Who's the best fighter in the GoT universe?

Who's the best fighter in the GoT universe?

>who has the thickest plot armor?
Ftfy

Prime Barristan Selmy

Tarth Vader

>ill trying spinning, thats a good trick

Jamie or Brienne

Arya Stark.
You can stab her a thousand times and blow uranium dust into her wounds but she will recover after 1 night of sleep.

I think someone who didn't get killed by a frogman fits the bill more.

Azor Jon

This.
Anyway, do you mean best chances of winning a 1 on 1 I'd say the Mountain. Most skilled probably prime Selmy.
At the end of S6 idk. Jon?

Dayne is probably Jon's father. That's where he got his skills.

That awful fucking helmet though.

This fookin legend

EPIC

Barristan Selmy and Garlan Tyrell.

Ser Arthur Dayne > Ser Barristan Selmy > Jamie Lannister

all in their prime and top condition of course

As of now I would say Jon. He has fought more than Brienne has, Jaime is a gimp, etc. Jon has seen a lot of major battles fought wildlings, fooking legend, white walkers, Edgelord Ramsay, Night's Watch.

Battle experience trumps all else.

He was nothing compared to prime Arthur Dayne. Barristan and Jaime both saw him as the most skilled swordsman to have lived.

Althought I think that the Moutnain is the most lethal figther in westeros. What he lacks in skill and tactics he makes up in pure brute force. His armor is incredible heavy, yet he moves fast in it. His sword is massive in size and can cut of horse heads in a single blow. He is so high and addicted to oppiates that he doesn't even feel pain, ect. He is just the most lethal fucker that has ever lived in westeros, and the only thing that brought him down was getting hit by a nasty poison. And even that didn't keep him down, as cersei has a pet necromancer.

Danerys. No matter what the odds she'll win.

But what if you remove Jons plot armor?

>When thy fucking have like 100 chances to all stab at once to kill him and no one takes the shot

this is why I hate these types of fight choreographies

remind me who this nigga was?

Removing his plot armor he still has a fuckton of battle experience unlike Ramsay who was just a edgelord with dogs and for all we knew had little fighting experience.

>remind me who this nigga was?

some dude jon killed in 5 seconds

>remind me who this nigga was?
the guy who took over craster's keep with other nights watchmen

There's no such thing as "arrows can't hit me"-experience though, which Jon has anyway.

Why the fuck does Athur Dayne have two retarded swords? He is suppost to have a swords made from a meteorite! The only swords that can compete with valaryian steel! A sword that very much might be the sword of Azor Ahai!! Fuck GoT and the hacks that make it! They fuck up everything!

The autistic faggot that led the mutiny at Craster's Keep.
Only the combined powers of Jon and some bitch could penetrate his mighty plotarmor.

Have you never been to Gin alley?

Barristan was only being humble, Grrm himself said without Dawn a Dayne-Selmy fight would be a toss up.

The weirdest part is the casting call specifically mentioned him wielding a rad greatsword of legend.

This isn't about whether he can get killed by an arrow it is about best fighter as of right now and that would be Jon because while Jaime is gimped and Brienne has little experience Jon fought in a lot of brutal battles.

they wanted the anime audience

>This isn't about whether he can get killed by an arrow
Well yes it is. A good fighter isn't immune to arrows

I'd say having being fooking murdered rules you out of this contest m8

His visage is smeared in blood and grime yet he still looks unimposing. Kit Harrington should kill himself.

As of now
Mountian and Jon are probably the top two

But weebs love giant swords.

So do I.

1. can't die
2. possibly strongest man in the world

He cannot be defeated in combat unless tJon Snow has a 2nd Giant up his blouse.

Best fighter implies 1V1 fights retard. If Jon were to face gimp Jaime he would have a edge. If he were to face Brienne he would probably win. Because while Brienne was running around beating up or killing wounded men and talking about "Muh Honor" Jon was fucking fighting the worst things in westeros,

Once your plot armor becomes thick enough you can deflect anything. Aragorn could stop throwing knives and Jon's armor may be thicker than Aragorn's.

best fighter alive is the Hound
best fighter that we know of is Arthur Dayne

obviously brianne, beat loras, beat jamie, beat hound
t. tvfag armenian genocide denier

Is that so?

DnD said they wanted to have Dayne rock a single greatsword, but they couldn't really get the choreography down how they wanted it. They said they weren't able to properly convey just how much better Dayne was than everyone else while fighting like five people with one sword.

I'm a bookfag, but I didn't have too big of a problem with it. You don't really see anyone else in the show dual wielding full size swords like that, so I thought it worked.

>Best fighter implies 1V1 fights retard.
It certainly does not. This isn't video games we're talking about.
> If Jon were to face gimp Jaime he would have a edge. If he were to face Brienne he would probably win. Because while Brienne was running around beating up or killing wounded men and talking about "Muh Honor" Jon was fucking fighting the worst things in westeros,
Unless someone shoots him with a bow and there is no Mormont shield lying nearby

Wrong, Ahmed.

Loras is a fag, Jamie was out of shape, the Hound was literally dying. Prime Jamie and prime Hound would destroy her.

>decades ago
Barristan the Bold

>robert's rebellion
Arthur Dayne

>start of GoT
probably Jaime Lannister

>after war of 5 kings
The Mountain (human AND zombie)

You are a fucking moron best fighter is not the same as best warrior.

We are not talking about best in war we are talking about who has the best fighting skills out of everyone. Hence it implies if x were to fight y or z who would win.

You are an idiot who does not know the difference.

>We are not talking about best in war we are talking about who has the best fighting skills out of everyone.
Using a bow is a fighting skill.

>Brienne he would probably win.
Jon isn't that great of a fighter, Brienne takes on fully armored knights Jon said he couldn't even hold off against the Halfhand, who might be Arthur Dayne.

Keep it in your general /got/ trash

true because anyone one else without a shield would totally use their sick fighting skills to not die from the arrows

The Hound fought his brother evenly. It's a tie between them until Cleganebowl settles the matter.

Lolz bows are only good at a distance this is not LOTR where you can be legolas and 360 spin and flip while shooting ten dudes. Who is confusing reality with video games now?

I doubt you ever read the books.

The Hound was wounded, Stannis was wounded, what other knights has she fought?

>Lolz bows are only good at a distance
Brienne is standing 30 meters away from Jon. Now what?

>bows only good at a distance

Has Brienne proved she was proficient with a bow. The reverse can be applied as well you fucking Mongoloid. Jon has a bow 30 feet away from Brienne where is your retarded argument now?

Honestly, the Hound. Brienne only beat him because he was already sick and weakened from when that one faggot bit him and he didn't let Arya sear the wound. Plus Brienne caught him with his pants down - literally. She sees Arya training, walks up, then Arya goes "Someone's here. Hurry up, you can shit later."

I think Jon would give him a good run for his money, but the Hound has killed like seven Lannister soldiers at once in that inn where he says he's gonna eat all the chickens. He's got the size advantage, though at this point, Jon might have more experience in combat.

I'm gonna say the Hound, pre-hiatus. Jon right now.

Where does Khal Drogo rank on this shit? Dude killed an arakh-wielding Dothraki with his bare hands.

Good thing I don't give a fuck.

>Legolas fanboy detected

There is a reason why in fucking every historical battle bowman where stationary and kept at a distance. They did not charge into battle you fucking dumb faggot .

Jon is shit at bow. Everyone knows that
Also
>30 feet
lel Ameriflap detected

Renly's melee she beat half the Knights of the Stormlands and Reach. Plus other random Bandit knights and raiders.

In the tv-show-verse I think Jaime would defeat any other fighter, even after losing his hand. He's the only one that has showed genuine skill in fights. His buddy the mercenary-knight guy would give him a good fight though.

it's good, I replied so that other morons like you won't pretend to have read the books thinking that people won't notice. I don't give a fuck about you either.

Don't need to kill someone to beat them, you know.

You still have not proved to me how Brienne fairs with a bow you fucktard. She might be shittier than Jon you dont fucking know.

throwing knives are a meme and viggo actually did that

>There is a reason why in fucking every historical battle bowman where stationary
Yes and it's because they only use fuckings bows and light armor so you need to protect them. You obviously don't know much about history and you're talking out of your ass having never touched a bow.

>ctrl+f
>no oberyn
it's like you're not even trying

I didn't say she was better. I'm just saying there are different fighting ways and methods. Aso, Jon is shit with a bow. And he is pretty bad with swords too for that matter.

of the people still alive, and shown, this guy.

Oberyn's dead, and when he was alive he was so cocky that he got killed by a guy who for all intents and purposes was one of the worst fighters we've seen wield a sword.

post your face

Lolz try again have touched a bow. But have you ever fought with a bow in real life with people in heavy armor and shields charging you? No so don't pretend you fucking retard. And it is not because they had light armor that they stayed out of the fray it is because bows are shit when you are standing face to face with a dude with a huge fucking sword.

I've always wondered who DnD is?

That fag was explicitly mentioned to be one of the best fighters in westeros

>ctrl+f
>Karl Tanner
0 results

I am dissapoint

SER DUNCAN THE TALL

>Pretty bad with swords

Name other people who have 1V1 an Other and won.

Oberyn died because of a retarded mistake not related to his fighting skills though, his fighting skils were superb

Sam

>for all of book 2, 'Reek' is with Theon, then is revealed to be Ramsay in disguise at the end
>Arya is cupbearer for Roose after he takes Harrenhal
>end of book 2, start of book 3, Barristan is initially in disguise as 'Arstan Whitebeard', a squire to Strong Belwas, a eunuch from the fighting pits

You dolt.

I didn't see the two fookin' legends

My bad

Why do you have to announce everywhere you're a Turk?

this is awful. has there ever been a well choreographed fight or battle in got?

Sam killed a whitewalker not a big bad Other general.

>not related to his fighting skills
Underestimating your opponents really is related to what you do in a fight, you know.

There's no difference between them.

>1V1 an Other and won

didn't he have cheatcodes that allowed him to one-hit the Other though? I'm sure he's far from the first to actually hit one, but his magic plot armor allows him to one-shot them. Not exactly a great skill.

>yfw the guy playing the Uruk accidentally grabbed and threw the steel knife instead of the rubber prop
>yfw Viggo actually deflected the knife, unscripted

Why?

>And it is not because they had light armor that they stayed out of the fray it is because bows are shit when you are standing face to face with a dude with a huge fucking sword
You must be literally retarded because that's what II said and implyed, a bow and light armor are shit against anything so they need protected. But a bow can still be used at close range it's just not effective against a lot of charging people.

GOAT? Probably Arthur Dayne
Currently active in the series? Probably the Mountain.

whats that supposed to prove you fuckhead

David Benioff and Dan Weiss

What Sam killed was basically a snow Zombie. Jon killed one of the Nights King's generals. And yeah they are different.

>cheatcodes
He got a quest item earlier in the game, maybe you're too young to know what a cheatcode is.