What are some other artistic shots from the cinematic genius that is Zack Snyder?

What are some other artistic shots from the cinematic genius that is Zack Snyder?

I'm a personal fan of PĂȘche de nuit

Absolutely fantastic cinema.
Snyder = GOD.

Enfant du Fils is pretty great too

This scene always looked like Superman was being an asshole to me.

He's just floating there while people are trying to reach out to him

Check this out, it's a custom job but I love the contrast, it's striking.

If you look closely towards the end of that scene, you can see Superman descending to the flood victims. He's not just floating there.

Based Snyder

How does he keep doing it?

So just ripping off baroque painting is considered genius now?

Jets descending too fucking slow then, even with slow motion taken into account.

Is he going to angle himself so that the sun is behind him and descend slowly for every single one?

Formalism was completely mined 100 years ago. This is why the only people that care about it don't know any better like children or people making things for children.

thats brilliant

BvS
The entire movie

K I N O

Reminder

woah

Obligatory

MoS is so underrated

WTF i hate Marvel now

cool as hell

Love it or hate it, you can't deny the movies look sex as fuck

I thought you guys were just memeing about this film being good, but I watched it recently and I really liked it.

CAPEKINO

That's just awe-inspiring,,

TURBOKINO

Sweeeeet!

Also checked. And saved.

The only good thing about it is how it looks

anybody have the super subtle frame from man of steel where he's in the church, and the stained glass image of jesus is behind him?

asking for a friend

Can we get some stuff from Watchmen?

Know what's subtle in that scene?

The message.

And that's only one of the messages the religious imagery conveys. I'd even go so far as to say that the more subtle your message, the more overt your use of visual metaphors would have to become.

Wow great stuff guys, I found the perfect place for us to discuss bvs and the work of Snyder in general.

"R/dc_cinematic"! Ill see you folks over there!

see

thanks but I'll stick to discussing it here and buttblasting you disneyfags

EBIN m8 xDDDD