cuckholding in our board

you can't they're like herpes once you're infected you have it for ever

>sp> on the arm

I came here in 2013 the post.

No of you fags remember how """racist""" all of Sup Forums was unfil 2011/12

its all Sup Forumss fault

oh boy lads we've got a real oldfag here! you just know he showed up on Sup Forums after 2014!

>no u
well done reddit

Just give up. It's our board now

Dubs for truth.

>2011/12
You too

You have this backwards. The worst people on Sup Forums are the people spamming Sup Forums memes. Even GoT related threads on Reddit were ruined by Sup Forums posters spamming memes. This board is the problem.

Sup Forumsack reporting in

You'll all understand one day that your boars being destroyed by cancer right before your very eyes is exactly what the jew is doing to western civilization
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HotaBU1ntJ4
We have to save all of it, before it is too late.

Bingo

tfw

Sup Forums is a tumblr and reddit deterrent. You fags can put up with the word nigger.

>sandnigger conspiracies

Sup Forums is a better place with morons like yourself being ridiculed

Whatever (((you))) say buddy

>all these Sup Forums redditors with a persecution complex getting upset when this thread isn't even about them

>Sup Forums redditors

does Reddit have a Sup Forums?

>Sup Forums reddotrs
The only thing that hates more than reddit hates Sup Forums is Sup Forums hating reddit
Have you ever been so retarded you went full retard?

hey reddit

>site began in 2003
>I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE BEFORE INCEPTION

Sup Forums here, you are invading us

>falling for b8 that obvious
am i being reverse rused?

thats because you won't accept todd howard as your one and only savior

Clearly. Why else would there be so many movie games?

/r/the_donald started because of Sup Forums
so yes.

yes

Get yer facts straight

Sup Forums was formed right after 9/11 by Moot and the anynomous to fight against government corruption and Bush. M00t however sold out and became an FIB informant.

>every Trump supporter browses Sup Forums
You realize there's over 10 million people that voted for him already right? Some of those are going to browse "the front page of the internet" and make a subreddit.

You morons took Sheev posting to them and all your other regurgitated shit posts and you really wonder what happened?

facebook informant?! shit!

We make then post Bane threads and similar such enjoyable contents, mods will surely crack down then

The Censorship Jew Fears the Samurai

ALL HAIL HIRO THE HERO

It's Sup Forums
They do this every time they get accused of ruining the board

>bunch of normie Trump supporters on plebbit
>Sup Forums

the subreddit literally exists because Sup Forums users created it to troll reddit. the snowball just rolled

The jokes on Sup Forums and /r/the_donald are way too similar to be a coincidence.

I know because I visit both

good thread guys

keep it up

Why is Sup Forums allowed to shit up Sup Forums like this, but when locals did the same for boyega and sw7 the threads were deleted ASAP? Did Sony not pay off redwood?

They shut down all the real trump subreddits and turn rdonald into a censored shitpostfest

You cant even say jew there

He's strangely proportioned

doesn't look too similar...

not even one mention of the upcoming race war

This is what happens when you don't regulate Game of Thrones threads

read the comments dingus

Why does Sup Forums get so upset when you call them out? No other board is like this

>no racewar
>its the same as Sup Forums because of this one thread I saw!
>no racewar
>same as Sup Forums

Dun goofed

Because 99% of the time you call them out on being from Sup Forums, you're correct. And they hate that.

went into two and searched for "race war"

0 results

their interface is shit, not doing anymore

insecurity. they hate that they can be spotted so easily.

i've noticed that too actually
considering the sticky for it and even batman vs superman i expect the whole shill thing is real

>le mad Sup Forums autist comes to Sup Forums and act all autistic
wew lad

>dumb Sup Forumsedditor doesn't understand the picture
Retard

Get off the computer and go into the real world. Sup Forums is the equivalent to tumblr in the sense that they sit in their echo chamber yammering about 'degeneracy' and 'muh collapse' with no outside perspective allowed; just how tumblrtards sit and complain about 'patriarchy' and 'muh privilege'.

Except Sup Forums is based on reality due to their uncensored nature

Look closely at what is happening to our country, it is falling apart if you know anything about the currency bubble.

How dare you disagree with Sup Forums, (((shill)))?
I give you one last chance to accept le redpill before I leave this conversation, gentlesir

Keep wasting away in your moms basement while you stockpile hot pockets and guns you don't know how to shoot. You fags have been saying this since your board was re launched from /new/, and yet here we are. In 5, 10, 15 years you'll be saying the same shit, and wasting more and more of your time.

>inb4 reddit, I used to be one of you

You obtain all your information from Sup Forums without ever questioning it because it reinforces your worldview because it's an echochamber.
Feel free to deny, but try and prove me wrong.

Nothing offends a Sup Forumsedditor more than belling called Sup Forumseddit.

You can call him anything, any insult, but if you call him reddit he will shriek and throw a hissy fit. He's been found out and he hates it, he doesn't even understand how it happened, he tried to fit in but failed.

The Sup Forumsedditor is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a redditor, memer, Sup Forums, faggot, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him Sup Forumseddit and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

I dont think you said one argument in that shitpost

The world is heading towards shit unless we change that, idk why you are trying to deny this.

>things aren't worse today than they were just 4 years ago even

hmm alot of the shit they pushed about the economy have come true, along with the things that happened in Libya and Egypt

Can't really deny that

>i used to be one of you

then you would probably know how much of the shit they talked about happened, just saying

That video is fucking stupid and you should feel bad for posting it
>WTF these young people aren't fighting and dying for communism, fuck them!

>implying I ever agreed with Sup Forums or held the same world view
>implying I didn't vote for Obama twice and just start browsing here a year ago
>implying uncensored arguments dont reveal stuff previously unknown.
Sup Forums is the anti hugbox because unlike EVERY SINGLE OTHER COMMUNICATION FORUM ON THE WEB, Sup Forums does not ban for differing opinions. Leads to a lot of shitposting, but you can actually learn from Sup Forums if you filter the 99% of bullshit

>art board
motion pictures aren't art

>echochamber

>entire board of people arguing over ideologies

wew lad

It's like these people don't even know what an echo chamber is

>why do people tell me to fuck off when I call them with my favorite boogeyman buzzword

The world's always been shit in certain parts of the world, but I guarantee the quality of your life has not changed, regardless of how you feel. This isn't based off of some half baked numbers game or statistics, this is comes from YOUR own life experience that you are making seem worse than it is. It's simply a sick fantasy created by people with no sense of adventure, or who are too scared to take chances so they tell themselves 'the worlds going to shit so why bother'.

fuck off cunt Sup Forums is all of 4cheng

Because non-Sup Forums boards have recently begun to tire of Sup Forums presence (cancer)
The more Sup Forums people see these days, the more hostile they get. The more hostile they get, the more you feel you need to spread your agenda. This is bad for your "recruitment" and it's bad for the boards.
Oh, please. There might be a few differing assholes, but all the same shit comes out. It's a hivemind to a very large extent, more than other boards.
It's home to a club, an ideology, the same pictures, the same memes and the same infographs and most of Sup Forums prides itself on that.

>the worlds going to shit so why bother

More like the worlds going to shit so I'm ready and keeping that in mind as I plan out and enjoy my life

Not everyone has to shove their head in the sand like a pussy to be happy

or even know anything about Sup Forums beyond the boogyman they have invented

>being this much of a pussy
Sup Forums is literally the Path Of Light

Sup Forums is truth
Sup Forums is peace
Sup Forums is life

>The world's always been shit in certain parts of the world, but I guarantee the quality of your life has not changed, regardless of how you feel

uhh alot of people in and out of the US would disagree with you on that

>This isn't based off of some half baked numbers game or statistics

The global economy is not a "half baked numbers game" and it does have an effect on quality of life obviously

>It's simply a sick fantasy created by people with no sense of adventure, or who are too scared to take chances so they tell themselves 'the worlds going to shit so why bother'.

do you really believe everyone is some basement dwelling neckbeard? you know thats a meme right?

Everything on Sup Forums was fine and dandy before it - it is not necessary and is unwanted by those outside your clubhouse.

Without Sup Forums, the world would be lost to the internationalist parasite

>Sup Forumsedditors and /qa/ babbies have turned this into a Sup Forums vs them thread
FUCK OFF Sup Forums

>Wasn't here for when every board was Sup Forums lite
Shut the fuck up, you don't get to say that to me or my wifes son

>Oh, please. There might be a few differing assholes, but all the same shit comes out

>It's a hivemind to a very large extent

You've definitely never been to Sup Forums before

>Because non-Sup Forums boards have recently begun to tire of Sup Forums presence (cancer)

Sup Forums has the second highest traffic on the site and tons of crossposters, if you don't like it might want to find a different site m8

yep

Quit baiting, it's obvious that picture is retarded. This will be my last (You), enjoy that reply desktop notification and/or tab icon.

one of the most retarded pictures ever created, you should hit yourself for posting it

>durr if you aren't this kind of cretin extremist, you're another kind akshully

>he wasn't on the super secret pre-alpha boards

Newfags plz go.

This.
GG was the worst thing that could happen to this site.

Ah yes, when ten years ago "shills" and "kikes" and "redpills" were all the rage.

cringe

>Sup Forumscripples don't realize they'd be one of the first to be put in work camps during Hitler's reign

No back then we just shat on niggers and Jews and Muslims and no one fucking got all offended and upset about it because of their fee fees. Grow up you little faggot, the mean words won't kill you

Because Sup Forums is not better than Sup Forums at this point, is the newfag containment board.

dumb frogposter

so is Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums among others

>It's a Sup Forumsedditors get upset over their own retardation episode

>Sup Forumsedditors
>he says as hes here everyday trying to be part of a board that doesn't want him
OH
GEE

>its a "take a ok joke and run it to the ground" episode

>I SPEAK FOR THE WHOLE BOARD

cringe

>it's an easily upset Sup Forumsedditors sequel

People dislike Sup Forums because you're obnoxious faggots
You're not offensive, no matter how much you wanna be