Probably be happy cause bae and Vegeta are finally communicating

Also I'm the master of trips

recognized

>guy
Thats a fucking trap faggot.

can you do better still not impressed

What girlfriend?

Id fuck her...

Vegeta I get quads already and you still won't gimme the succ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

/thread

I tell him that trunk will obliterate him at some point

Beat the living shit out of him, because it's obviously just a neet weeabo in a fursuit

>>>>>>>her
you want freezers dick don't you

Spirit bomb, fap and take a nap

>attempt to into super saiyan
>fail miserably
>go home defeated
>sadly fap until the earth is destroyed moments later
>see that fucker at the pearly gates
>toohard.png
>killed himself in the blast
>sent to hell
>mfw
just an average friday

My intelligence is superior to yours, my power may not be, but we will rally all those willing to fight for you, those that do not comply can be destroyed.

Give him the intimate ass pounding he's secretly craving.
Imagine this "Lord" being overpowered by you and forced on all fours. You pull out your thick saiyan cock and he can hardly believe it and your size. You lift his tail and press your dick against his soft lavender colored asshole. Before he can even protest or threaten against you, you're already inches inside. At first you have to hold him down, but eventually he's moaning and rocking his hips.
You just hold his hips as you slide deeper and deeper into him. He looks over his shoulder, blushing, embarrassed by the pleasure this "monkey" is bringing him. You feel him shutter as you cum deep in his lords ass. He feel him slide off your cock with a sucking pop. Exhausted from his new ass pussi being fucked.
Eventually you find yourself the new emperor and frieza your empress. Constantly in your lap upon the throne, your dick testing firmly in his right ass.